Illidan and Vergil VS uther lightbringer and Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Vergil has no Devil trigger, No magic apart from uther lightbringer Healing and simple magic from Link, and mana burn from illidan

uther lightbringer is a paladin and has all the skills from WoW of being a paladin, he can Resurrect link once, has all the skills of a paladin in WoW that heal but can only use them each once

Link can use only ONE of his masks and it lasts 30 seconds, he has 1 fairy, normal arrows , can have ONLY 1 shield out during this fight and only ONE sword...

Vergil cannot Devil trigger, he cant use magic abilites or items but has the Shotgun, Ebony and Ivory and his sword and all his moves

the battle is set in an enormous Colleseum

Mesirus
Illidan > Uther

so Illidan and Vergil

Burning thought
hmm yeh probably, Uther isnt a match to Illidan, Illidan can prob take em both alone, BUT it wouldnt be a quick fight and if Link and Uther try and double team Illidan and stun Virgil then they may take him after awhile

after all Illidan died from a single slash of Frostmourne, ofc mastersword is no match for that but its still strong, if Uther shields himself, heals link and resurrects him, surely Illidan will be harmed

Mesirus
Illidan didn't die from that. He's still alive, he's in hiding from Kil'jaeden because he failed to kill the Lich King. New Lich could ever be able to kill Kil'jaeden which is why it was so vital to him that Illidan beat Arthas in getting to the Frozen Throne

Burning thought
where you get the last bit about Lich King > Kiljeaden now....hmm i know the rest but i never read that, or did i misinterprit it, anyway he obviously didnt die otherwise he wouldnt be back in TBC but he was still pwned by it, so surely Linkand uther combined would have a chance

Mesirus
Sort of, In terms of power it's assumed Kil'jeaden > Lich King.

But it appears the Lich King is way smarter than Kil'jeaden, so if he's going to be brought down, i would image New Lich would be the one to do it. Especially when you take into account Arthas's powers, mixed with Ner'zhul's who was when an Orc a shaman of most formidable power, never to mention the fact Kil'jeaden himself thaught him the ways of the Warlock, which he pasted on to his fellow Orcs, his apprentice is Gul'dan (heard of him?wink). Then with the powers the Legion gave him as the Lich King, you've got something seriously juiced.

I didn't get anything off a source, but I'm a long time Warcraft fan, so i know alot about the backgrounds of most characters.

The only problem with my theory is we don't know if Kil'jeaden > Archimonde. We are to assume that is true because he is more feared and unknown. Plus he was largely uninvolved, also i would assume because the legion thought it wouldn't be necessary, or even they couldn't bring a being of such power into the world.

Burning thought
i look on the Lich King now as a sort of God, the sort of character that could just wipe aside most things, i doubt even the Titans themselves could EASILY destroy the lich king

and yes Kil jaeden is more powerful, i belive i read somewhere that he was, but not by much and Archimonde had the strongest will, Archimonde thirsted for too much power and was destroyed thanks to his lust but Kiljaeden is more sneaky, but i think all these big Demons like Archimonde and Kiljaeden are often overestimated and can be defeaten

i mean C'than, the Ancient God of the Ahn Quiraj actually killed a Titan, wheras C'than itself was wounded

Mesirus
New Lich vs Sauron stick out tongue

i doubt you read that, because that infomation hasn't been realeased

Archimonde was destroyed because of his arrogence, not so much lust, he believed he had everything. Although it is true he longed for the kind of power Sargeras has.

Hmm, it seems the moment you believe their overestimated, they supprise you and corrupt your entire race. Hard to overestimate someone who's flunkey can do that

Burning thought
lol new lich VS Sauron, hed probably just touch him and the lord of the rings would explode, infact hed just look at him, or mind control his entrie army of Orcs and get them to ransack him

Mesirus
what?! i take it you don't know much about Sauron, the films never did actually tell you why he's so feared.

In LoTR he invented magic so to speak, his boss, Melkor taught him things about trick ,but real magic, and Necromacy was all done by Sauron. Through out the some hundreds of thousands of years he walked middle earth he was always growing more powerful.

