Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Captain America vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Can the trio overcome the man of steel?

What say you?

python99
Cap can give Colossus a run for his money

the_satan32
Well maybe but I don't know what Cap can really do to help he doesn't have any real powers.

golem370
Here is my take on it. Spider-Man takes his webbing and ties Colossus' hands and feet together. Leaving him helpless then Captain America goes and finds the strongest crane around lifting say 90 tons. Then Spider-Man grabs a 10 ton wrecking ball. Wolverine and Spider-Man stand Colossus up then they use the crane to slam the wrecking ball into Colossus has fast has it will swing and then repeat about 50 times. When they get done doing that they take a page out of Spider-Man's book and find a Gasoline Tractor Trailer and strap 50 pounds of TNT to the trailer parts and then send it speeding at Colossus at 110mph and then blowup blowup

Jyppe
I doubt Spiderman's webbing would hold Colossus. On the other hand, Spiderman might be abke to generate enough force so Wolverine can cut Colossus deeply. Ie, he swings on a web line fast as he cans and slams into Colossus while holding Wolverine from his hair.

keak da sneak
i think cap can hold his own agianst collosus and im pretty sure spidey n wolvie can whoop him by them selfs

golem370
If he gets him the right way it might

Metalmanx
Sigh...no.

Colossus would eventually win in this match.

Well, it depends on where they're fighting. What's the environment like?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sigh...no.

hahaha

Metalmanx: officially the biggest wolverine hater in the Universe

Proof:

Spidey versus Colossus (MMX couldn't decide on victor)

Spidey WITH WOLVERINE (and Cap) versus Colossus (all of sudden, MMX thinks Colossus will win now that Spidey has backup with Wolverine). So in effect, MMX is not only saying that Wolverine will no help but that in fact he will be a detriment.

Martian_mind
OH bruce you just opened another way for you to get pwned

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
OH bruce you just opened another way for you to get pwned

how?

everything I said was true.

Draco69
Originally posted by masterbruce
how?

everything I said was true.

Everything you say is true....

In BIZARRO world!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Draco69
Everything you say is true....

In BIZARRO world!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok, what did i say in this thread was untrue?

Muck101
Wolverine would have killed Collosus and lit up a cigar before Spidey filled his webshooters, and before Cap could find his shield. End of story. Organic steel Vs Adamantium: Adamantium wins every time

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Muck101
Wolverine would have killed Collosus and lit up a cigar before Spidey filled his webshooters, and before Cap could find his shield. End of story. Organic steel Vs Adamantium: Adamantium wins every time ok...no..

Muck101
You really need to remember everyone, Colossus is made of s-t-e-e-l. Organic, living, but steel indeed. And steel could not stand up to ol' canuckleheads adamantium claws.

Metalmanx
Wolverine would have killed Collosus and lit up a cigar before Spidey filled his webshooters, and before Cap could find his shield. End of story. Organic steel Vs Adamantium: Adamantium wins every time

Too bad Wolverine has NEVER been able to cut/stab/pierce Colossus before. Go read a comic first before you come in here with that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
hahaha

Metalmanx: officially the biggest wolverine hater in the Universe

Proof:

Spidey versus Colossus (MMX couldn't decide on victor)

Spidey WITH WOLVERINE (and Cap) versus Colossus (all of sudden, MMX thinks Colossus will win now that Spidey has backup with Wolverine). So in effect, MMX is not only saying that Wolverine will no help but that in fact he will be a detriment.

Did you notice the part where I said: "Well, it depends on where they're fighting. What's the environment like?"

masterbruce
Too bad Wolverine has NEVER been able to cut/stab/pierce Colossus before. Go read a comic first before you come in here with that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

could you explain why you thought Spidey v Colossus was a tossup but spidey with wolverine v. colossus is a victory for Colossus?

masterbruce
Did you notice the part where I said: "Well, it depends on where they're fighting. What's the environment like?"

yeah but before that you said " Colossus would win" whereas you didnt say that on the spidey v colossus thread

Metalmanx
yeah but before that you said " Colossus would win" whereas you didnt say that on the spidey v colossus thread

I asked the same Goddamned question in that thread, too.

Go get laid or something. Please.

Muck101
Well, I did give Spidey and cap a bad wrap. One on one I think both could beat Colossus, but that may just be because I'm a big Cap fan.

Metalmanx
Well, I did give Spidey and cap a bad wrap. One on one I think both could beat Colossus, but that may just be because I'm a big Cap fan.

