John Constantine v.s. Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Sorry if this has been done, but upon reading Constantine again, it got me thinking. We all know what Phantom Stranger is capable of, but heres some Facts on John Constantine:

Like it or not, Constantine is in the top 10 most powerful humans in D.C and Marvel. He is a prep-man, but even without it, his powers can come directly from Lucifer himself (the real lucifer never needed JC. Only a guy who said he was lucifer). He was so powerful that the writers had no trouble trying to convince people he was the son of god.

With prep, J.C can pretty much bring about the end of the universe. Without prep, the best you can do if your his enemy is hope you can hit him and fly away to another galaxy. Even then, he'd find you.

A cool fact about John is that when he was 8, he banished all illogical and naive thinking from his mind with a spell. He's now unable to think with pure emotion, he can only think in logic, which is why he's such a dick and impossible to scare.

-LP

Both have 1 day of prep....

Who wins?

Starhawk
My vote is for stranger,

And that sig is a thing of beauty.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starhawk
And that sig is a thing of beauty. Thank you very much!

nvrbeenwthagirl
JC by rights should win this. But Until I know more, I'd have to go with a tie. PS has never been defeated in my recollection. Even the Spectre couldn't kill him.

tjcoady
just out of curiosity, when did Spectre go against John Constatine? or did you mean against the phantom stranger in "acts of vengeance?" if it was against constantine, I kinda want to go get that

long pig
Someone remind me of any feat that the Phantom Stranger has ever done that puts him in such a high level. Any feat other than the Spectre feat. No one should be able to do anything to the spectre.

kevdude
Well the Phantom Stranger joined a group of magicians along with Swamp Thing, The Spectre and many others to go to Hell and fight The Darkness, Gods only equal, and they all lost easily against it. Constantine was in that group as well but remained on Earth helping the team from there, but was of little help. The Phantom Stranger takes this 1. smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Sorry if this has been done, but upon reading Constantine again, it got me thinking. We all know what Phantom Stranger is capable of, but heres some Facts on John Constantine:

Like it or not, Constantine is in the top 10 most powerful humans in D.C and Marvel. He is a prep-man, but even without it, his powers can come directly from Lucifer himself (the real lucifer never needed JC. Only a guy who said he was lucifer). He was so powerful that the writers had no trouble trying to convince people he was the son of god.

With prep, J.C can pretty much bring about the end of the universe. Without prep, the best you can do if your his enemy is hope you can hit him and fly away to another galaxy. Even then, he'd find you.

A cool fact about John is that when he was 8, he banished all illogical and naive thinking from his mind with a spell. He's now unable to think with pure emotion, he can only think in logic, which is why he's such a dick and impossible to scare.

-LP

Both have 1 day of prep....

Who wins?

PS ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.