Superman vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
God of Thunder vs. the soul surviver of Crypton.

Jyppe
Soul surviver from Crypton? Is he like the Sole surviver from Krypton who knows disco dance?

darthgoober
You do realize that this has been done to death, right?

Comicbook_kid
OH GOD, NOT ANOTHER "SUPERMAN VS. THOR" THREAD........... blink messed huh What the f**k?

masterbruce
In reality, Superman would win. He's too fast for Thor.

In comics, Thor would win because of Mjolnir's magical properties.

Comicbook_kid

masterbruce

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by masterbruce
there's a difference between traveling speed and fighting speed.

Thor has a fast travel speed due to Mjolnir(perhaps beyond light) but not a high fighting speed.

I believe Thor can move that fast if he needs to. Since he can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light, then he can obviously move and fight that fast, if need be. If he can throw Mjolnir at light speed, he'd eventually tag Supes with Mjolnir and then it'd be lights out for Supes....(that whole vulnerable to magic weakness and such!!) wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I believe Thor can move that fast if he needs to. Since he can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light, then he can obviously move and fight that fast, if need be. If he can throw Mjolnir at light speed, he'd eventually tag Supes with Mjolnir and then it'd be lights out for Supes....(that whole vulnerable to magic weakness and such!!) wink

throwing something fast doesn't mean you can move that fast

top baseball pitchers can throw balls over 120mph but they can't even move half that fast

Soleran
In reality, Superman would win. He's too fast for Thor.

In comics, Thor would win because of Mjolnir's magical properties.

HAHA you said "in reality" when we are debating fictitious worldssmile

Thor wins the majority, he does!

Comicbook_kid

top baseball pitchers can throw balls over 120mph but they can't even move half that fast

Good point...I stand corrected about that. embarrasment But I do still believe that Thor would eventually take Supes down before Supes would take Thor down...granted it would be incredibly close. wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soleran
HAHA you said "in reality" when we are debating fictitious worldssmile

Thor wins the majority, he does!

when I said in reality, I meant if they both used their powers to their full potential devoid of plot devices by comic book writers.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Good point...I stand corrected about that. embarrasment But I do still believe that Thor would eventually take Supes down before Supes would take Thor down...granted it would be incredibly close. wink

see, I just think if Superman fights smart and uses his speed to the max, Thor wouldn't even be able to land a hit on him.

But Superman rarely fights smart like that, so in a comic, it would be a brawl between the two, and Thor will win.

King Kandy
Yes, because THIS thread certainly has never been made before...

Soleran
when I said in reality, I meant if they both used their powers to their full potential devoid of plot devices by comic book writers.

Lol, I realize that I was just being cornysmile

When throwing the ball their hands do move VERY quickly, Thor does swing his hammer at lightspeed and can control it so that would indicate he has some very fast reaction speeds huhsmile

pr1983
Originally posted by hulk10
God of Thunder vs. the soul surviver of Crypton.

No.

Galan007
Is it that hard to use the Search Function?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t344165.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t299593.html

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Galan007
Is it that hard to use the Search Function?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t344165.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t299593.html

Thanks bud.

And hulk...listen to this advice for once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.