King Thor vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who wins?

bigbran
The same thing that happened to Desak when he was in the Destroyer...

MR.Grum
thor wins with one hand this is so onesided

guy222
Endgame Thor became a cosmic deity possessing vast power, he defeats Onslaught

Starhawk
Thor really wins this, I mean I don't think there's an english word that does what he would do to Onslaught justice.

Anyone???????????

Nikkolas
Massacre...but more horrible.

Regular Thor could beat this loser.

Mordum
I beg to differ.

Check out the next issue of Onslaught reborn.

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9604/img024xu6.th.jpg

Starhawk
That is a non-canon issue and a thor franklin created.

Mordum
Dont fool the kmc community with your lies.

Nikkolas
Regular Thor beat Galactus with his GodBlast. The hell is Onslaught gonna do?

Mordum
And thor got humiliated by juggernaut and juggernaut got a raped by Onslaught what your point. ABC logic doesnt work.

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Regular Thor beat Galactus with his GodBlast. The hell is Onslaught gonna do? Not to mention the massive pis, and the weakened Galactus that this happened to, hey?

Nikkolas
How do we guage a character's power? By feats. Feats include who the character has fought and/or defeated. I was simply pointing an example of his power. EVERY character has high and low showings. Inconsistency is a trademark of comics.

Yep. Not to mention that.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Not to mention the massive pis, and the weakened Galactus that this happened to, hey?
how is that PIS?
It was a weakend Galactus, ofcource a godblast that can crack exitar's dome can drive away big G.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Mordum
Dont fool the kmc community with your lies.

Read Heroes Reborn again.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Mordum
I beg to differ.

Check out the next issue of Onslaught reborn.

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9604/img024xu6.th.jpg

I hope someone is going to post scans of that...

Starhawk
Of what? A Thor Franklin created fighting Onslaught whos not even Rune King THor? What would be the point?

hulk10
Onslaught wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I hope someone is going to post scans of that...
yes

Starhawk
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yes

Don't tell me you agree with him?

Galan007
KT was roughly on par with Insane Genis from what we saw, and Genis has the power to destroy the Universe.

So.....
KT>>Onslaught

KT takes this 10/10

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Starhawk
Of what? A Thor Franklin created fighting Onslaught whos not even Rune King THor? What would be the point?

...to read a comic book? Why read any comics?

I like Thor, and I enjoy seeing his fights, regardless if it's the same ol' Thor, or a non-canon Thor some brilliant mind-child made up on a day off. I liked seeing Thor smash through Onslaught in the first go, so I thought it would be entertaining to see if this fight would make me like this series more than the initial issue I read.

What's so hard to understand?

Starhawk
Originally posted by Galan007
KT was roughly on par with Insane Genis from what we saw, and Genis has the power to destroy the Universe.

So.....
KT>>Onslaught

KT takes this 10/10

Finally someone lays it out for him.

Mordum
That wasnt Genis under his own power.

Starhawk
Regardless, Rune King Thor would obliterate Onslaught and turn his armor into decoration for his hall.

Bentley
Onslaught has nothing on King Thor at all, its debateable if he can even defeat a non-PIS Thor because he never used his godblast against him.

Onslaught loses, hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.