Robin vs 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Robin walks up to Juggs and pimp slaps him. Robin says..."What the f@ck are you gonna do about it"? Will the Juggernaut run away from the boy wonder?

Thanos_THOTU
Like they say in prisson, freash piece of meat ...

Newjak
This just depends on what kind of mood Robin catches Cain in. If Cain is happy then he may just break his legs and walk away if Cain is ver mad then well Batman may have some more stuff to work out with his therapist

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Newjak
This just depends on what kind of mood Robin catches Cain in. If Cain is happy then he may just break his legs and walk away if Cain is ver mad then well Batman may have some more stuff to work out with his therapist Robin get's his legs broken! laughing

LordFear
Robin gets soul ****ed!!!
meaning, he gets so scared that his soul jumps outta him and screw him

Martian_mind
Robin FTW. shifty

H. S. 6
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Robin walks up to Juggs and pimp slaps him. Robin says..."What the f@ck are you gonna do about it"? Will the Juggernaut run away from the boy wonder?

I have a better question: why the hell did you name yourself after a long-dead king of the Franks?

Metalmanx

blowup

Entity
Robin-" Oh shit, this is going to hurt isn't it"
Jug-"depends on where you want it"
Robin-"Well, umm,.....just make it quick"

wallbash

batdude123
Pfffffffft. PLEASE!!!!

Robin beats the shit outta much higher characters than Juggernaut.

Juggernaut gets his soul eaten... if he's lucky!!!!!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
Pfffffffft. PLEASE!!!!

Robin beats the shit outta much higher characters than Juggernaut.

Juggernaut gets his soul eaten... if he's lucky!!!!! Only way Robin wins is if he has those steel toe boots from Teen Titans animated show....Now with them Juggy's going down; hard.

Martian_mind
It depends which robin,I mean dick grayson did punk hal jordan once.

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Only way Robin wins is if he has those steel toe boots from Teen Titans animated show....Now with them Juggy's going down; hard. Ya, those things always made me wonder...

DigiMark007

I don't appreciate spite threads. They aren't funny.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.