Drax (Annihilation Version) runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Drax is back, no more a bulking power gem enhanced retard troll, but instead he is now smart, intelligent, cinic and acts like a natural born warrior.He showed pretty high durability, strength, speed and reflexes, as also great acrobatic skills.The daggers he carries can be surrounded from the energy nimbous his body can project for enhanced damage.
Can he make it up in this gauntlet?

1. Earth Villains
Master of the World
Kang
(Both carrying usual weaponry and armor)
Attuma
Orka

2. Asgardian Villains
Ulik
Wreckin Crew

3.Team Wreckers

Exodus
Lord Templar
Count Nefaria full power

For the last two fights he gets healed after each battle.

King_Mungi
We have no idea what he is capable of as stated this is a far weaker version of the classic Drax

DigiMark007
Yeah. He seems like a crap version of his older self (with more brains). The Thanos thing was a special incident because he was specially designed for it....otherwise, he didn't do anything (even pre-Annihilation when he was tagging along with Nova) that would suggest he's even at a lower-herald level.

I'd say someone like maybe Iron Man would punk him at this point.

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah. He seems like a crap version of his older self (with more brains). The Thanos thing was a special incident because he was specially designed for it....otherwise, he didn't do anything (even pre-Annihilation when he was tagging along with Nova) that would suggest he's even at a lower-herald level.

I'd say someone like maybe Iron Man would punk him at this point. I think running through an entire Annihilation Wave, and facing them on his own, when everyone else ran away, is way more than Iron Man could do...

He also looks like a better fighter, and he just looks like a better character too.

Madvillain
doesn't even make it past one. heck each of the characters there could solo him.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Madvillain
doesn't even make it past one. heck each of the characters there could solo him.
He walks in the battlefields of Annihilation and survive to the assaults of armies of alien insectoids with physical power and energy attacks, manage to hold the Delinquent, fight against Blastaar and survive, he's more than you believe.

leonidas
the writer of annihilation claimed that wolverine would give drax a good fight on a chat i visited not too long ago . . . sad

that's not on-panel, but still, it's . . . alarming . . .

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
the writer of annihilation claimed that wolverine would give drax a good fight on a chat i visited not too long ago . . . sad

As far as Marvel writers are concerned, Wolverine could give anyone a good fight(he's there cash cow), so I wouldn't worry to much about that. Unless of course that actually ends up happening, at which point I'll personally track down the writer of the issue, and beat the living f*ck out of him.

K3VIL
Originally posted by leonidas

Wolverine is the crappiest character in terms of consistency EVER.
He sometimes throw down with Namor and Hercules, than peak human beings with exoskeletons or low level supersoldiers gave him troubles.He survive nuclear blasts, then he gets trouble with plasma discharges.

King_Mungi
Well from what we have seen of this new Drax he isn't beating the Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.