Classic Ion vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this team beat the powerful Ion

Team
Thanos
Photon/Genis
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Morg at Full Power
Hyperstorm
Warrior Madness Thor

Draco69
They all die.

A better match would be Full-Power Galactus or something.

Entity
Originally posted by golem370
Can this team beat the powerful Ion

Team
Thanos
Photon/Genis
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Morg at Full Power
Hyperstorm
Warrior Madness Thor

No!

golem370
Well I wanted somebody we may have actually seen before. He like a Aliens as far as being at Full power. People say they are out there but no real evidence

tru-marvell
Just how powerfull is this Ion? Would he be Eternity level or more like Inbetweener. I read where it states he can "bend time and space" as can Thanos-Thor-Surfer. He is (was) "one with the universe", okay many characters have attained this so big deal.
To me he seems to be about equal to Michael Korvac, where very powerfull, not unbeatable by a strong determined team such as...

Team
Thanos
Photon/Genis
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Morg at Full Power
Hyperstorm
Warrior Madness Thor

So team 6/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Just how powerfull is this Ion? Would he be Eternity level or more like Inbetweener. I read where it states he can "bend time and space" as can Thanos-Thor-Surfer. He is (was) "one with the universe", okay many characters have attained this so big deal.
To me he seems to be about equal to Michael Korvac, where very powerfull, not unbeatable by a strong determined team such as...

Team
Thanos
Photon/Genis
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Morg at Full Power
Hyperstorm
Warrior Madness Thor

So team 6/10
Only Spectre was able to beat Parallax who is a part of Ion's power.
So Ion 10/10

Galan007
Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.