Sinister Six versus Street-level Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Venom (Eddie Brock), Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Lizard, Kraven, and Shocker

versus

Captain America, Classic Spiderman, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, Ronin, and Wolverine

No prep. Fight takes place in abandoned city.

King KAM
No-one on the team takes cap....

Scoobless
Everyone but Shocker can.... and even he could get lucky.

smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Scoobless
Everyone but Shocker can.... and even he could get lucky.

smile Kraven...HELL NO, Lizard HELL NO, Shocker, HELL NO...now the rest i will actually have to debate with....

Cap could get the upper hand on green gob, and Doc oct. but i will wait to see if this thread actually becomes shit, before i go into a big ol captain america can do this brigade

masterbruce
bump

marvelprince
Hmm. I think the Avengers take it. Have Spider-Man tangle with Venom, aerial fight with Spider-Woman and Green Goblin, Doc Oc vs Cap, Luke Cage and Lizard, Wolverine and Kraven, Ronin vs Shocker.

First off the Avengers have teamwork going for them. Big advantage. At any time during any pairing the Doc Oc/Cap fight could be interrupted by a venom blast from Jess while Cap KO'es Shocker with a shield toss etc. Going by my pairings though

Spider-Man keeps Venom busy
Spider-Woman takes Green Goblin (She can counteract everything he throws with her Venom blasts, plus she's immune to poisons so his assortment of gases will do squat)
Cap stays on the defensive against Doc Oc, waiting for back up
Cage can take anything Lizard can dish out. Conners'll probably just end up pummeling him without much success
Wolverine kills Kraven (Cap lectures him bout it later)
Ronin takes out Shocker.

Spider-Man and Spider-Woman both engage Venom
Wolverine helps Luke take care of Lizard
Cap is taken out by Doc Oc who also takes out Ronin

Venom is left to Luke, Spider-Woman, Wolverine and Spider-Man (injured but kicking). Avengers prevail

Soleran
Originally posted by King KAM

Lol Venom could kill him EASY.

However due to a teamwork piece on the Avengers they would probably pull some wins however Sinister Six have a good shot at wins here,

King KAM
Originally posted by marvelprince
Hmm. I think the Avengers take it. Have Spider-Man tangle with Venom, aerial fight with Spider-Woman and Green Goblin, Doc Oc vs Cap, Luke Cage and Lizard, Wolverine and Kraven, Ronin vs Shocker.

First off the Avengers have teamwork going for them. Big advantage. At any time during any pairing the Doc Oc/Cap fight could be interrupted by a venom blast from Jess while Cap KO'es Shocker with a shield toss etc. Going by my pairings though

Spider-Man keeps Venom busy
Spider-Woman takes Green Goblin (She can counteract everything he throws with her Venom blasts, plus she's immune to poisons so his assortment of gases will do squat)
Cap stays on the defensive against Doc Oc, waiting for back up
Cage can take anything Lizard can dish out. Conners'll probably just end up pummeling him without much success
Wolverine kills Kraven (Cap lectures him bout it later)
Ronin takes out Shocker.

Spider-Man and Spider-Woman both engage Venom
Wolverine helps Luke take care of Lizard
Cap is taken out by Doc Oc who also takes out Ronin

Venom is left to Luke, Spider-Woman, Wolverine and Spider-Man (injured but kicking). Avengers prevail doc oc aint beaten captain america, and cap would take lizard and kraven, wolverine would take doc oc and simply cut the arms off. ronin takes shocker, they jump venom

marvelprince
doc oc aint beaten captain america, and cap would take lizard and kraven, wolverine would take doc oc and simply cut the arms off. ronin takes shocker, they jump venom

Realistically with the speed at with Doc's arms move I can't see Cap beating him easily. I'm not sure about Wolverine being able to cut of the arms since the previous arms Doc Ock had were adamantium and these were supposed to be an upgrade (I don't know what they're made of). I intentionally pitted Logan against Kraven cause of their similiarities. Only other option for him to face imo would be to face Lizard. I could put Cap against Kraven, he could get a win there. End result still the same overall though.

Metalmanx
doc oc aint beaten captain america, and cap would take lizard and kraven, wolverine would take doc oc and simply cut the arms off. ronin takes shocker, they jump venom

...Do tell, Kam. How could Ock NOT beat Cap? erm

xmarksthespot
Captain America does not beat Doctor Octopus.

I think I see the villains winning. Although it probably could go either way.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man isn't street level, never was.

xmarksthespot
Depends on how you define street level, I remember Blink was allowed into the streetlevel tourney a while back even though she can just teleport a bunch of sand into a person for a one hit KO.

Howard_Jones

Venom would kill him.

Sparkz
Shocker seems to be very underated in this forum, I know he's not exactly a powerhouse but come on he can still deal out some damage, hell i think he has a better chance against Cap than Kraven does. Mainly because he does have a forcefield that could vibrate your bones to jelly if you move into it (This was after his upgrade though)

Anyway

I'd pit Spider-man against venom to serve as a distraction, with his manovability he could stay ahead of Venom untill Others could come to assist him.

Then Captain America against Kraven, I can see Cap taking Kraven down quite easily.

Spider-Woman against Green Goblin as she can fly she's the most suited to fight him, as long as he dosn't get his hands on her, she may need some help to win this.

Then I'd put Luke Cage against Doc Ock as Ock can't realy hurt him and with his strength he should be able to get to Ock as long as he dosn't have any forcefields.

Wolverine can take out Shocker quickly as he can take Shockers attacks the best as his skelton wouldn't easily fracture against his attacks like everyone eles, also brute force dosn't also work against the shocker, but adamantium claws will

And finaly Ronin can fight Lizard and hold him off till others get there to help.

But this could go either way, all depends on who falls first one oif the avengers or one of the SS very good match up...

masterbruce
good analysis, Sparkz

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Do tell, Kam. How could Ock NOT beat Cap? erm cap is too fast to get hit by the tenticales, cap hits him in the back of the head with the shield

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Do tell, Kam. How could Ock NOT beat Cap? erm

Depends on where the fight is. A shield throw inside that clocks him in the back of the head would KO him, more than likely. I think he used a similar method when he fought Hyde once.

Metalmanx
cap is too fast to get hit by the tenticales, cap hits him in the back of the head with the shield

Anyone have the scans of Doc Ock completely controlling the fight with Cap? (That is, until Ock decided to be a dumbass and basically hand Cap his shield). I'd like those to prove a point. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.