Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK Kiddies. This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald. So Imma put her to the test.

She gets one day prep for each battle. Each battle takes in the Earths Stratosphere.

She gets Use of Her lasso, Sandles, Sword, bracelets and Tiara. If she can make it past lvl 5, She gets her armor, and her Gauntlet of atlast. She can use any power that she has used before barring the Godwave.
In order for he to pass to the next round, she has to knock out, subdue, out punch, kill, or use one of her gifts to gain a victory. How far does this low lvl herald being go?

1. Terrax
2. Air Walker
3. FireLord
4. Nova
5. Stardust
6.Red Sift
7.Silver Surfer
8.Forgotten One
9. Morg WOL.

BobbyD
My guess is she makes it past 5. I don't know anything about Red Sift.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK Kiddies. This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald. So Imma put her to the test.

She gets one day prep for each battle. Each battle takes in the Earths Stratosphere.

She gets Use of Her lasso, Sandles, Sword, bracelets and Tiara. If she can make it past lvl 5, She gets her armor, and her Gauntlet of atlast. She can use any power that she has used before barring the Godwave.
In order for he to pass to the next round, she has to knock out, subdue, out punch, kill, or use one of her gifts to gain a victory. How far does this low lvl herald being go?

1. Terrax
2. Air Walker
3. FireLord
4. Nova
5. Stardust
6.Red Sift
7.Silver Surfer
8.Forgotten One
9. Morg WOL.

I'd get her to 5 and that's it. The first 4 heralds aren't that impressive to me.

tru-marvell
With Stardust being pure energy and virtually unkillable I don't see Di making it past the 5 spot. In fact with the battle being restricted to the stratosphere I'd have to call this a stalemate unless Stardust just don't give a damn destroys the Earth with a blackhole while fighting. If so, can Diana survive in the vacuum of space?

Priest
This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald.
herald?

Madvillain
She stops at 2 or 3. Most likely 3 because Air-Walker never lives up to potential. Firelord takes her...she may stalemate him at best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tru-marvell
With Stardust being pure energy and virtually unkillable I don't see Di making it past the 5 spot. In fact with the battle being restricted to the stratosphere I'd have to call this a stalemate unless Stardust just don't give a damn destroys the Earth with a blackhole while fighting. If so, can Diana survive in the vacuum of space?

The lasso has ensnared beings made up of nether before. It can grab and energy being.

Martian_mind
I doubt stardust would care about blowing up a planet,and he could always try to send her to a cosmic hell but she may escape.She would probably bring something out that would kill them both though.donatello

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I doubt stardust would care about blowing up a planet,and he could always try to send her to a cosmic hell but she may escape.She would probably bring something out that would kill them both though.donatello

There are other ways to defeat energy beings. WW has been shown to reflect the OE back at DS. She could deflect a blast from Stardust back onto himself.

Howard_Jones
They only call her Harold because she's damn ugly.

She'd probably get to 4 or 5, fighting at her best.

Lord Urizen
She loses at 1

Evangel94
The heralds of galactus are not push-overs. Wonder Woman stops at Terrax.

If these battles were individually seperated, the heralds take the majority.

The only battle I see her having a chance to take the majority in would be against airwalker.

olympian
Nova should be behind Firelord.

And unless this guy is having a real bad day, she doesnt get past him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
Nova should be behind Firelord.

And unless this guy is having a real bad day, she doesnt get past him.

Firelord would lose to Diana worse than He did to Spiderman. What's he going to do? Burn her? We see how well Heat works on Diana.

Soujaboy
With standard equipment she stops at 1.

With this boosted up equipment she stops at 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
With standard equipment she stops at 1.

With this boosted up equipment she stops at 3.

You mean the equipment she has with her at all times via the Wonderdome? And every one seems to think Terrax isn't all that. Your saying she stops at three when terrax has been beaten by the freaking new warriors. Yeah, your not biased.

