Elektra vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
I don't know. confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

braz
Black Panther.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by braz
Black Panther.

Metalmanx
Panther.

db_renji
Panther.

jrodslam
Straight h2h combat? Prep? Weapons?

In pure h2h combat, Elektra whoops Panthers ass. With her skill, i believe she can find a way to damage Panther even while wearing the vibranium.

CyberDragon
Black Panther because he is cooler,faster,better fighter,more agile,can turn half way into a real panther(in avengers 2 the movie),and has vibranium. So i think Black Panther wins this

jrodslam
Originally posted by CyberDragon
Black Panther because he is cooler,faster,better fighter,more agile,can turn half way into a real panther(in avengers 2 the movie),and has vibranium. So i think Black Panther wins this

Welcome to the forum Cyber.

You stated Black Panther is cooler. Most likely.

You stated Panther is faster. Debatable. Elektra is a master ninja and can move at very high speeds that border superhuman.

You stated Panther is a better fighter. False. Panther doesnt rank among certain elites when it comes to h2h combat. His suit saves him a great deal, but even that can be worked around.

You stated Panther is more agile. Also debatable. True the suit allows him to fall from great distances, but its unatural. Elektra can also jump from high heights(ninja mastery). However in combat shes likely to keep us with Panther in terms of agilty.

You stated Panther can turn into a real panther. Avengers movie doesnt count sry.

marvelprince
Lets see. Without a doubt Elektra is superior in h2h skills. Speed? Normally I'd give it to Panther cause of his enhanced abilities but looking at feats I give speed to her. However cause of his suit and other advantages (strength, endurance) I give him the win.

braz
BP slices and dices Elektra to bits with those anti-metal claws. theres nothing she could do with her little daggers or w/e to get past that vibranium. and IMO the herb plant or w/e would give BP the physical edge over Elektra, although she still could be the better fighter, but thats not all that matters here.

lorddreamer
The suit litteraly cuts it for me. Electra may be slightly better in speed, agility and skills (I didn't think so, but... its been decided, it seems) but she isnt that much better. Therefore, the weapons play a huge part, and Electra's wont work too good. BPs work fine smile

grey fox
Hudlin storms in and kills Elektra by dropping the huge chip on his shoulder on the poor girls noggin. BP celebrates and and kills some white people.

Darth Vegas
Panther wins.

Not just because of his suit (nothing Elektra has will penetrate it), but also b/c of BP's anti-metal claws. He'll make mince meat out of her sai's, shuriken, etc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Panther wins.

Not just because of his suit (nothing Elektra has will penetrate it), but also b/c of BP's anti-metal claws. He'll make mince meat out of her sai's, shuriken, etc.

BP's suit is over rated. Sure, it's a vibranium mesh weave (or something) which means it absorbs kinetic energy.... it doesn't mean the fabric itself can't be cut/torn/ripped .... I've seen Panther's suit rip a few times... including once when he was thrown through a window.

I think this is a fairly close fight ... maybe 55/45 for Panther

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Scoobless
BP's suit is over rated. Sure, it's a vibranium mesh weave (or something) which means it absorbs kinetic energy.... it doesn't mean the fabric itself can't be cut/torn/ripped .... I've seen Panther's suit rip a few times... including once when he was thrown through a window.

I think this is a fairly close fight ... maybe 55/45 for Panther

umm... are you for BP or aren't you? At first you sound like you're trying to debunk BP, then you turn around 100% by voting for BP MORE than 100%!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by lorddreamer
umm... are you for BP or aren't you? At first you sound like you're trying to debunk BP, then you turn around 100% by voting for BP MORE than 100%!!!!

I meant BP takes 55 and Elektra takes 45 (out of 100 fights)

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Scoobless
I meant BP takes 55 and Elektra takes 45 (out of 100 fights)

oh ok. Cuz winning 55 out of 45 is a pretty random amount of fights...
That's fair, though, I agree.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by jrodslam
Straight h2h combat? Prep? Weapons?

In pure h2h combat, Elektra whoops Panthers ass. With her skill, i believe she can find a way to damage Panther even while wearing the vibranium. In straight hand to hand, Electra dosent stand a chance against BP, Panther beat the hell out of Red Skull(his jaw was hanging off after the fight) and Skull is one of the best hand to hand guys there is...definatly above Elektra

Evangel94
Black Panther takes the majority.

inamilist
I think this is a pheominal matchup

and to be honest, the vibranium suit is being massivly overrated.

