so confused!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
Worplayer is confusing the crap out of me girls!!

Ok first they are talking about a Will and Liz Immortal ending, then a Jack and Liz ending spoiler and then the best one

JACK BLACK is apparetly going to be in the movie ??? what?? any one else heard this?

I am off to the therapy thread asap

JDFE
Whats wrong with jack black?

CaptinJackLover
i dont think anything is wrong with jack black either but what i htink shannstar is sayng is, why jack black!? wat would he be doing! sure he is awesome! but with keith richards already having a cameo in the film dont you htink it will distract everyone even more if there is another random celebrity in the movie?

ToddianGirl
Just to let everyone that information is not true.

CaptinJackLover
thats what i htought. i didnt think it made any sense. even though Jack black is awesome.

shannstar79
Thanks Toddian Girl for clearing that up and I do Love Jack Black but keith Richards is enough for a celebrity cameo and a Immortal W/L ending would be bloody awful

willofthewisp
If they were going to go with a W/E ending (I don't know if they are, don't tell me!), there would be no way they would make both of them immortal. They're supposed to be the storybook lovers, the prince and princess and making both of them immortal would defeat the purpose of the ordinary, non-pirate lives they're supposed to have.

They also wouldn't do immortals if they go with a J/E ending, because Jack and Liz are too human, if that makes sense. I just don't think that would be a logical choice for a couple to be immortal. One person, maybe, but not two.

Chiki Mina
Personally, this immortality thing is boring the caca out of me.

Though I wish I could see Jack Black in that movie. He could make a great pirate! Probably play Jack's older brother, tee hee stick out tongue

willofthewisp
He's definitely got a pirate personality.

Chiki Mina
Yes he does smile He is multi talented

Bwa Ha Ha
mmhmm....although i haven't seen any of his movies....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.