Alpha Flight vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

1.Aurora vs Pulsar

2.Sasquatch vs Namor the Sub-Mariner

3.Marrina vs Sersi

4.Puck/Milton vs Echo

5.Shaman vs Vision

6.Captain America vs Diamond Li

7.Box vs Living Lighting

8.Snowbird vs Immortal Hercules

9.Wildchild vs Iron Fist

10.Major Mapleleaf vs Big Bertha

11.Jocasta vs Guardian

King_Mungi
1.Aurora vs Pulsar
Which version of Aurora?

2.Sasquatch vs Namor the Sub-Mariner
Out or in water?

3.Marrina vs Sersi
Sersi she easily transmutes Marrina in her Leviathan form

4.Puck/Milton vs Echo
There isn't anything Echo physically could do to Puck.

5.Shaman vs Vision
Shaman already beat Vision and has far to much power

6.Captain America vs Diamond Li
There is nothing Captain America could do to Diamond Lil

7.Box vs Living Lighting
Box easily, if it's Madison Jeffries there isn't anything Lightening could do to him

8.Snowbird vs Immortal Hercules
Mortal or immortal? Snowbird I mean

9.Wildchild vs Iron Fist
Iron Fist, he's definetly more skilled in hand to hand.

10.Major Mapleleaf vs Big Bertha
Unknown, as Major Mapleleaf as even though they said he had no superpowers took a full punch from Plodex Vindicator II and didn't even budge

11.Jocasta vs Guardian
Don't know who that is

King_Mungi
Just did some research and Jocasta isn't that impressive

golem370
She is extremely durable and has a powerful shield

golem370
Current Aurora. Is Diamond Li as hard as a diamond.

golem370
Lifts 5 tons.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
She is extremely durable and has a powerful shield

I know, but that's nothing to what Guardian has faced and beat

Originally posted by golem370
Current Aurora. Is Diamond Li as hard as a diamond.

Then it's a toss-up with Pulsar, don't really know her bio-aura has stopped basically anything. It's definetly at the very least diamond durability

Aurora: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Aurora

Diamond Lil: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Diamond_Lil

K3VIL
Is this some kind of try to having the Alpha Flight on the AVG level?Cause it seems so

King_Mungi
What do you mean average level?

outavodka
ahw shit ITS GOIN DOWN NOW

King_Mungi
No I actually don't know what he meant

outavodka
ah i see well it seemed to me like he was stating the Avengers are on a whole higher level than AP.

King_Mungi
Oh I thought he meant average not Avengers (ie AVG), well if he did he obviously doesn't follow Alpha Flight.

outavodka
well i agree it wasnt till your R.threads ive found out they are extremly powerfull and usually end up WTF owning ppl like XMENjob status.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by outavodka
well i agree it wasnt till your R.threads ive found out they are extremly powerfull and usually end up WTF owning ppl like XMENjob status.

Their skyfather busters, even recently in Exiles they took down a Russian Elder God...ha! underated cool

Before the AF respect thread was made, I thought Wolverine take out the whole team. I only gotten into them just this year. embarrasment

outavodka
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I thought Wolverine take out the whole team. embarrasment Musta got that from the cartoon, like everyone else who would say it would only take 2or 3 xmen to wipe out AP.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by outavodka
Musta got that from the cartoon, like everyone else who would say it would only take 2or 3 xmen to wipe out AP.

haha actually that's where I got that from. I loved that show, and then I saw them and I was like "meh! their not that great." Only started to read Alpha Flight after the "Wolverine vs. Alpha Flight" thread was created.

golem370
I put them in matches that make people think Like Captain America having his sheild and is a damn good fighter and has tons of Experience in fight more powerful characters.

King_Mungi
Sure he does, but he has no means of physically hurting her. She killed an alternate reality Spider-Man breaking his neck, and caved in the face of an alternate reality Colossus from a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.