night at the museum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeuspower
does anyone know anything about night at the museum?? looks quite interesting..

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/nightatthemuseum/

Storm
It doesn' t look very appealing to me.

JDFE
Originally posted by Storm

Dont judge a movie until you see it.

T.M
Originally posted by JDFE

Saying it doesn't appeal to her isn't judging it.

Storm
Originally posted by JDFE
Appeal: attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Storm

It's for a younger audience.

Storm
That doesn' t hold me back me from watching those movies.

Robtard
For a kids movie, it looks good... I plan on watching it.

Dresta
i saw a preview for it and it looked pretty stupid tbh.

The Core
It looks like a paycheck, considering the actors, who are out of their element in this one.

zeuspower

ToMacco
This movie looks like Jumanji to me

BackFire
Originally posted by The Core
It looks like a paycheck, considering the actors, who are out of their element in this one.

Right on.

ToMacco
Hey, I doubt Ben Stiller and Robin Williams would do anything bad for money. Oh wait. . . . . .

vrempire
The film title and premise don't look quite promising to me.
But because Ben Stiller is inside the movie, and also Owen Wilson, I think I'll catch this one....

LanceWindu
Saw it today, made me laugh a lot. I say check it out for family fun.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, this was a good family movie.

Entertaining.

forumcrew
yea i gotta agree with windu and snakeyes. I saw it with some family around christmas and everyone from ages 8 to 50 who was with us seemed to enjoy it, including myself.

Impediment
It was a cute family film, even if it does have the Stiller/Wilson duo.

K.Diddy
I seen it at the drive in with my hoe last week, I thought it was crap,I'm 21 though, If I were younger I might of liked it

Blue Dragon
I saw it with two friends & we thought it was excellent! I don't talk much about films like this, it was awesome! Really though, you have got it see it! It's a comedy, action & drama plus the reality of everything coming to life in the museum, from cavemen & the Pharaohs guards to wild animals & a president, & of course the dinosaur!

Very funny indeed. Everything just roams around the museum causing chaos & giving Ben Stiller a hard time looking after the place without getting eaten or something.

I recommend seeing it. My mum also wants to see it & I'm definitely going to buy it when it's out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.