Seigfried (Soul calibur) versus Guts (Berserk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
WHo wins?
Guts: berserker, took on 100 armored soldiers at the same time and actually won, fought countless apostles (demons), beat 20 foot Ogres without breaking a sweat, defeated a legion of trolls (again without breaking a sweat), defeated another platoon of armored soldiers, on average easily cuts 5 heavily armored soldiers with one swing of his 6 foot zweihander (dragon slayer).

Siegfried: the coolest knight who fights wtih his own zweihander (requim) and "hero" of SC series, defeated Soul edge, defeated demonic inferno, defeat practically anyone else who stood in his way, went on rampage for over 5 years raiding villages and killing people as Nightmare...over all badass mofo with an even more badass sword.

WHO WINS?

i think it would be the one and only, Guts after a hard fought battle.

"feel no shame in shape
weather change their phase
even mother will show you another way
so put your glasses on
nothing will be wrong
there's no fame, there's no blame
its up to you
the first words will be finded
whatever holds you back
I can help get it off
tell me what
tell me what
tell me what you want
don't know why you're afraid
tell me what
tell me what
tell me what you want
don't know why, buts it too late!"

~Sado

Tallis
Well if Guts has his robotic arm I'll give it to him. But if Siegfried can use Soul Calibur he annihilates Guts

Cloud_VII
Seigfried all the way.

Sado22
^^
care to explain yourself cRoudO?smile
I'd like to see why you think so.

the way i look at it, Guts chopped up 100 guys, took on legions and legions of trolls, beat Ogres without breaking a sweat and took on the second strongest level demons and beat them. he even beat one of the GodHand demons...though he needed help for that one. he's a tough mo fo. really tough. if you read the berserk manga there is hardly anyone who can match up to him. the guy's a pscyho...with a 6foot sword!
also i'm barring berserker armor and his other weapons. its just a sword versus sword fight.
i have a LOT of respect for Seigfriend. but in all honesty i don't think he can take on 100 men at the same time and win....guts did that at the age of 18 and he wasn't even half as strong as he is now at the age of 23.

Later cRoudO.
~Sado

TricksterPriest
I like Guts too, but let's face it, he's no match for Soul Edge. If it's just Siegfried, and not Nightmare, then I give it to Guts. But if Sieg has either of the soul swords, Guts can't win.

Muck101
Anyone who has seen the Berserk anime knows that this isn't even a contest. Guts. Anyone remember ol' Guts taking on 200+ men by himself, and winning? Pretty boy doesnt have a chance.

Sado22
ditto. the man has spoken....after the mainone (that being me). oh and it was 100+ men but still an unsurpassable feet. not to mention how Guts can now take on armies of undeads and trolls on his own. the guy cuts up 5 opponents with one swing. From the anime till now, its been 3 years and in these years Guts has gotten 10 times stronger. no exaggeration. now he can fight evenly with Zodd and even won. like i said, he takes on whole armies of fully armored soldiers and even horesemen. he chops the horse down AND the soldiers with one swing. don't even get me started on taking on mutated crocodiles and STILL chopping two or three down with one swing.
No hope for Seigfriend aside from putting up a good fight.

the poll says Seigfried versus Guts, right? that is what it is. Seigfried versus Guts.
besides, i think guts will win EVEN if Nightmare is there. though i know this is arguable.
the reason i say so is because Guts took on Zodd the Immortal and still won now, and Zodd himself has infinite healing ability.
If you WANT to bring in Nightmare then i think a fairer fight would be Beserker Armor Guts versus Nightmare....and BA Guts wins without a doubt. BA Guts is a plain over kill machine.

~Sado

Muck101
Originally posted by Sado22
ditto. the man has spoken....after the mainone (that being me). oh and it was 100+ men but still an unsurpassable feet. not to mention how Guts can now take on armies of undeads and trolls on his own. the guy cuts up 5 opponents with one swing. From the anime till now, its been 3 years and in these years Guts has gotten 10 times stronger. no exaggeration. now he can fight evenly with Zodd and even won. like i said, he takes on whole armies of fully armored soldiers and even horesemen. he chops the horse down AND the soldiers with one swing. don't even get me started on taking on mutated crocodiles and STILL chopping two or three down with one swing.
No hope for Seigfriend aside from putting up a good fight.

the poll says Seigfried versus Guts, right? that is what it is. Seigfried versus Guts.
besides, i think guts will win EVEN if Nightmare is there. though i know this is arguable.
the reason i say so is because Guts took on Zodd the Immortal and still won now, and Zodd himself has infinite healing ability.
If you WANT to bring in Nightmare then i think a fairer fight would be Beserker Armor Guts versus Nightmare....and BA Guts wins without a doubt. BA Guts is a plain over kill machine.

~Sado

Precisely my point, my friend. Zodd had fought, and slaughtered, armies at a time. He was looked upon as UN-killable. Immortal. Guts was the very first warrior to even HURT him. Thousands of years, millions upon millions of men who'd probably tried, and it took one man to actually even cause him pain. Blondie wouldn't stand a chance against Zodd, let alone Guts.

Sado22
Guts all the way, dude! Happy Dance
besides if you read the manga then you'd know what i'm talking about!

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.