Soleran
Firelord just dumps the gravity of a small sun on/around WW and then transports her far away from earth and waits for her to depower being away from Earth then kills hersmile

PS I take back the killing part Firelord probably wouldn't kill WW but he could overpower her with his abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
Firelord just dumps the gravity of a small sun on/around WW and then transports her far away from earth and waits for her to depower being away from Earth then kills hersmile

NOt that he does that in comics ever. He seems to get beaten by the likes of Spiderman. WW has been in outerspace before, for months at a time, and hasn't depowered. Now i really know you dont' know jack about Diana. She beat a Daxamite when she was Months away from the Earth.

Soleran
NOt that he does that in comics ever. He seems to get beaten by the likes of Spiderman. WW has been in outerspace before, for months at a time, and hasn't depowered. Now i really know you dont' know jack about Diana. She beat a Daxamite when she was Months away from the Earth.

AWESOME, use an absolute crap showing of Firelord to illustrate how WW can beat him!

Wonderwoman doesn't have any low showings to illustrate exactly what you are saying with Firelord huh, HUH?

Yeah based on Firelord's powerset he just gravity dumps her and waits decades to depower WW, time isn't a factor for Firelord as it is for WW in this circumstance.

Anyway in my opinion Firelord stops her more often then not, Nova should be 3 anyway and Firelord 4.

nvrbeenwthagirl
AWESOME, use an absolute crap showing of Firelord to illustrate how WW can beat him!

Wonderwoman doesn't have any low showings to illustrate exactly what you are saying with Firelord huh, HUH?

Yeah based on Firelord's powerset he just gravity dumps her and waits decades to depower WW, time isn't a factor for Firelord as it is for WW in this circumstance.

Anyway in my opinion Firelord stops her more often then not, Nova should be 3 anyway and Firelord 4.

Of course in your opinion. Every one else seems to think Firelord isn't all that. he hasn't shown that he has the goods to put her down. Where are you getting your opinion from? What are you basing your theory of her defeat at Firelord on? Has the Firelord actually done this decades old gravity dump that you speak of? or is it hateration making you come up with any senario just so that Diana doesn't do so well. The things that I mentioned she is capable of, she has done. Show me firelord doing a decades old gravity dump thing and I'll concede.

Soleran
Of course in your opinion. Every one else seems to think Firelord isn't all that. he hasn't shown that he has the goods to put her down. Where are you getting your opinion from? What are you basing your theory of her defeat at Firelord on? Has the Firelord actually done this decades old gravity dump that you speak of? or is it hateration making you come up with any senario just so that Diana doesn't do so well. The things that I mentioned she is capable of, she has done. Show me firelord doing a decades old gravity dump thing and I'll concede.

WW has more showings over the years then all the Heralds combined probably times 10 even. So if you want a feat war you need to pick different characters.

It's within Firelords powerset, he has hung with Thor before and didn't use his powercosmic. That would lead me to believe using his powercosmic he could pull a majority over WW.

If you don't like that, well thats to bad. She should beat Terrax, Air-Walker and Nova. Only At Firelord does she start to lose the majority of matchs. So it is written, so it is done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW has more showings over the years then all the Heralds combined probably times 10 even. So if you want a feat war you need to pick different characters.

It's within Firelords powerset, he has hung with Thor before and didn't use his powercosmic. That would lead me to believe using his powercosmic he could pull a majority over WW.

If you don't like that, well thats to bad. She should beat Terrax, Air-Walker and Nova. Only At Firelord does she start to lose the majority of matchs. So it is written, so it is done.

LOl who the hell are you? God? Do you think Firelord can beat Superman or Captain Marvel? cuz these are two guys Diana has Hung with in the past. Your talking about what's within someone's power set as if it's not in her powerset to Dominate Firelord Physcially. She has been shown to be stronger than he is. I dont' see him dishing out enough Fire to bother her. Since she's fought damn near at the surface of the sun. She wont' start having trouble until the middle of this guantlet.

Soleran
LOl who the hell are you? God?

You can call me that, it sounds good.

Yeah so? Superman once he used powers aside from his brick powerset owned her all day long, I see the same thing happening with Firelord.

