If you had to..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
A Dark wraith approaches you and bestows a curse upon your forehead. He tells you you must fight someone to the death, and that you have no chance of winning. Of these person(s), who would you feel least enthusiastic about having to fight to death?

Note* everyone here is given a dose of sadistic nature, so the "friendlier" choices will be acting very horror-movie esque.

Human Torch (you are given mr freezes gun with extremely limited ammunition)

Venom (you are given a small torch)

Spawn (you are given a very brittle holy lance and minor lance skill)

Mindless Hulk (you are given a rusty suit of vibronium and a small vibronium dagger)

Punisher with full arsenal and surgens tools (you are given a pistol with 4 bullets)

Ego (you are given a jetpack, a laser gun, and you are floating in space)

Darkseid (you are given superstrength, but darkseid has kryptonite and you are 2x more "allergic" than superman)

So, Who here would be your last choice to have to fight?

Wolverine2006
Probably Darkseid

Scoobless
What's a Dark Wraith?

And Ego btw.

cowboy
Punisher

outavodka
yeah ide kill punishers ass

inamilist
I'd say punisher, since he is being given surgeon tools... I assume for the reason of torture

however, it would probably also be the scenario I would choose, since with the 4 bullets I could just put one into my own head and avoid all the unpleasentness of death at the hands of some crazy super powered individual (or planet...).

King Kandy
Ego.

Floating in space and zapping a planet with the equivilent of poking someone in the arm al the while while tendrils rap themselves around you and go inside your pores... Is not something I look forward to.

TheGreenJordan
Id fight spawn, cuz who can resist a small brittle holy lance with limited lance skill?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ego.

Floating in space and zapping a planet with the equivilent of poking someone in the arm al the while while tendrils rap themselves around you and go inside your pores... Is not something I look forward to.

ROFL@this, kandy you always make my eyes water

& lol @ greenjordans response

true

i think personally the fight with EGO would be my worst nightmare

being in space is allready a terrifying thought

King Kandy
I mean, sriously, you could kill the other guys with the weapons you're givin. It would be hard, but you could do it.

But the laser isn't going to do anything to Ego. He wouldn't feel it.

Kurash
i would not want to fight spawn

MR.Grum
Darkseid the s sheild will protect me some guy comes with a led box and snatches the kryptonite from Darkseid and warpsout.(typical no) zorro

grey fox
The easiest would have to be punisher and Torch.

The one i'd hate to go up against would be Spawn , simply because he's such an evil bastard when he wants to be.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox

The one i'd hate to go up against would be Spawn , simply because he's such an evil bastard when he wants to be.

ide just hate to accidently lose against punisher and wind up being operated on* i agree wiht the spawn statement lol

im supprised no one said hulk yet, the thought of endureing a 100 ton beating in a suit of vibronium so that your alive to feel some of it is chilling

TheGreenJordan

But when you have limited ammo and you miss all your shots against the torch....being burned alive aint fun at all sad

Swanky-Tuna
I'd fight Ego, Torch, or Punisher, then shoot myself in the face with my respective gun.

MightyEInherjar
Hulk, for already mentioned reasons.

You have the armor, which is going keep you from getting disemboweled when flying through the air and into buildings and rebar, so that means you're getting knocked around in your suit until you slide out of the cracks as human mush.

I don't see why Ego is the worst, he'd be the second one I'd WANT to fight, presuming you're going to die no matter what.

Also in that case, since you know you're going to die...when fighting the Punisher, if you want the easy way out, it's 3 bullets for him, one for you.

Howard_Jones
Venom. That would scare the hell outta me.

MightyEInherjar

I thought you died, regardless of the fight? It says you have no chance of winning, so I don't think there can really be an 'easiest.'

I suppose you could choose quickest death, in that case, Human Torch or Darkseid (if he's nice enough to use his OE).

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Hulk, for already mentioned reasons.

You have the armor, which is going keep you from getting disemboweled when flying through the air and into buildings and rebar, so that means you're getting knocked around in your suit until you slide out of the cracks as human mush.

I don't see why Ego is the worst, he'd be the second one I'd WANT to fight, presuming you're going to die no matter what.

Also in that case, since you know you're going to die...when fighting the Punisher, if you want the easy way out, it's 3 bullets for him, one for you.

rofl@human mush

aside from ego, hulk or venom would probably be my second worst picks
the reason ego fight is so scary to me (and maybe others) is the colossal nature of the ordeal
well atelast for me, ide be terrified to death floating in space, let alone stareing down a giant face, kinda like the one in majoras mask
that scared the crap out of me too

Evangel94
I'd take on Human Torch with Mr. Freeze's gun.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

Human Torch (you are given mr freezes gun with extremely limited ammunition)

Venom (you are given a small torch)

Spawn (you are given a very brittle holy lance and minor lance skill)

Mindless Hulk (you are given a rusty suit of vibronium and a small vibronium dagger)

Punisher with full arsenal and surgens tools (you are given a pistol with 4 bullets)

Ego (you are given a jetpack, a laser gun, and you are floating in space)

Darkseid (you are given superstrength, but darkseid has kryptonite and you are 2x more "allergic" than superman)

Human Torch is my first choice.Freeze's criogun can frozen up most things and so with some good shots I could make some pieces of buildings drop on Johnny or slow him down, going hidden in the sewers or anyway escape him.A good headshot would slow him for few seconds then a frozen up piece of concrete falling from a building or a water container like those upon old buildings will do the job.In a city enviroment, with 15 shots of the criogun, you can make it.Surely if he goes for the nova assault, then I'll just shoot on him dying while fighting.
All the others are pointless.No chance in hell.

tkitna
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'd fight Ego, Torch, or Punisher, then shoot myself in the face with my respective gun.

Lol! As funny as this sounds,,,this is exactly what I was thinking too.

ExtraMision5555
bam!

grey fox
Originally posted by K3VIL
Human Torch is my first choice.Freeze's criogun can frozen up most things and so with some good shots I could make some pieces of buildings drop on Johnny or slow him down, going hidden in the sewers or anyway escape him.A good headshot would slow him for few seconds then a frozen up piece of concrete falling from a building or a water container like those upon old buildings will do the job.In a city enviroment, with 15 shots of the criogun, you can make it.Surely if he goes for the nova assault, then I'll just shoot on him dying while fighting.
All the others are pointless.No chance in hell.

Nope.

Freezes gun is VERY underrated. It'd turn Johnny into a popsicle.

srankmissingnin
Punisher is the scariest one on the list since he will made your death as long and painful as he wants. All of these guys will kill you pretty quickly... but Punisher will torture you before he does it. sad

Galan007
Either Ego, or Darkseid

inamilist
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher is the scariest one on the list since he will made your death as long and painful as he wants. All of these guys will kill you pretty quickly... but Punisher will torture you before he does it. sad

Thats what I thought

man, surgeons tools.... thats just creepy

AND he has no sense of morality in this scenario... sad

Endless Mike
Least - Ego.

Most - Darkseid (especially if it's Jobberseid, I could beat him).

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Least - Ego.

Most - Darkseid (especially if it's Jobberseid, I could beat him). laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.