Movie Wolverine VS 616 Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
Who takes this? Wolv from X-3.

He healed from Phoenix stuff, 616 is just uber. Who wins?

ThePittman
616 FTW

Madvillain
movie wolverine has the better healing factor, but 616 wolverine is stronger, faster and a better fighter..

im going for 616 here.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Madvillain
movie wolverine has the better healing factor

You'd probably find evidence to the contrary even for this.

But yeah, I agree with 616.

Loot

capt it up
616 logan healing factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>movies

darthgoober
Originally posted by capt it up
616 logan healing factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>movies
I don't know about that capt. You have to remember, Wolverines most impressive healing feats have been subject to a recton. Movie Wolverine DID have that impressive healing feat of the third movie. (Don't get me wrong, I thought that part was the stupidest part of the trilogy, but it's about all we have to go buy.) I'm not saying that the movies version is necessarily better, but I'd say they were in the same league.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know about that capt. You have to remember, Wolverines most impressive healing feats have been subject to a recton. Movie Wolverine DID have that impressive healing feat of the third movie. (Don't get me wrong, I thought that part was the stupidest part of the trilogy, but it's about all we have to go buy.) I'm not saying that the movies version is necessarily better, but I'd say they were in the same league. Phoenix was obviously holding back. it wasnt very impressive at all.

capt it up
I don't know about that capt. You have to remember, Wolverines most impressive healing feats have been subject to a recton. Movie Wolverine DID have that impressive healing feat of the third movie. (Don't get me wrong, I thought that part was the stupidest part of the trilogy, but it's about all we have to go buy.) I'm not saying that the movies version is necessarily better, but I'd say they were in the same league.
what does reconn have to do with any thing? He still healed from those other feats which are still far more impressive.

also logan has healed from worse then what happen in the third movie with out dieing. Trust me I can bring up many many feats far more impressive then the third movie. Hell I have a comic werea similar event happens to logan vs pheniox and logan takes far more damage in the comic version then the movie. Also the movie version was KO from a bullet to the head lol.

charlemagne9746
How did that bullet pierce his adamantium skull in the second movie?

darthgoober
what does reconn have to do with any thing? He still healed from those other feats which are still far more impressive.

also logan has healed from worse then what happen in the third movie with out dieing. Trust me I can bring up many many feats far more impressive then the third movie. Hell I have a comic werea similar event happens to logan vs pheniox and logan takes far more damage in the comic version then the movie. Also the movie version was KO from a bullet to the head lol.
Low showing. 616 has them too. And the recton DID affect those healing feats, because he DIED before he healed from them. That kind of messes up the feat, unless you also have the spiritual healing also(which I believe is a separate power).

Badabing
Cartoon Wolverine wins.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/0bca15e0.gif

capt it up
Low showing. 616 has them too. And the recton DID affect those healing feats, because he DIED before he healed from them. That kind of messes up the feat, unless you also have the spiritual healing also(which I believe is a separate power).
not really since that spiritual healign bring him back to life and then logan healign factor heals his body all of which is far more impressive then movie wolverine. Movie wolverine healed from one impressive feat just one. 616 has many many more. Many of which are far more impressive some of which involve pheniox such as in pheniox war song. Logan healed from worse in that then he did in the movie.

bigbran
Movie Wolverine, since Capt is for the comic one... stick out tongue.

capt it up
I not even going to argue the win since it obivous movie one stands no chance.

lo bigbran

darthgoober
not really since that spiritual healign bring him back to life and then logan healign factor heals his body all of which is far more impressive then movie wolverine. Movie wolverine healed from one impressive feat just one. 616 has many many more. Many of which are far more impressive some of which involve pheniox such as in pheniox war song. Logan healed from worse in that then he did in the movie.
Yes but the spirit healing is a separate power isn't it? I thought this thread was just about the physical healing. And I'm not saying that the Movie version has 616 beat(most things in comics are toned down for movies), I'm just saying that I don't think 616's is in a whole different league.

capt it up
Yes but the spirit healing is a separate power isn't it? I thought this thread was just about the physical healing. And I'm not saying that the Movie version has 616 beat(most things in comics are toned down for movies), I'm just saying that I don't think 616's is in a whole different league.
it is another power how ever it only bring him back to life and then his healign factor heals the rest so really the healing factor what allows his body to function again.

also over all the comic version feats are much more impressive. There are many feats well over the the movies pheniox part.

xmarksthespot
616 Wolverine pretty easily.

And Jean most definitely wasn't doing the same thing she did to Xavier to Wolverine. She hit him in relatively weak waves of TK. She could have deconstructed his adamantium skeleton if she wanted.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
How did that bullet pierce his adamantium skull in the second movie? his skeleton is laced, not coverd. meaning not all of it is coated in adamantium

xmarksthespot
The bullet didn't pierce his skull did it? Actually I suppose it did... hmm odd. I always assumed it just entered flesh, but there's not really enough flesh there...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Badabing
Cartoon Wolverine wins.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/0bca15e0.gif

He's the only one watching and or reading.

Anyway, 616 is the tougher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.