Good well Firelord can generate heat hotter then "near the surface of the sun" so I guess he'll just melt that porcelain doll down to goop.

Um if you read what I said and moved Firelord to 4 thats right around the spot you're saying WW would have trouble anyway, Firelord takes the majority of wins.

Take a valium now, your DC heroine just schmoked.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can call me that, it sounds good.

Yeah so? Superman once he used powers aside from his brick powerset owned her all day long, I see the same thing happening with Firelord.

Good well Firelord can generate heat hotter then "near the surface of the sun" so I guess he'll just melt that porcelain doll down to goop.

Um if you read what I said and moved Firelord to 4 thats right around the spot you're saying WW would have trouble anyway, Firelord takes the majority of wins.

Take a valium now, your DC heroine just schmoked.

As soon as you show me Firelord Beating someone like the Hulk or Thor, or Gladiator, then I'll concede. until then, nope.

Soleran
As soon as you show me Firelord Beating someone like the Hulk or Thor, or Gladiator, then I'll concede. until then, nope.

LOL why, it's not like WW is getting ANYWHERE near majority wins on either Thor or Gladiator so thats of no consequence to this discussion.

Seriously are you dressing up like WonderWoman while you post these threads to get into form and the right mental state?

Honestly even if WW got past Firelord (I might add barely if at all) she stops at 5 all day long. So she is still relegated to low herald status for power.

Don't get your panties in a wad over that now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL why, it's not like WW is getting ANYWHERE near majority wins on either Thor or Gladiator so thats of no consequence to this discussion.

Seriously are you dressing up like WonderWoman while you post these threads to get into form and the right mental state?

Honestly even if WW got past Firelord (I might add barely if at all) she stops at 5 all day long. So she is still relegated to low herald status for power.

Don't get your panties in a wad over that now.

Oh please. Diana has been shown to be physically superior to all the heralds but MOrg. So where your getting this low lvl status from is beyond me. It's not like her defensive powes don't allow her to block Firelords blast. Or simply dodge them. And her lasso nets her a win at number 5. As far as a majority of wins against Gladiator, He has never fought a woman as powerful and skilled as diana. His confidence goes right out the window. We can debate about diana and thor all day. But the main reasons thor win against Superman, he won't win agaisnt Diana for. They are evenly split. I have even posted a link where a notehr forum thinks she wins. Even Wizards says that THor would barely be standing after a battle with Diana.

Soleran
Oh please. Diana has been shown to be physically superior to all the heralds but MOrg.

So what, no where did I read in your fight that this was a strictly H2H fight. I realize you might be so simple as to assume that the heralds would only use H2H but i didn't as they aren't "bricks" and have a multitude of powers to draw from.

You just leave me laughing whenever I read your posts. Dude FL could just envelop WW in flame he doesn't have to "shoot" it at her. There is no defense for that just a messy cleanup.

Woop the LASSO! So WonderWoman COULD possibly get A win from 5 but it isn't likely and as I said before 4 and 5 are where she is trumped.

No you can debate all day about that, I am discussing Heralds and WW. Now you can go back to your normal tirade about Wonderwoman, remember she's a "brick" and she doesn't have the same opportunities as Heralds in abilities, which is why she goes down.

Evangel94
This isn't about "Wonder Woman vs Superman" or "Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel". Stop bringing them up.

Try bringing up some Wonder Woman examples that don't involve her fighting Superman or another famous character. If you want to bring any respect at all to Wonder Woman you have to bring up something that's she done on her own without the involvement from any other heroes.

After all, This is a DIRECT comparison between her and the heralds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94
This isn't about "Wonder Woman vs Superman" or "Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel". Stop bringing them up.

Try bringing up some Wonder Woman examples that don't involve her fighting Superman or another famous character. If you want to bring any respect at all to Wonder Woman you have to bring up something that's she done on her own without the involvement from any other heroes.

After all, This is a DIRECT comparison between her and the heralds.