I mean no offense whatsoever, but how could Cap defeat Colossus by himself? With no prep at all?

masterbruce
I asked the same Goddamned question in that thread, too.

Go get laid or something. Please.

ouch, that hurts, Metalmanx, that really hurts. crybaby

Muck101
And please, don't bite my head off. Colossus would beat both within inches of their lives, but you can't forget spideys ability to turn a fight in an instant. And cap, well his shield absorbs any vibration/impact. So as long as he can keep blocking, Colossus may tire. Then a good shield hurl could take down the metal man.

Muck101
or several..

Metalmanx
ouch, that hurts, Metalmanx, that really hurts. crybaby

Why'd you edit your post, masterbruce? wink

Metalmanx
And please, don't bite my head off. Colossus would beat both within inches of their lives, but you can't forget spideys ability to turn a fight in an instant. And cap, well his shield absorbs any vibration/impact. So as long as he can keep blocking, Colossus may tire. Then a good shield hurl could take down the metal man.

Colossus has superhuman endurance and stamina. He won't tire. Cap, however, will.

Muck101
I mean no offense whatsoever, but how could Cap defeat Colossus by himself? With no prep at all?
How many times has Cap beaten someone without prep? Plenty. Now, Im not saying Cap would walk away unscathed. He'd probable have more than several broken bones.

Draco69
How many times has Cap beaten someone without prep? Plenty. Now, Im not saying Cap would walk away unscathed. He'd probable have more than several broken bones.

The better question is: what the hell is Cap gonna do to Pete?

Judoflip him? ANY attack he makes will be completely ineffective.

So tell us. HOW is Cap gonna defeat Colossus.

Besides "Cap is the best!" arguement.

Metalmanx

No no no. I just want you to tell me how Cap could win. In as much detail as possible, if you so please. I'm curious as to how he could win.

Muck101
Cap also has heightened, though not superhuman, endurance. And his streangth, while not near any superhumans, is nothing to dismiss. I think he'd atleast hold his own for a long time. Longer than most would give him credit for.

Soleran
I don't think anyone on the forum under estimates Cap's abilities, now over gauging them...........................

Draco69
Cap also has heightened, though not superhuman, endurance. And his streangth, while not near any superhumans, is nothing to dismiss. I think he'd atleast hold his own for a long time. Longer than most would give him credit for.

And his strength will somehow miraculously NOT break on contact with Pete's face?

And his endurance can survive a steel fist ramming through his skull?

Cap's best bet for survival is to run like a scared little b*tch....

erm

Muck101
((Sorry, I dont seem to be able to see your posts untill I've made more. Somthings wierd.))
1) Assuming Cap knows who the hell he's fighting, I'd guess he'd be able to guess at the streangth of Colossus' punches. His shield has taken the full brunt of some pretty ridiculously strong hits. Which, in this case, would probably launch him back a good distance. This would open up plenty of time for him to throw his shield, maybe trip Colossus up as I envision him doing in this fight. His fists would do NOTHING to colossus, and I know that. But that shield is pretty powerful.

Draco69
((Sorry, I dont seem to be able to see your posts untill I've made more. Somthings wierd.))
1) Assuming Cap knows who the hell he's fighting, I'd guess he'd be able to guess at the streangth of Colossus' punches. His shield has taken the full brunt of some pretty ridiculously strong hits. Which, in this case, would probably launch him back a good distance. This would open up plenty of time for him to throw his shield, maybe trip Colossus up as I envision him doing in this fight. His fists would do NOTHING to colossus, and I know that. But that shield is pretty powerful.

His shield will bounce off Colossus's head. There's nothing mystical about it. It's just a very, very hard discus. That's it.

How hard can Cap throw? How fast will it go? How much momentum can go behind it?

Not NEARLY enough to even make Colossus blink....

Metalmanx

Colossus could literally just sit down, indian-style, and let Cap wail on him. Then Colossus wins because Cap gives up and leaves the fight.

Muck101
Originally posted by Draco69
And his strength will somehow miraculously NOT break on contact with Pete's face?

And his endurance can survive a steel fist ramming through his skull?

Cap's best bet for survival is to run like a scared little b*tch....

erm

Come on, don't you think your being just a little bit hard on Cap? I hardly picture him running like a scared little b*tch from anyone.

Draco69
Come on, don't you think your being just a little bit hard on Cap? I hardly picture him running like a scared little b*tch from anyone.

No. It's the best chance Cap has.

