Superman's Most Difficult Test To Date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Not the most difficult, but still a tough test. He gets no rest up till the 6th level. Go to bottom of page for rules.

1. Deadpool (w/ Kryptonite Munitions and a day of prep)

2. Bannerless Hulk

3. Spider-Man (w/ Carnage Symbiote) and Wolverine (w/ Venom Symbiote)

4. Phyla-Vell

5. Immortal Hercules

6. Aurora and Northstar (Full power)
------------
can now rest after each battle

7. Nova (w/ all of Nova Force)

8. Warrior Madnes Thor (w/ Belt of Strength)

9. Sersi

10. Ikaris

11. Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator

12. Gladiator (w/ uni power)

13. Silver Surfer (w/ quantum bands at full power)

14. Genis-Vell

15. Insane Genis-Vell

16. Morg (WOL)

17. Dr. Strange

18. Onslaught

19. Odin

20. Tyrant

----

*He may summon Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash and Captain Marvel ONCE, and ONE time only. He can summon all five, at the same time, two, or even one after the other. How you use them is entirely up to YOU, but they may only be used ONCE.

Can he clear this gauntlet?

King Kandy
Phyla-Vell isn't that much below Genis-Vell.

He'd probably stop at 8, but with good use of his allies, he might get too 12 or 13.

MightyEInherjar
Nice gauntlet.

I say on his own, he stops at 8, but with the option of using some of his allies, I'm not sure who I'd use where to get the full potential out of his runnings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Madvillain
Not the most difficult, but still a tough test. He gets no rest up till the 6th level. Go to bottom of page for rules.

1. Deadpool (w/ Kryptonite Munitions and a day of prep)-Speed Blitzed to Death.

2. Bannerless Hulk-SUmmons WW to beat the shit out of Hulk

3. Spider-Man (w/ Carnage Symbiote) and Wolverine (w/ Venom Symbiote)-Speed Blitzed into the sun.

4. Phyla-Vell-Beat her ass easy

5. Immortal Hercules-Tosses into the sun

6. Aurora and Northstar (Full power)-Beats thier asses completely
------------
can now rest after each battle

7. Nova (w/ all of Nova Force)-SUn dips for a few minutes and takes nova's head off.

8. Warrior Madnes Thor (w/ Belt of Strength)- SUn dips for the entire time he rest and then beats thors ass.

9. Sersi-Calls Martian Manhunter who soundly trumps Sersi

10. Ikaris-Dont' know enough about

11. Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator-Calls Flash and CM To help

12. Gladiator (w/ uni power)-Calls Hal jordan who then gives supers his ring.

13. Silver Surfer (w/ quantum mands at full power)-Stops right here. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars. Superman is Dead.

14. Ikaris

15. Genis-Vell

16. Morg (WOL)

17. Dr. Strange

18. Onslaught

19. Odin

20. Tyrant

----

*He may summon Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash and Captain Marvel ONCE, and ONE time only. He can summon all five, at the same time, two, or even one after the other. How you use them is entirely up to YOU, but they may only be used ONCE.

Can he clear this gauntlet?

Madvillain
Originally posted by King Kandy
Phyla-Vell isn't that much below Genis-Vell.

hmm dunno..ive seen thanos knock her out with a single blast. her durability is nowhere near that of genis

King Kandy
Originally posted by Madvillain
hmm dunno..ive seen thanos knock her out with a single blast. her durability is nowhere near that of genis
And yet she went pretty even with Genis in open combat... Insane Genis at that.

Wally West
I don't think Thanos knocked her out (I'm sure he could though) but rather bound her within some sort of energy field, she tells Drax he binded her and she couldn't manipulate it.

Madvillain
ahh..just went back to look at the issue, and you're right. oops

Tron
Why would Silver Surfer need the Quantum Bands?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Tron
Why would Silver Surfer need the Quantum Bands?
I think he has them because his Gaurdians of the Galaxy incarnation had them.

tjcoady
how powerful was nova with the full nova force?

bigbran
7, if not, stops at 8.

Madvillain
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think he has them because his Gaurdians of the Galaxy incarnation had them.

basically.

Madvillain
Originally posted by tjcoady
how powerful was nova with the full nova force?

probably mid-level herald...but he even said he was holding back for fear of losing control.

golem370
Hulk as beat Thor Superman is not getting past Hulk without extreme pain and energy an to think other wise is fanboy BS.He is not making it past 6..

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/HulkThor.gif

MattDay
a lot of people would say the opposite, hulk has nothing on superman, too fast, just as strong at any level that hulk has been, smarter, more powers... he's got hulks number.

golem370
I have heard a few people say that is a fist fight battle Superman couldn't defeat Bannerless Hulk

golem370
Thats been said before but Hulk has fought Superman type people and did very well Hyperion Gladiator Thor Wonder Man

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk as beat Thor Superman is not getting past Hulk without extreme pain and energy an to think other wise is fanboy BS.He is not making it past 6..

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/HulkThor.gif

Just becuz Hulk Beat Thor does not mean Hulk Can beat Superman. Thor would never be able to Beat Superman if Not for his Magic and Skill. The Hulk is resistant to magic.

golem370
Well Hulk has just as much chance at beating Superman as Thor does.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Well Hulk has just as much chance at beating Superman as Thor does.

You have lost ur mind. Thor has a billion MAGICAL powers and waay more battle experience than the hUlk. THor wins Over Superman and is crippled for the rest of his life. People act as if Thor beats Superman and goes home to tell the story without a scratch. The Hulk by no means can beat Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.