Drax the Destroyer/Current vs DC's Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I am not sure the power set of DC's Thor.

A pic and a little info
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-dc-viking.html

S-Ranger
He fared ok against supes plus that axe is a nasty peice of work i think he could take it.

golem370
Yeah but Drax has those daggers that penetrated Thanos' force field.

Wally West
Drax's daggers actually shattered against Thanos' forcefield, he broke through with his hands (you can see where his flesh had burnt away on his fingers).

supervenom
I thought the only reason Drax was able to do this is because he was "programmed" to do that? Therefore that doesnt make him top tier, just only against Thanos?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by supervenom
I thought the only reason Drax was able to do this is because he was "programmed" to do that? Therefore that doesnt make him top tier, just only against Thanos?
yes

golem370
Yeah but remember he fought through Annihilus' army and there were hundreds of them. One of his daggers got threw.

supervenom
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but remember he fought through Annihilus' army and there were hundreds of them. One of his daggers got threw.

I had that in mind when writing what I did. However, I think the main reason he got through was for the fact that he had to complete his "mission". Not even his own daughter got in the way of that.

Also, not sure about Thanos' forcefield in Annihilation, but in Infinity Quest when he took the Power Gem from Champion, it even stood up to some of those blows, although he did state that it would have gotten damaged had it taken anymore. Reason why I bring that up is because I doubt Drax is even at that level, but the reason it got through was because of the programming.

golem370
What was the Green Glow about?

Wally West
I'd assume that was his special Thanos-killing powers kicking into gear the closer he got to Thanos. Green glow when he got close to Thanos, no glow when Thanos died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.