Staying and getting completely wailed on isn't smart either.

no expression

Muck101
I don't know much about colossus, really. But I've been a Cap fan since I started reading comics. I may be a little bias here, but I think you're dismissing cap too quickly.

Draco69
I don't know much about colossus, really. But I've been a Cap fan since I started reading comics. I may be a little bias here, but I think you're dismissing cap too quickly.

No....

I'm putting him EXACTLY where he belongs. Far, far below the leagues of Colossus.

There's absolutely nothing Cap can do against him.

You can certainly make the case of Cap evading Colossus for a couple of hours....but actually winning?

Pffft.

masterbruce
Hasn't Cap faced much tougher foes before? Ultron would beat colossus.

Muck101
Now, if you put the fate of the free world on the line, that'd atleast supply enough motivation for cap to win, eh? (thats a joke.)

Muck101
()

Muck101
(just a check-post, to see if I was right about that delay)

Accel
Sigh...no.

Well, it depends on where they're fighting. What's the environment like?
Neutral environment.

Basically, I want to see how Colossus succeeds where Thing fails.

xmarksthespot
Thing can be cut by Wolverine, and iirc needs to breathe.

Accel
I keep forgetting, what is Colossus's organic metal made of that makes him immune to Wolverine's claws?

xmarksthespot
Some kind of extradimensional organic metal that Wolverine doesn't have the strength to cut through with his claws. Whenever you notice something like that... a wizard did it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Neutral environment.

Basically, I want to see how Colossus succeeds where Thing fails.

Neutral environment? Like an arena or something similar?

Then Colossus wins after a lengthy battle.

Sparkz
This could be a draw realy Cap would eventualy go down, Collossus wouldnt touch Spidey and if needed he could distract Collossus from Wolverine so he had chance to heal and get back in the game, in other words I don't see Wolverine going down and if he does while Collossus is trying to nail Spidey he probaly would have woke up again and Spidey could run to the other end of the arena for a quick rest while Wolverine distracts him then spidey goes back into the fight, overall it just seems that collossus can't take them all down at once and they would all eventualy recover, and then collossus wouldnt be effected by the trio.

Though i wonder if a cannonball special would effect Collossus...

Grimm22
Spidey flings Wolverine at Colossus giving him the force to stab Colossus

Team 8-9/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spidey flings Wolverine at Colossus giving him the force to stab Colossus

Team 8-9/10

erm

Wolverine flies at Colossus, Colossus hammers his face into the ground/swats him away/socks him in the face as he approaches/uppercuts him into the stratosphere/punts him away/thunderclaps to send Wolverine flying the other way/etc.

marvelprince
Actually as a team I can kinda see a fastball special working. Have Cap get in close and evade, ricochet his shield to provide another distraction and last the last minute move as Spider-Man launches Logan.

Grimm22
erm

Wolverine flies at Colossus, Colossus hammers his face into the ground/swats him away/socks him in the face as he approaches/uppercuts him into the stratosphere/punts him away/thunderclaps to send Wolverine flying the other way/etc.

So now Colossus can stop Wolverine who is flying towards him at 120 mph after being spun by Spidey?!? What the f**k?

~The Wickerman~
The OP mentioned this is some sort of neutral ground, aka not city, aka arena-style. It is very easy to notice your enemy's movements in an arena environment. Also, it is very hard for Spiderman to use his abilities to the fullest in such an environment.

Cap is a non-factor, as nothing he can do would even phase Colossus. He would most likely be the first to be taken out.

That leaves Spiderman and Wolverine. What can they do against Colossus? Individually absolutely nothing as far as I can think of. A fastball special by spiderman and wolverine would be hard pressed to surprise Piotr in such an environment, and that would lead to MMX's notes as can be seen earlier aka uppercut, thunderclap, or just "put your hand out and watch Wolverine suffer". Assuming that SOMEHOW through some miracle they surprise him (which again I note they would be hard pressed to manage, please keep in mind that while he remains in metal form, Colossus is still.....very..........very.........VERY hard to kill.

Managing to pierce his skin a little with the adamantium blades would accomplish nothing other than to get wolverine close enough for Piotr to hurt him in ways previously unimagined. I'm picturing a large organic steel fist being rammed up Logan's rectum while Spiderman makes a pun about Colossus being a "pain in the butt". This will soon after be followed by Spiderman's untimely demise due to the fact that as mentioned, Colossus does not need to breathe, eat, sleep or rest in any way shape or form (AFAIK) while in metal form.

Those were my two cents smile

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Grimm22
So now Colossus can stop Wolverine who is flying towards him at 120 mph after being spun by Spidey?!? What the f**k?

