Temp3r's Tantrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Temp3r
Don't mind the title, its just something that kept resurfacing in my head stick out tongue
Anyways, after looking through a couple threads and finally pushing myself to putting my own stuff online, I decided to make my own art thread.
I won't lie, I usually can't, I basically screwed up pretty bad and need some major help. But being the procrastinator I am, I'll put my dire needs at the end roll eyes (sarcastic)

Basically, this is stuff from my art school, (I'm taking a game art design course) so most of it is from a year back. I'll be putting more stuff up later, if I remember, and mostly for critique and further improvement, blah blah blah.

My first time being critiqued -so please- be gentle, I don't feel like taking on any more stress embarrasment

Temp3r
A Buzz Lightyear pic I copied for my first drawing class.

Temp3r
A little beenie tomato that was assigned for in-class drawing (I really hated the fuzzy hair, so I left it out stick out tongue).

Temp3r
~ Disregard post ~

Temp3r
A Zoidberg panel for my storyboarding class.

Temp3r
A Zoidberg panel for my storyboarding class.

Temp3r
A couple of sketches from my animation class of my bent-sword-guy-thingy.

Temp3r
Larger sketch of bent-sword-guy-thingy (Disregard the chicken-ish leg and the right side of the page, I made when I was still thinking about what my char's bottom half would look like).

Edit: I'll be adding newer stuff next time I'm on.

Sanctuary
Very nice. Especially the Buzz Lightyear one. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.