BatGirl/Lady Shiva/Lashina vs. Captain America/Black Panther/Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good guys vs. Bad Girls.

Smack down. No prep. Bloodlusted till one side goes down.

Metalmanx
Not a good choice of females.

Guys win rather easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Not a good choice of females.

Guys win rather easily.

you obviously don't know much about these girls then. To say that.

marvelprince
Team 2. Personally I think any two of the guys can take on all the girls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by marvelprince
Team 2. Personally I think any two of the guys can take on all the girls.

Do you know who these girls are? tell me something about them? Why would I pick them?

marvelprince
Lashina is that girl with the eletro-whips, Batgirl can read her opponents moves by looking at them and is stronger and faster than normal humans and Shiva is quite possibly the most deadliest woman in the world.

Team 2 already has them beat b/c of their teamwork and leadership. They've all worked together before and with Cap leading them they've definitely got an edge. Not to mention Iron Fist amping can reach near Spider-Man levels, Black Panther has tons of gadgets plus his suit greatly increases his durability too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lashina is that girl with the eletro-whips, Batgirl can read her opponents moves by looking at them and is stronger and faster than normal humans and Shiva is quite possibly the most deadliest woman in the world.

Team 2 already has them beat b/c of their teamwork and leadership. They've all worked together before and with Cap leading them they've definitely got an edge. Not to mention Iron Fist amping can reach near Spider-Man levels, Black Panther has tons of gadgets plus his suit greatly increases his durability too.

As of civil war, Spider man isn't iron spidey anymore. Lashina is not just the girl with the whips. SHe is the most skilled warrior of the female furies. She has super human strength reflexes. You dont' really have team work persay when your doing a 3v3 of street lvlers. I could see team work meanging somethign against one bigger opponent or if you had people who had actually powers that they could combine.

Draco69
Lashina tips the scales.....rather heavily. She's a New God. She takes on Superman on a daily basis....

erm

She could take them all down her lonesome.

King KAM
Without that Lashina chick, Cap KO's batgirl, and then Shiva

Draco69
Originally posted by King KAM
Without that Lashina chick, Cap KO's batgirl, and then Shiva

What the f**k?

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k? batgirl aint reading him, and shiva just aint got what it takes no more

nvrbeenwthagirl
batgirl aint reading him, and shiva just aint got what it takes no more
Batgirl has already beaten Batman who is a better hand to hand fight than cap.

King KAM
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Batgirl has already beaten Batman who is a better hand to hand fight than cap. here we go again....this has never been proven..batman has lost to combatants...cap loses to nobody. so how is bats better? oh wait..hes not. Cap has beaten mantis, iron fist,daredevil, outclassed wolverine, beat black panther, lady deathstike, elektra, Spiderman, and this list just goes on and on

marvelprince
As of civil war, Spider man isn't iron spidey anymore. Lashina is not just the girl with the whips. SHe is the most skilled warrior of the female furies. She has super human strength reflexes. You dont' really have team work persay when your doing a 3v3 of street lvlers. I could see team work meanging somethign against one bigger opponent or if you had people who had actually powers that they could combine.

I never even factored Iron Spider-Man in this fight. I was thinking about regular Spider-Man. I wasn't underestimating Lashina either as I know she's been leader of the Furies. You don't need teamwork? Even in this scenario things like bait and switch or even a feint involving something like Spider-Man firing a webline at Cap only to have him move out of the way for it to catch Batgirl. Or how about Cap throwing his shield at Shiva and when she dodges have Spider-Man web it and spin it at Lashina. Or Cap could leave himself open to an attack from Lashina just to lure her into a spot where Spider-Man could take her out and then have Danny heal him up. I can't see team 1 performing combinations like this. Also whats to stop Spider-Man and/or Iron Fist from just speedblitzing them?

Metalmanx
you obviously don't know much about these girls then. To say that.

Oh, I know them quite well.

The women get rocked. Hard.

Metalmanx
here we go again....this has never been proven..batman has lost to combatants...cap loses to nobody. so how is bats better? oh wait..hes not. Cap has beaten mantis, iron fist,daredevil, outclassed wolverine, beat black panther, lady deathstike, elektra, Spiderman, and this list just goes on and on

When did he beat Black Panther? I thought BP beat him?