Is that directed towards me? becuz I dont' remember comparing other heroes in this first. It was someone else. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So what, no where did I read in your fight that this was a strictly H2H fight. I realize you might be so simple as to assume that the heralds would only use H2H but i didn't as they aren't "bricks" and have a multitude of powers to draw from.

You just leave me laughing whenever I read your posts. Dude FL could just envelop WW in flame he doesn't have to "shoot" it at her. There is no defense for that just a messy cleanup.

Woop the LASSO! So WonderWoman COULD possibly get A win from 5 but it isn't likely and as I said before 4 and 5 are where she is trumped.

No you can debate all day about that, I am discussing Heralds and WW. Now you can go back to your normal tirade about Wonderwoman, remember she's a "brick" and she doesn't have the same opportunities as Heralds in abilities, which is why she goes down.

A brick is the Hulk. WW has access to all kinds of Godly abilities. In the grand scheme of things, Her strength is so high, that it would put her above low tier herald. You act as if all heralds are the same or even use thier powers with the same skill and effect. please.

Soujaboy
A brick is the Hulk. WW has access to all kinds of Godly abilities. In the grand scheme of things, Her strength is so high, that it would put her above low tier herald. You act as if all heralds are the same or even use thier powers with the same skill and effect. please.

Without weapons(which she never has except for the lasso), what access does she have to magical abilities?

I assume you believe Hulk is heralds lv because he has a vast amount of superhuman strength?

darthgoober
Yes but the problem is that Hulk IS a low herald level character(even though he's not a herald). And his strength surpasses many of the heralds. Strength in and of itself, just isn't enough for her to qualify as a high level herald. She just doesn't have the speed, overall power, or versatility to qualify as more than a low-mid herald level being. Sorry.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes but the problem is that Hulk IS a low herald level character(even though he's not a herald). And his strength surpasses many of the heralds. Strength in and of itself, just isn't enough for her to qualify as a high level herald. She just doesn't have the speed, overall power, or versatility to qualify as more than a low-mid herald level being. Sorry.

Low Herald lv... smile

olympian
Firelord would lose to Diana worse than He did to Spiderman. What's he going to do? Burn her? We see how well Heat works on Diana.
Of course. Because Firelord *only* have that defeat against Spiderman and nothing else.

Its called a low showing. Wonder Woman also got those. Like when she was made a tool by Deathstroke. So what is she going to do to Firelord, now?

NOt that he does that in comics ever. He seems to get beaten by the likes of Spiderman.
He lost once against Spiderman. He also fougth Hercules and Thor mano a mano, and against Thor alone other two times. And he wasent being shy about his strength against those.

Thats why the low showing is called a low showing. Because that one isent his norm. Just like it isent Diana`s norm having troubles with dealing with bridges. But hey, she did.

Firelord also made the Surfer run another time and broke his board on another yet ocasion. He can surely defeat her.

LOl who the hell are you? God? Do you think Firelord can beat Superman or Captain Marvel? cuz these are two guys Diana has Hung with in the past. Your talking about what's within someone's power set as if it's not in her powerset to Dominate Firelord Physcially. She has been shown to be stronger than he is. I dont' see him dishing out enough Fire to bother her. Since she's fought damn near at the surface of the sun. She wont' start having trouble until the middle of this guantlet.

He can definatly hang with either physically. As for "fire". Thats how he broke the Surfers Board. By blasting it. I honestly havent seen a poster outside of a rare few overrate Diana, like this.

