Hottest Fire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
Firelord
Human Torch
Starfire
Sunfire
Firestar
Nova

Anyone else you can think of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ThePittman
Firelord
Human Torch
Starfire
Sunfire
Firestar
Nova

Firestar controls Microwaves and is likely the most powerful of the bunch since she is the only one powerful enough to open up a workhole in space. Only the Pheonix has done so to my recollection.

Comicbook_kid
Re: Hottest Fire?

quote: (post)
Firelord
Human Torch
Starfire
Sunfire
Firestar
Nova

Yep, you forgot : Godzilla, Pyro, Starfire, Firestorm, Fire, Solaris, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Surtur, Blaze, Superman (heat vision), Supergirl, Superboy, Photon, Volcana, Vision, Toro (original Human Torch), and I'm sure there's lots more I'm forgetting too!!!!

But as for whose fire is the hottest, well I'd probably have to go with Surtur. I was going to say Ghost Rider because his fire is hellfire, but I remembered that his fire isn't actually hot, but cold. It burns the soul. But then again, I've heard fans say otherwise....that it does actually burn the physical skin too.

Godzilla is a close second....

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Hottest Fire is probably the Firestorm Elemental. I think Fire Lord and Human Torch going Nova are probably in the top 5. Solaris is up there to. He was able to instantly burn hundreds of Supermen with Ease.

King Kandy
Firelord's pretty hot... So is Surtur and Mephisto.

Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm is hotter then the sun.

quickshot
Elemental firestorm

but ghost rider has a choice wether he uses hellfire or normal fire like if he was fighting venom it'd be better for him to use normal fire

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Firelord
Human Torch
Starfire
Sunfire
Firestar
Nova

Yep, you forgot : Godzilla, Pyro, Starfire, Firestorm, Fire, Solaris, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Surtur, Blaze, Superman (heat vision), Supergirl, Superboy, Photon, Volcana, Firebrand, Melter, Inferno, Vision, Toro (original Human Torch), and I'm sure there's lots more I'm forgetting too!!!!

But as for whose fire is the hottest, well I'd probably have to go with Surtur. I was going to say Ghost Rider because his fire is hellfire, but I remembered that his fire isn't actually hot, but cold. It burns the soul. But then again, I've heard fans say otherwise....that it does actually burn the physical skin too.

Godzilla and Firestorm is a close second....they both can project nuclear fire hotter than the sun!!!!

Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm, destroys the earth, no more Godzilla. And his fire is MUCH stronger then the big lizards.

Comicbook_kid

Firelord
Human Torch
Starfire
Sunfire
Firestar
Nova

Yep, you forgot : Godzilla, Pyro, Starfire, Firestorm, Fire, Solaris, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Surtur, Blaze, Superman (heat vision), Supergirl, Superboy, Photon, Volcana, Inferno, Melter, Firebrand, Vision, Toro (original Human Torch), and I'm sure there's lots more I'm forgetting too!!!!

Godzilla and Firestorm are a close second.... they both can project nuclear fire that's hotter than the sun!!!!

Starhawk

Why are you qouting yourself?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Starhawk
Why are you qouting yourself?

hahaha....sorry 'bout that!!! stick out tongue Went to go do something and my computer froze up and didn't think it took the first time, so I did it again and didn't know it took the first time!!!

Starhawk
But Im fairly certian Elemental Firestorm has the strongest fire on that list.

Scoobless

Stop that.

Firelord FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Scoobless
Stop that.

Firelord FTW.

confused confused confused

Hotter than the Firestorm Elemental, Universal Avatar of Fire?

Scoobless
Yup.

no expression

Starhawk
I don't think so, Elemental Firestorm could burn galaxys. Don't see firelord pulling that off.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Hotter than the Firestorm Elemental, Universal Avatar of Fire?

Most definatly.

Starhawk
I don't think so, Elemental Firestorm could burn galaxys. Don't see firelord pulling that off.

Scoobless
I haven't seen anyone burn a galaxy (well, maybe I have... but I can't remember it just now)

Starhawk
I haven't seen anyone burn a galaxy (well, maybe I have... but I can't remember it just now)

Still his flame is far superior to firelords.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still his flame is far superior to firelords.

Being that he is the universal avatar of flame, couldn't he just like snuff out firelords little candle.

Starhawk
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Being that he is the universal avatar of flame, couldn't he just like snuff out firelords little candle.

LOL *sush* I was saving that.

Scoobless
He's not the avatar from Firelord's universe though

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's not the avatar from Firelord's universe though

stick out tongue

And Galactus doesn't have the power cosmic in the DCU so Firelord is just a normal guy. eek!

Starhawk
He can draw the fire out of him regardless.

Lord S
'Hell's Fire' created by Mephisto is the hottest fire I've seen on panel.

Human Torch couldn't stand up to it, and it melted Iceman like butter on a frying pan.

This was in 'Mephisto vs.', a four-part mini back in '87.

A great read, BTW.

TricksterPriest
I think Fernus should be in this discussion. dude was beating most of the DCU, and unlike the rest of these guys, he can reproduce. Hell, the Guardians split the burning martians into two races because they were scared of these guys burning the universe apart.

bigbran
Originally posted by King Kandy
Firelord's pretty hot... So is Surtur and Mephisto. I'de hit it. shifty

TricksterPriest
lol laughing out loud eek! So...what about Fernus?

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Lord S
'Hell's Fire' created by Mephisto is the hottest fire I've seen on panel.

Human Torch couldn't stand up to it, and it melted Iceman like butter on a frying pan.

This was in 'Mephisto vs.', a four-part mini back in '87.

A great read, BTW.

If it was too much for torch I think it must pretty hot. I gotta find those comics.

Starhawk
Lots of people would be to hot for torch, Elemental Firestorm included.

MR.Grum
Autum

bigbran
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Autum Atum?

Grimm22
Hellfire = Not Real Fire

Torch is fireproof to real fire, and his nova can be as hot as the sun.

Still I would say Firelord

Starhawk
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hellfire = Not Real Fire

Torch is fireproof to real fire, and his nova can be as hot as the sun.

Still I would say Firelord

Firestorm's is stronger then Firelord.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
If it was too much for torch I think it must pretty hot. I gotta find those comics.
Don't be decieved...

Mephisto used Hellfire to make Human Torches power go crazy, I think.

Grimm22
Firestorm's is stronger then Firelord.

Firestorm technically doesn't have fire, he converts molecules no expression

norrinradd43
of the original list I have to say Firelord, he is a miniature sun for god sakes...but overall I have to say Surtur, Elemental Firestorm or Mephisto

Starhawk
Elemental Firestorm does deal in fire and in a very big way.

Starhawk
I only need two more comics and then I can do my respect thread.

Lord S
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hellfire = Not Real Fire And what is your proof of this? Also define 'real fire'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.