Help please:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I have seen many many members with these really kool sigs on here. For example, someone may use a picture at random with a really funky background. But, I am struggling on how you do that. I know how to make sigs on adobe photoshop, however I do not know how to use funky backgrounds with the picture on top. Could someone help me, guide how I do that?
Thankyou very much! Sorrybut I am quite un sure what these tutorials are meaning.

Diamonds
Don't create new threads for asking questions. Ask here.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Diamonds
Don't create new threads for asking questions. Ask here.

drewbiefan
Oh ok, sorry.

SxyGerardWay
I'm amazed Lana hasn't closed this yet laughing

Dusty
Well, try helping your moderators by reporting a bad thread next time.

drewbiefan
I cannot find my post on these threads, that is why i opened this, because when i post, i often lose my post lol

juggernaut66666
What the f**k?

TOH
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What the f**k?
What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
jugg666erm

drewbiefan
I do not underatand this! I have posted a reply in a thread, but no one seem to reply on there. I just want to know how to make those , that is all.

Alliance
Its not our job to service you. There is a thread called signature making resources. Look there, find programs that one might use, look up online how to use them.

Don't come in here making spamish threads, because all you do is make people less willing to help you.

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
jugg666erm laughing

Lana
Originally posted by SxyGerardWay
I'm amazed Lana hasn't closed this yet laughing

I do sleep, you know, and since this thread was made at 6:45am my time, I was in bed.

Anyway, the only threads that are allowed to be made are for signature galleries. We have a Help Thread, an Advice Thread, a Request Thread, and a Resources Thread, all of which are pinned at the top of the forum (along with the Rules Thread).

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.