omar.cloma
Amazing... We've got people here who practically know nothing about Diana at her current levels talking about all this crap and why she can't get past Firelord. Wizard actually put Diana as most powerful character number 4 on their list in 1997 when she still didn't have her godly insight and invulnerability boosts, below Supes, Thor and Silver Surfer. A lot of you forget she's not just a brawler, she possesses the wisdom and sight of Athena. Batman has beaten foes with greater power than he has using wits only. What makes you think a warrior like Diana who is stronger than Hercules and swifter than Hermes would not have a chance against beings who have no idea what kind of a warrior she is? This is so lame. Her own abilities alone are enough to guarrantee her straight wins until she gets to Silver Surfer. But, by this time, she would have already gotten the gauntlet of Atlas so she will own Silver Surfer completely. Oh anyway, fanboys will start raving after this I'm sure so have it your illogical way then.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by omar.cloma
Amazing... We've got people here who practically know nothing about Diana at her current levels talking about all this crap and why she can't get past Firelord. Wizard actually put Diana as most powerful character number 4 on their list in 1997 when she still didn't have her godly insight and invulnerability boosts, below Supes, Thor and Silver Surfer. A lot of you forget she's not just a brawler, she possesses the wisdom and sight of Athena. Batman has beaten foes with greater power than he has using wits only. What makes you think a warrior like Diana who is stronger than Hercules and swifter than Hermes would not have a chance against beings who have no idea what kind of a warrior she is? This is so lame. Her own abilities alone are enough to guarrantee her straight wins until she gets to Silver Surfer. But, by this time, she would have already gotten the gauntlet of Atlas so she will own Silver Surfer completely. Oh anyway, fanboys will start raving after this I'm sure so have it your illogical way then.

Fanboys, hmm......ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Fanboys, hmm......ermm

Ur one to talk. Your practically Asgardian damnit. Or you would think u are a norse god the way you be on the Norse gods jock.

Evangel94
Ur one to talk. Your practically Asgardian damnit. Or you would think u are a norse god the way you be on the Norse gods jock.

no expression

Not to be rude or anything but I thought you quit this forum for good? What brought you back?

I'm done with the forum again. I left for 4 months. Now it's gonna be forver.

Howard_Jones
nvrbeen, pot and kettle, kiddo. At the very least Soujaboy is accurate with what he says.

Wonder Woman isn't mid or low herald. She's not even close. I'd consider J'onn and Captain Marvel mid herald first, considering they're right behind Superman in power. The only reason people think Wonder Woman is number two is that's the way she's written, when she doesn't have the feats to back it up. It's just politically correct to say Wonder Woman is second because she's a woman. That's it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
nvrbeen, pot and kettle, kiddo. At the very least Soujaboy is accurate with what he says.

Wonder Woman isn't mid herald. She's not even close. I'd consider J'onn and Captain Marvel mid herald first, considering they're right behind Superman in power. The only reason people think Wonder Woman is number two is that's the way she's written, when she doesn't have the feats to back it up. It's just politically correct to say Wonder Woman is second because she's a woman. That's it.

Obviously you haven't read the WW respect thread? WW put the screws to a white martian several times, A daxamite, and angels. All of whom are herald lvl or better. So maybe your not the authority you think you are. She also gave herakles a break from Holding Paradise island. as In held it for a long ass time. Picked up a meteor the size of freaking texas while it was falling and carried it off as if it was nothing. She broke Superman's Ribs, I highly doubt any of the heralds can do that with pure strength alone but Morg.

bigbran
Ur one to talk. Your practically Asgardian damnit. Or you would think u are a norse god the way you be on the Norse gods jock. Well, to be fair, he knows a lot about the characters of Asgard.

I guess he was Asgard when he said Thanos could beat Bill and Thor at the same time...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Well, to be fair, he knows a lot about the characters of Asgard.

I guess he was Asgard when he said Thanos could beat Bill and Thor at the same time...

It dont' take a genious to know thanos can beat Thor and BRB. They aren't in his league.

Howard_Jones
It dont' take a genious to know thanos can beat Thor and BRB. They aren't in his league.

Then answer this. Would you say Superman could beat Thanos?

bigbran
It dont' take a genious to know thanos can beat Thor and BRB. They aren't in his league. Well, if he is Asgard, then how Asgard was he there?
He also said Thor can beat Superman, and yet, he says two Thor's will lose against Thanos?
Asgard, fan, or knowledgable?

What is he?

olympian
Amazing... We've got people here who practically know nothing about Diana at her current levels talking about all this crap and why she can't get past Firelord.
At current levels, she is powerless.