Elektra is going to hit it once, realize he attack did no damage and go for another strategy. I can't see why the suit would prevent her from dislocating BP's arm or other forms bone breaking through holds and submissives (all which should be in her ninja repitioire)

im saying at least a 50/50 split, maybe a bit of an edge for panther, but......

marvelprince
She can grapple with him but I doubt she'll be able to grap him long enough with his reflexes, superior strength to do any damage that way. Panther on the other hand can fight long distance and well as up close. Not to mention that while she'll find the effect her blows greatly diminished BP has no such problem. He'll put her down

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by norrinradd43
In straight hand to hand, Electra dosent stand a chance against BP, Panther beat the hell out of Red Skull(his jaw was hanging off after the fight) and Skull is one of the best hand to hand guys there is...definatly above Elektra Black Panther a better fighter than Elektra?.... no

Still, Panther wins 5.1 out of 10.

inamilist
Originally posted by marvelprince
She can grapple with him but I doubt she'll be able to grap him long enough with his reflexes, superior strength to do any damage that way. Panther on the other hand can fight long distance and well as up close. Not to mention that while she'll find the effect her blows greatly diminished BP has no such problem. He'll put her down

Many holds and throws are most effective at using the opponent's strength advantage against them, and the time necessary to break a person's arm isn't a whole lot...

He does have the general advantage, but I'd only assume that Elektra is more than versed enough in combat to take down an opponent that barely outmatches her physically.

marvelprince
Originally posted by inamilist
Many holds and throws are most effective at using the opponent's strength advantage against them, and the time necessary to break a person's arm isn't a whole lot...

He does have the general advantage, but I'd only assume that Elektra is more than versed enough in combat to take down an opponent that barely outmatches her physically.

If he only had a general advantage then I wouldn't give him a win. But he's also well-versed in h2h combat (not better, but good enough), he has the weapons advantage plus he's more durable and is able to fight for much longer than she can. What more do you want?

inamilist
Originally posted by marvelprince
If he only had a general advantage then I wouldn't give him a win. But he's also well-versed in h2h combat (not better, but good enough), he has the weapons advantage plus he's more durable and is able to fight for much longer than she can. What more do you want?

lol, I give him the majority too

I think we might just be nit picking...

Francisco
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Black Panther a better fighter than Elektra?.... no

Still, Panther wins 5.1 out of 10.

Yes, he is a much better fighter than Elektra. BP is Capt. America level fighter. He took Karnak out with one punch. Karnak >>>>>Elektra. big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by Francisco
Yes, he is a much better fighter than Elektra. BP is Capt. America level fighter. He took Karnak out with one punch. Karnak >>>>>Elektra. big grin

Yeah, and under the writing of Hudlin, he's also smarter than doom, faster than Spiderman, and more invulnerable than classic Juggernaut.

Karnak would obliterate the Black Panther.

nimbus006
Originally posted by lorddreamer
oh ok. Cuz winning 55 out of 45 is a pretty random amount of fights...
That's fair, though, I agree.

Dont't you know who your talking too, Scoob is a living personification of Random. He is the most random, sarcastic, and biggest smart ass on this site. Pretty funny guy if you ask me smile

Francisco
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, and under the writing of Hudlin, he's also smarter than doom, faster than Spiderman, and more invulnerable than classic Juggernaut.

Karnak would obliterate the Black Panther.

So... What've we got here? A hater perhaps or just someone displeased because the Panther is finally having some respect?
Before you open your piehole again allow me to remember you that this is not the first time BP owns Karnak. Years ago way before hudlin or even Priest the Panther took on both Medusa and Karnak at the same time. It was in the days when he didn' t use any tech to fight.

King KAM
Yes, he is a much better fighter than Elektra. BP is Capt. America level fighter. He took Karnak out with one punch. Karnak >>>>>Elektra. big grin woah woah woah....hold the phone!

Elektra is better at h2h than bp.

And Bp is not on Cap's level. hes about 2-3 notches beneath him.

Francisco
That's nonsense. BP is pretty much Captain America with a scientific mind. BP's fight with Red Skull just prove that.

