Spawn vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Current spawn vs Galactus at full power
no prep
no superhero/villain help

Discus!!! cool

Soujaboy
Oh your new, that explains a lot...

Aqua-pimp
ow and why is that.. erm

Aqua-pimp
Wel i'f you ever read a Spawn comic (i can probaly asume you never did laughing ) you would have known that Spawn's more than a match for big G buddy shifty so i gues you're the rookie up in here kid cool

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Wel i'f you ever read a Spawn comic (i can probaly asume you never did laughing ) you would have known that Spawn's more than a match for big G buddy shifty so i gues you're the rookie up in here kid cool
Hellking Spawn, would be a match, and probably win - If it's not full powered Galactus.

Galactus have destroyed countless galaxies just as side-effects of his battles. Don't see Spawn getting anywhere close to that.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Hellking Spawn, would be a match, and probably win - If it's not full powered Galactus.

Galactus have destroyed countless galaxies just as side-effects of his battles. Don't see Spawn getting anywhere close to that.

G is one of the most inconsistent characters. He could destroy Galaxies yet he could not destroy the FF4???

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

agreed

spawn is way way way, way up thier (especially now)

but galactus, a full powered one alteast, is just as and much much more so

Only problem i see here that its quesitonable as to how galactus would kill spawn

grey fox
Spawn utilises Magic which is the only thing Galactus has no defenses against. Even 1st century Spawn could 'Ice' Big G . So long as he could take the damage soak.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Spawn utilises Magic which is the only thing Galactus has no defenses against. Even 1st century Spawn could 'Ice' Big G . So long as he could take the damage soak.

Oh

didnt know that

well in that case

current spawn probably wins ? if galactus truely has no magic defense

Scoobless
Galactus has punked Mephisto in his own realm before ... shouldn't be much different than that.

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
Galactus has punked Mephisto in his own realm before ... shouldn't be much different than that.
very tru indeed.

grey fox

Really now ...when was this ?

Scoobless
Really now ...when was this ?

In "Judgement Day" .... a Silver Surfer graphic Novel.

norrinradd43
Isnt Spawn as powerful as the Judeo-Christian God now??

King Kandy
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Isnt Spawn as powerful as the Judeo-Christian God now??
The Spawn Judeo-Christian God isn't all that.

MoM is the God equivilant of Spawn.

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Spawn Judeo-Christian God isn't all that.

MoM is the God equivilant of Spawn.

My mum >>> your mom

stick out tongue

King Kandy
My mum >>> your mom

stick out tongue
Shut yo mouth!

Dark Urizen
Show me something Galactus has done that would impress me.

If you can't, then do a search, and you would find the other Galactus vs. Spawn threads where I have stated my opinion.

smile

Bye bye

bigbran
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

If you can't, then do a search, and you would find the other Galactus vs. Spawn threads where I have stated my opinion.

smile

Bye bye Oh god...
About to destroy a universe before stopping himself. That should be enough right there. I got tons more though.
Everyone seems to know all of Galactus's bad feats, but almost none of his good feats... weird...

Spawn utilises Magic which is the only thing Galactus has no defenses against. Even 1st century Spawn could 'Ice' Big G . So long as he could take the damage soak. So, you think that 1st Age Spawn was on the level of Agamotto? The highest Vishanti, and where Strange gets his magic from?
Because those two stalemated...

Entity
This is crap, I mean I love Spawn I really do but, his beating GOD was total BS. As is the idea of his beating Galactus.

I love characters until they go to far and Spawn was one of my favorites.
I hate Superman but, not even he went that far.

thedude1948
Current Spawn is pretty powerful, but he isn't even Silver Surfer level let alone Galactus....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MR.Grum
Galactus pins him down and make him his ***** (oops i mean herald)

Takion
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

smile

Bye bye
You may have made the respect thread. But you also have overrated and overhyped Spawn.

Galactus has done alot more than God/King/Ages Spawn has ever done.

So I wait for your response.

Bye Bye thumb down

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

The Heap
Spawn can't even die as for as I'm aware of. He's been torn limb from limb, burnt in hell, warped up by magic, shot to pieces, had his heart torn out, ect, ect.

Then again, this doesn't suprise me. The poor fans of Marvel don't even know what death is because everytime Marvel have a character killed off, he's back in six issue's.

Spawn can't die. He's already dead.

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Heap
Spawn can't even die as for as I'm aware of. He's been torn limb from limb, burnt in hell, warped up by magic, shot to pieces, had his heart torn out, ect, ect.

Then again, this doesn't suprise me. The poor fans of Marvel don't even know what death is because everytime Marvel have a character killed off, he's back in six issue's.

Zomg!!1 then this must be like totally spite right?

The Heap
Originally posted by Juk3n
Zomg!!1 then this must be like totally spite right?

Glad you're finally seeing things the right way. ;]

Took you long enough.

Utrigita

Battlefield removal to the Negative Zone for the win then, ore simply dismantle him into energy and spread him throughout the cosmos.

The Heap
Originally posted by Utrigita
Battlefield removal to the Negative Zone for the win then, ore simply dismantle him into energy and spread him throughout the cosmos.

Thats nutts... Sweet.

In the mytho's, I'm not sure if that would actually kill Spawn or drain his necroplasm and send him back to hell...

Utrigita
Which part is nutts?

The sending to the negative zone ore dismantle him into energy?

And we isn't talking strictly a kill here, if Spawn was teleported away and couldn't teleport back that would be a win for Galactus, If Galactus disperses Spawns energy and spawn uses a extensive amount of time to draw together his energy again then a KO win for Galactus. There are ways for Galactus as mentioned here where Spawn can be as immortal as he like he can still lose the battle.

id369

Utrigita
I believe this is current spawn, which to my knowlegde isn't God Spawn.

Bouboumaster

'say what?

Didn't Galactus have the upperhand on AGAMOTTO in his OWN realm?!
And what about Shuma-Gorrat?

Bouboumaster

Galactus blink Spawn out of existence.

rexaar13
Originally posted by Blanket
Oh god...
About to destroy a universe before stopping himself. That should be enough right there. I got tons more though.
Everyone seems to know all of Galactus's bad feats, but almost none of his good feats... weird...

So, you think that 1st Age Spawn was on the level of Agamotto? The highest Vishanti, and where Strange gets his magic from?
Because those two stalemated... wink

yeah his powers are a mystery either he gets it from two sources

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.