So yeah, she would beat Firelord the way she is *now* wacko

Wizard actually put Diana as most powerful character number 4 on their list in 1997 when she still didn't have her godly insight and invulnerability boosts, below Supes, Thor and Silver Surfer
And "Wizard" rankings matters to me as much as handbooks. Nada. Actually, they care even less, because they arent even "official" like handbooks". No, i use the definite material for comic book debates. Something innovative called: Comic books.

What makes you think a warrior like Diana who is stronger than Hercules and swifter than Hermes would not have a chance against beings who have no idea what kind of a warrior she is? This is so lame.
One of the beings we are discussing fougth Thor and Hercules together. Futhermore we arent talking only about powerset stats, but what the characters actually *do* with it. For someone that in "DC handbooks" is tagged as faster than Hermes, she like Superman and alot of flying bricks, dont practically use it in combat.

Besides, if we would be talking just about powerset, it would mean any herald would cream her panties, because they are all supossidly more powerful than she is. But we arent, and thats the exact reason some heralds arent sold as high as Silver Surfer.

This nonsense of using one logic for a certain character and forget about it for another, its tiring. Double standarts are for the trashcan.

But, by this time, she would have already gotten the gauntlet of Atlas so she will own Silver Surfer completely. Oh anyway, fanboys will start raving after this I'm sure so have it your illogical way then.
Yes she would. Because SS its usually prone to slug out with people.

You know, im not a really aknowleged peep about cars (other than the basic) and its mechanics, so when there is a debate about those, i (who dont know that much) usually just listen and dont talk.

Because i know, that unless i make an effort to learn about it, others will always know more than i do.

Stupid Rookie
You mean the equipment she has with her at all times via the Wonderdome? And every one seems to think Terrax isn't all that. Your saying she stops at three when terrax has been beaten by the freaking new warriors. Yeah, your not biased.

Are you kidding me. Are you usuing the New Warriors as an example? First of all have you read the comic? I haven't read it in years, but if "Winning" means getting the Silver Surfer to come help then a lot of people would have weak showings.

Silver Surfer exiles Terrax, Terrax doesn't get defeated by them in the way you are insinuating.

King Kandy
Oh please. Diana has been shown to be physically superior to all the heralds but MOrg.
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

... Okay... Think I'm over that...

*Looks again*

hystericalhysterical

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

... Okay... Think I'm over that...

*Looks again*

hystericalhysterical

Your obviously and idiot. Show me strength feats of the heralds or shut the F up.

Evangel94
Your obviously and idiot. Show me strength feats of the heralds or shut the F up.

To be fair, isn't it your job to prove Diana is as strong as Morg? You made the claim after all...

All the heralds of galactus have had a history of being shown to be at least around class 100.

Not only do you have to prove that she can hang with regular heralds but also...

There's regular heralds, and then there's Silver Surfer and Morg. Silver Surfer and Morg are the cream of the crop when it comes to Heralds. They can amp their strength way past class 100 when cutting loose.

So you also gotta prove that Diana is in Morg/Surfer's league. Not the other way around.

nvrbeenwthagirl
To be fair, isn't it your job to prove Diana is as strong as Morg? You made the claim after all...

All the heralds of galactus have had a history of being shown to be at least around class 100 that can't really be disputed.

Not only co you have to prove that she can hang with regular heralds but also...

There's regular heralds, and then there's Silver Surfer and Morg. Silver Surfer and Morg are the cream of the crop when it comes to Heralds. They can amp their strength way past class 100 when cutting loose.

So you gotta prove that Diana is in Morg/Surfer's league. Not the other way around.

If Diana only pulled one 100th of the Earth's weight, and Superman and MM did all the rest, She would still be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond class 100. Period. As it stands, Diana is stronger than MM, So we must assume that she was pulling more than he. Nuff said.

Evangel94
If Diana only pulled one 100th of the Earth weight, and Superman and MM did all the rest, She would still be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond class 100. Period. As it stands, Diana is stronger than MM, So we must assume that she was pulling more than he. Nuff said.

Shouldn't you take the average of all her showings to generate a clear level of strength? One feat is not indicative of a chracter's strength level.