And you're really using the Spider-Man example? erm

Draco69
I never even factored Iron Spider-Man in this fight. I was thinking about regular Spider-Man. I wasn't underestimating Lashina either as I know she's been leader of the Furies. You don't need teamwork? Even in this scenario things like bait and switch or even a feint involving something like Spider-Man firing a webline at Cap only to have him move out of the way for it to catch Batgirl. Or how about Cap throwing his shield at Shiva and when she dodges have Spider-Man web it and spin it at Lashina. Or Cap could leave himself open to an attack from Lashina just to lure her into a spot where Spider-Man could take her out and then have Danny heal him up. I can't see team 1 performing combinations like this. Also whats to stop Spider-Man and/or Iron Fist from just speedblitzing them?

First off, Spider-Man isn't even IN this fight....

You don't understand. Lashina is a rogue of Superboy and Matrix Supergirl. She's also been a rogue of Wonder Woman and Superman.

She's one-shotted Supergirl in unconsciousness and she's managed to nearly strangle Superman and broke Superboy's leg with a roundhouse kick.

Take into her account her superspeed that allows her to dodge Superman's heat vision and WW's lasso snares.

Lashina and Big Barda once got into a bloddy brawl for team leadership (BB won...barely).

Lashina clearly outclasses any of the guy's best attacks. She could literally stand there and let them hit her to no ill effect.

The ONLY chance they have at defeating her is if Iron Fist's iron fist technique can take her down. Which I doubt since Lashina's taken blows from Superman, Barda's mega-rod, and even managed to survive a low-power Astro Force from Orion.

The guys get curbstomped 10/10.

Metalmanx

You don't understand. Lashina is a rogue of Superboy and Matrix Supergirl. She's also been a rogue of Wonder Woman and Superman.

She's one-shotted Supergirl in unconsciousness and she's managed to nearly strangle Superman and broke Superboy's leg with a roundhouse kick.

Take into her account her superspeed that allows her to dodge Superman's heat vision and WW's lasso snares.

Lashina and Big Barda once got into a bloddy brawl for team leadership (BB won...barely).

Lashina clearly outclasses any of the guy's best attacks. She could literally stand there and let them hit her to no ill effect.

The ONLY chance they have at defeating her is if Iron Fist's iron fist technique can take her down. Which I doubt since Lashina's taken blows from Superman, Barda's mega-rod, and even managed to survive a low-power Astro Force from Orion.

Eh. Touche. Guess I didn't know as much about Lashina as I thought. Girls take it, via Lashina.

marvelprince

Lol. Sorry got carried away by there. Replace Spider-Man with Black Panther and web with grapple and you basically have the same thing

From what I can remember its mostly been her whips that have proven harmful.

And yet she can get KO'ed by street levelers. Her time in the Suicide Squad wasn't very impressive imo

Batman has dodged both and I don't see him moving at mach speeds

I know they fought but it was a hand-to-hand fight? I know she has high durability but her strength was never anything to write home about

She's been one shotted to and downed by ordinary bullets. She doesn't impress me much

She's taken a full on Superman punch? Scans please

I disagree

marvelprince
Here's a link for you Metalman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashina

I know bout her and unless I have all of her low end showings and none of her high end ones I still don't think she's much of a factor. Basically all of the Furies have been Superman foes but their abilities are very much street level. She's had problems with Black Canary for crying out loud.

Draco69

From what I can remember its mostly been her whips that have proven harmful.

And yet she can get KO'ed by street levelers. Her time in the Suicide Squad wasn't very impressive imo

Batman has dodged both and I don't see him moving at mach speeds

I know they fought but it was a hand-to-hand fight? I know she has high durability but her strength was never anything to write home about

She's been one shotted to and downed by ordinary bullets. She doesn't impress me much

She's taken a full on Superman punch? Scans please

I disagree

You're referencing the Suicide Squad run as the Duchess. She was severely depowered and stripped of many of her abilities via a Grandfather Box. Bernadeth was responsible for that.

When she was revived, she regained her former strength.

Your arguement is based on a depowered, amensiac Duchess.

I on the other hand am talking about a non-PIS Lashina who's downed Supergirl, Superboy, and has sparred with DC's heavyweights.

AGAIN, she's a New God. By default of her birth, she's a heavyweight much like an Asgardian or Olympian.

I mean, let's think, here. Why the hell would Darkseid entrust his Fatal Furies to a slightly-above human attribute woman with a penchant for whips?

Answer: He didn't. Lashina, Mad Harriet, etc. all possess standard New God attributes....which FAR outclasses any of the guys...

marvelprince
Right. Duchess. Didn't know she was depowered during that arc. Well then I stand corrected

King KAM
When did he beat Black Panther? I thought BP beat him?

And you're really using the Spider-Man example? erm nope BP's Father got the drop on a YOUNG captain america, and even credited it simply to the fact that cap was young.

Cap has never lost to t'challa, he beat him in battle of the the champions, and beat him in the original run of the avengers.