King KAM
That's nonsense. BP is pretty much Captain America with a scientific mind. BP's fight with Red Skull just prove that. how about a HELL no, cap kicking BPs ass proves that.

xmarksthespot
So... What've we got here? A hater perhaps or just someone displeased because the Panther is finally having some respect?
Before you open your piehole again allow me to remember you that this is not the first time BP owns Karnak. Years ago way before hudlin or even Priest the Panther took on both Medusa and Karnak at the same time. It was in the days when he didn' t use any tech to fight. Fact: Hudlin is a poor writer.

Trying to make Black Panther look good, by making one of Marvel's premier villains look weak and idiotic? Pfft.

Francisco
Weak and idiotic? Did you even read the comic? You have not. You just repeating what you here from other haters.

King KAM
Weak and idiotic? Did you even read the comic? You have not. You just repeating what you here from other haters. ooooh you went there with X....not smart...

xmarksthespot
Weak and idiotic? Did you even read the comic? You have not. You just repeating what you here from other haters. I've seen some the panels of the encounters, I'm not wasting my money on that. Storm is nothing to Doom. Nor is Black Panther.

Francisco
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I've seen some the panels of the encounters, I'm not wasting my money on that. Storm is nothing to Doom. Nor is Black Panther.

In other words you just admiting you haven't read the book and are just talking off your butt.

xmarksthespot
In other words you just admiting you haven't read the book and are just talking off your butt. Uh.. no I'm saying I haven't read the entire book, because I don't waste time and money on shit books, but have seen the panels involving Doom, which have a very poor characterisation of Doom due to Hudlin's inadequate writing ability.

Edit: Oh and more on topic, BP wins the slightest majority, but Elektra is indeed the more skilled fighter.

marvelprince
Uh.. no I'm saying I haven't read the entire book, because I don't waste time and money on shit books, but have seen the panels involving Doom, which have a very poor characterisation of Doom due to Hudlin's inadequate writing ability.

Edit: Oh and more on topic, BP wins the slightest majority, but Elektra is indeed the more skilled fighter.

^ Agreed

Francisco
Uh.. no I'm saying I haven't read the entire book, because I don't waste time and money on shit books, but have seen the panels involving Doom, which have a very poor characterisation of Doom due to Hudlin's inadequate writing ability.

Whatever...
The fact is that BP wins due superior physic and superior training.

psy_blade
h2h elektra.
with weapons panther.

Daredevil1
Panther 6-7/10

Etrigan
Elektra could hang with him for a while, but she'd go down in the end. Panther 6/10, maybe 7/10.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by King KAM
how about a HELL no, cap kicking BPs ass proves that.

I recall black panther and captain america having 2 fights during the civil war...black panther was winning over captain america in the first fight, and defeated him in a sparring session in the second

DestinyGuy678

no they wrote doom pretty well the fact doom was relying only on superior strength and fighting skill when fighting blackpanther (who stil had ful lacces to the tech in his suit) and was winning (although I think dr. doom threw a chepa punch, thes beside the point)

really in that issue they were just testing each others martial arts, not really all out

jinzin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I recall black panther and captain america having 2 fights during the civil war...black panther was winning over captain america in the first fight, and defeated him in a sparring session in the second

Cap wasn't up to full strength, still weak from his Iron Man beating.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jinzin
Cap wasn't up to full strength, still weak from his Iron Man beating.
he's fought through worst pains, here's what my opinion of black panther is, youre free to disagree

captain america level martial arts with ironman level intellect

jinzin
I'd say that's a reasonable outlook on the character, but using skewed examples of him fighting Cap isn't going to prove anything.

Their two previous fights show them head and head, so it's clear that ANY deabilitation between the two would make all the difference in a fight.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jinzin
I'd say that's a reasonable outlook on the character, but using skewed examples of him fighting Cap isn't going to prove anything.

Their two previous fights show them head and head, so it's clear that ANY deabilitation between the two would make all the difference in a fight.
yeah you're right,

that aside him against elektra 'd say he takes the win

jinzin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
yeah you're right,

that aside him against elektra 'd say he takes the win

I would say it's a toss up. If he takes it, it's just barely. The real ***** here is that she can't really land any effective blows due to his suit. I think she could dice it easily enough though.

Daredevil1
Panther suit and weapons would give him to much of a lead against Electra.

Even without them his stats are all pretty much ahead of hers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.