Also lots of scans would be very helpful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shouldn't you take the average of all her showings to generate a clear level of strength?

Also lots of scans would be very helpful.

Her few Lifting feats alone are all beyond class 100. I put links up from the WW respect thread many times before. I dont have scans to post.

King Kandy
If Diana only pulled one 100th of the Earth's weight, and Superman and MM did all the rest, She would still be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond class 100. Period. As it stands, Diana is stronger than MM, So we must assume that she was pulling more than he. Nuff said.
The moon, you mean.

She pulled the moon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
The moon, you mean.

She pulled the moon.

Um no. She pulled the Earth. I see you havent been paying attention. Let me get it for you.
http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...jla75p414hj.jpg

Evangel94
Um no. She pulled the Earth. I see you havent been paying attention. Let me get it for you.
http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...jla75p414hj.jpg

Link doesn't work

nvrbeenwthagirl
Link doesn't work

Ok one second, it's from the WW respect thread under look what her lasso can do. I"ll try to get it to link another way.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8575/jla75p414hj.jpg

Soleran
A lot of you forget she's not just a brawler, she possesses the wisdom and sight of Athena.

A little FYI in regards to this, when granting the power cosmic Galactus also instills in his heralds the knowledge on how to use the power cosmic to all its abilities as well.

WW still stops at Firelord.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A little FYI in regards to this, when granting the power cosmic Galactus also instills in his heralds the knowledge on how to use the power cosmic to all its abilities as well.

WW still stops at Firelord.

If that were the case, his heralds have looked a fool on many occasions. They don't always look the best. Besides, he can give them knowlege of how to use thier power, but he doesn't teach them how to fight.

Stupid Rookie
If that were the case, his heralds have looked a fool on many occasions. They don't always look the best. Besides, he can give them knowlege of how to use thier power, but he doesn't teach them how to fight.

Several of them were superior warriors before their power. Air Walker was a warior of Zandar I think, Terrax was a war lord, as was Morg. Morg is too strong for you to pretend that he doesn't belong in her league.

Also you never responded to my New Warriors comment.

Or the fact that Startdust is pretty much immune to physical harm.

Darth_Erebus
The Heralds? Hell, bring on the Big G himself and Diana will curbstomp him.

Seriously though. Think about what the Heralds are. All are capable of traversing space at much faster than light speed. All are capable of not only living in the vacuum of space, they thrive there. All are capable of whistanding metior showers. All have a multitude of powers that far transcend mere physical strength. Unless it's a major JOB fight then the Heralds are simply far and above not only the likes of Wonder Woman but of Superman as well.

Diana stops at Terrax.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Several of them were superior warriors before their power. Air Walker was a warior of Zandar I think, Terrax was a war lord, as was Morg. Morg is too strong for you to pretend that he doesn't belong in her league.

Also you never responded to my New Warriors comment.

Or the fact that Startdust is pretty much immune to physical harm.

What are you talking about? OMG did you read what I wrote? I said Morg is Stronger than Diana MANY Times. DID you miss taht? I also said that the lasso has worked on non corpreal beings before. Star dust is no differnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The Heralds? Hell, bring on the Big G himself and Diana will curbstomp him.

Seriously though. Think about what the Heralds are. All are capable of traversing space at much faster than light speed. All are capable of not only living in the vacuum of space, they thrive there. All are capable of whistanding metior showers. All have a multitude of powers that far transcend mere physical strength. Unless it's a major JOB fight then the Heralds are simply far and above not only the likes of Wonder Woman but of Superman as well.

Diana stops at Terrax.

ANd we are gonna take ur word for it with a galactus avatar. If people were all that thier powers would suggest, then it would be a free for all. Thankfully, we have to go on feats as well. The heralds almost never use thier powers in anyother way but thier main stick. Terrax controls the Earth, MOrg uses his ax and strength, fire lord uses fire, surfer uses his energy blast and cosmic manipulation and yada yada yada. And what are you talking about transending space and blah blah, what do the perimeters of this thread say? Ok then. well now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.