And as for cap fighting spidey, cap and spidey have come to blows on 3 different occasions, each time with spiderman ending up on his back.

Metalmanx
nope BP's Father got the drop on a YOUNG captain america, and even credited it simply to the fact that cap was young.

Cap has never lost to t'challa, he beat him in battle of the the champions, and beat him in the original run of the avengers.

And as for cap fighting spidey, cap and spidey have come to blows on 3 different occasions, each time with spiderman ending up on his back.

"the drop"? Didn't T'Chaka and Cap fight straight-up? And T'Chaka beat him. T'Challa is better than T'Chaka.

T'Challa would defeat Cap in a straight-up fight.

Metalmanx

What the f**k?

King KAM
"the drop"? Didn't T'Chaka and Cap fight straight-up? And T'Chaka beat him. T'Challa is better than T'Chaka.

T'Challa would defeat Cap in a straight-up fight. im pretty sure Captain America wasnt sure what he was going up against then, considering T'chaka said it himself THAT HE ONLY WON BECAUSE CAPTAIN AMERICA WAS YOUNG!

Now as for T'Challa beating Cap, Cap has already beat him both times they fought, so whatever you "think" doesnt matter metal man. And your a known Cap doubter so what you say doesnt matter, you once said Bishop was a better h2h combatant.Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k? once again, make all the faces you want, but facts is facts, the first time they fought, Cap hit spidey so hard spidey asked if cap carried pint size A bombs in his gloves, the second time the fought, cap uppercutted spidey so hard he flew, and the third time, cap tagged spiderman at will, Spideys only chance was the iron suit, which he no longer has.

Metalmanx
im pretty sure Captain America wasnt sure what he was going up against then, considering T'chaka said it himself THAT HE ONLY WON BECAUSE CAPTAIN AMERICA WAS YOUNG!

Now as for T'Challa beating Cap, Cap has already beat him both times they fought, so whatever you "think" doesnt matter metal man. And your a known Cap doubter so what you say doesnt matter, you once said Bishop was a better h2h combatant. once again, make all the faces you want, but facts is facts, the first time they fought, Cap hit spidey so hard spidey asked if cap carried pint size A bombs in his gloves, the second time the fought, cap uppercutted spidey so hard he flew, and the third time, cap tagged spiderman at will, Spideys only chance was the iron suit, which he no longer has.

Is that why I argue for Cap against Wolverine? Because I'm a Cap doubter?

Can you post scans of the Cap/BP fights? I'm just curious to see how they turned out.

masterbruce

Can you post scans of the Cap/BP fights? I'm just curious to see how they turned out.

perhaps you hate logan even more than cap? stick out tongue

MR.Grum
guys win

King KAM

Can you post scans of the Cap/BP fights? I'm just curious to see how they turned out. Look in the BP respect thread for one of them, read the avengers vol.1 essential for the other, and read the tournament of champions for the other(or the Cap respect thread)

dont play dumb, you have seen all these scans, you simply want me to waste my time going and getting all of them, well no. I told u were you can find em. so find em.
Originally posted by masterbruce
perhaps you hate logan even more than cap? stick out tongue bingo

Metalmanx
Look in the BP respect thread for one of them, read the avengers vol.1 essential for the other, and read the tournament of champions for the other(or the Cap respect thread)

dont play dumb, you have seen all these scans, you simply want me to waste my time going and getting all of them, well no. I told u were you can find em. so find em.
bingo

Sigh. If I had already seen them, I wouldn't be asking you, smartass. I don't get my kicks from making people waste their time. Why have you been more douchey than usual lately?

So there are three different instances then? I'll try to find them. Except I don't know how to find the Avengers Vol. 1 essential.

And I don't hate either Cap or Wolverine. I like them both a lot actually.

xmarksthespot
I'd say the level of doucheness is about the same as always.

Girls win, mainly because of Lashina.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'd say the level of doucheness is about the same as always.

Girls win, mainly because of Lashina. shaddupjust got off this different forum...everything there is different...i guess more douches over there..makes me more irritable...my bad

yugotank
Boys win...BP tips the scales in the boy's favor...

Soljer
Originally posted by yugotank
Boys win...BP tips the scales in the boy's favor...

With the Iron Fist on the team, T'Challa ain't tipping shit.

Batgirl and Shiva both'd go down to any of team 2.

I dunno about Lashina, though.

guy222
bumprav

spetznaz
LOL.

I was about to pass this thread until I saw Lashina on the list.

Someone must hate the guy side quite a bit.

Lashina beats all of them at the same time .....then after killing the men she takes the women to Ma in Apokolips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.