For all purposes of that example, Colossus is an immovable object. Wolverine is a very very stoppable force smile

capt it up
erm

ya colussus will get to do all those things roll eyes (sarcastic) . Let be really colossus is not going to be landing to many hits on logan a person who help trained him and knows colossus style better then colossus knows it.

hunbu04
how can colossus defeat both spiderman and wolverine and hercules is far superior character to colossus in every possible a lose to both spiderman and wolverine

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
The OP mentioned this is some sort of neutral ground, aka not city, aka arena-style. It is very easy to notice your enemy's movements in an arena environment. Also, it is very hard for Spiderman to use his abilities to the fullest in such an environment.

Cap is a non-factor, as nothing he can do would even phase Colossus. He would most likely be the first to be taken out.

That leaves Spiderman and Wolverine. What can they do against Colossus? Individually absolutely nothing as far as I can think of. A fastball special by spiderman and wolverine would be hard pressed to surprise Piotr in such an environment, and that would lead to MMX's notes as can be seen earlier aka uppercut, thunderclap, or just "put your hand out and watch Wolverine suffer". Assuming that SOMEHOW through some miracle they surprise him (which again I note they would be hard pressed to manage, please keep in mind that while he remains in metal form, Colossus is still.....very..........very.........VERY hard to kill.

Managing to pierce his skin a little with the adamantium blades would accomplish nothing other than to get wolverine close enough for Piotr to hurt him in ways previously unimagined. I'm picturing a large organic steel fist being rammed up Logan's rectum while Spiderman makes a pun about Colossus being a "pain in the butt". This will soon after be followed by Spiderman's untimely demise due to the fact that as mentioned, Colossus does not need to breathe, eat, sleep or rest in any way shape or form (AFAIK) while in metal form.

Those were my two cents smile

Yay for smart people! wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
ya colussus will get to do all those things roll eyes (sarcastic) . Let be really colossus is not going to be landing to many hits on logan a person who help trained him and knows colossus style better then colossus knows it.

What is Wolverine going to do when he's flying at Colossus? Nothing. He's going to fly at Colossus, and Piotr will bat him away (or any of other maneuvers I suggested).

And really, how could Wolverine know more about Colosuss's fighting style than Colossus does? For all Logan knows, Colossus could've been training elsewhere or at least picked up some new moves.

capt it up
What is Wolverine going to do when he's flying at Colossus? Nothing. He's going to fly at Colossus, and Piotr will bat him away (or any of other maneuvers I suggested).

And really, how could Wolverine know more about Colosuss's fighting style than Colossus does? For all Logan knows, Colossus could've been training elsewhere or at least picked up some new moves.
if you train some one you know there moves. even if colossus new a few moves it nothing logan would not have seen before

Metalmanx
if you train some one you know there moves. even if colossus new a few moves it nothing logan would not have seen before

That's not necessarily true. Piotr could've easily picked up some alien martial art or just anything that Wolverine hasn't seen before. There are SOME martial arts and martial arts moves that Logan hasn't seen.

capt it up
That's not necessarily true. Piotr could've easily picked up some alien martial art or just anything that Wolverine hasn't seen before. There are SOME martial arts and martial arts moves that Logan hasn't seen.
not really he seen pritty much all of them. alien style? come on he was a test subject he was not tought how to fight while he was there.

let be reall he not going to be landing to many hits on logan or spiderman how ever they may not beable to actaully hurt him

masterbruce

you are really grasping for straws here.

alien martial arts???? you really want wolverine to lose, doncha?? big grin

Metalmanx
not really he seen pritty much all of them. alien style? come on he was a test subject he was not tought how to fight while he was there.

let be reall he not going to be landing to many hits on logan or spiderman how ever they may not beable to actaully hurt him

"Alien" martial arts was not the point. I was just trying to show a way that Colossus might have picked up new moves.

But you know what? It's completely irrelevent. They're not going to hurt Colossus in any way.

And since this takes place in a neutral environment (which I assume means a featureless arena), then the trio has pretty much no advantage here. Colossus has every advantage. He would win after a loooong fight.

Bentley
Spidey kills Colossus using the sheild or the claws as weapons, dont mind the other two characters at all, Spiderman only needs a way to hurt Colossus, he has it and the russian goes down.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Bentley
Spidey kills Colossus using the sheild or the claws as weapons, dont mind the other two characters at all, Spiderman only needs a way to hurt Colossus, he has it and the russian goes down.

Do tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.