Like most of the best bad guys he was arrogent which lead to his downfall

lightness
Vergil does this by himself and kills illidan for fun

Burning thought
Originally posted by lightness
Vergil does this by himself and kills illidan for fun

ROFL.....anyway

and yes i do know about sauren, i admit i havnt read the books of the trilagy but i read the Hobbit and Silmarillian, and i doubt he came strong enough to be an equel to his master Morgoth, let alone surpass him, i mean after he used his power Morgoth was as weak as hell, Elves alone pwned him as he flee cowardly away.....1 elf was enough to greatly wound him

and Illidan is more than a match for the elves from Lord of the rings, even the ones from the books, the powerful high elves...Morgoth is like an incredibly weak sergerus, and Sauren an incrdidbly weak Archimonde, except the lack of such size and power, only in rank ofc

Mesirus
Originally posted by Burning thought
ROFL.....anyway

and yes i do know about sauren, i admit i havnt read the books of the trilagy but i read the Hobbit and Silmarillian, and i doubt he came strong enough to be an equel to his master Morgoth, let alone surpass him, i mean after he used his power Morgoth was as weak as hell, Elves alone pwned him as he flee cowardly away.....1 elf was enough to greatly wound him

and Illidan is more than a match for the elves from Lord of the rings, even the ones from the books, the powerful high elves...Morgoth is like an incredibly weak sergerus, and Sauren an incrdidbly weak Archimonde, except the lack of such size and power, only in rank ofc

Sauron >>> Illidan.

Sauron in magic power would be inbetween Sargeras and Archimonde

Pyhsical strength, well you seen the movie? his steps shatter the finest metals, when he hit the soldiers with his mace their sheilds crumbled like cookies

actually i'm starting to think that'd be a good fight

Burning thought
Originally posted by Mesirus
Sauron >>> Illidan.

Sauron in magic power would be inbetween Sargeras and Archimonde

Pyhsical strength, well you seen the movie? his steps shatter the finest metals, when he hit the soldiers with his mace their sheilds crumbled like cookies

actually i'm starting to think that'd be a good fight

ROFL in between Sergerus and Archimonde, what magic feat has Sauren EVER done, i mean all he can do is transform into diffrent beasts and the like

Sergeras would accidently crush middle earth with a wave of his hand while trying to scratch his back laughing Sauren and Morgoth combined have nothing against the Titan....if Sauron had Archimonde on his side, the demon lord would simply make his little magic sand castle of Minas tirith and topple it

Cloud_VII
Lol now there are ten threads listed in a row with me making the last post!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Lol now there are ten threads listed in a row with me making the last post!

stick out tongue

Mesirus
Originally posted by Burning thought
ROFL in between Sergerus and Archimonde, what magic feat has Sauren EVER done, i mean all he can do is transform into diffrent beasts and the like

Sergeras would accidently crush middle earth with a wave of his hand while trying to scratch his back laughing Sauren and Morgoth combined have nothing against the Titan....if Sauron had Archimonde on his side, the demon lord would simply make his little magic sand castle of Minas tirith and topple it Any idea of the amount of magic power it takes to make an almost indestructable ring? his transformations yes. the weather.. Ok, lets put it in a ratio aspect, Gandalf > Saruman who can bring down mountains plus lots of magic that he demonstrated, summons lightning (balrog), light weapon (nazgul), wizard blast (saruman). The WitchKing > Gandalf, and pretty dramatically too. Now think, the WitchKing with all that power is a slave, a puppet of Saurons will. How much power do you assume that takes?

Archimonde could only undo Dalaran because they built in on magic the demons control

lol we strayed off topic a little bit, where were we?

Burning thought
Any idea of the amount of magic power it takes to make an almost indestructable ring? his transformations yes. the weather.. Ok, lets put it in a ratio aspect, Gandalf > Saruman who can bring down mountains plus lots of magic that he demonstrated, summons lightning (balrog), light weapon (nazgul), wizard blast (saruman). The WitchKing > Gandalf, and pretty dramatically too. Now think, the WitchKing with all that power is a slave, a puppet of Saurons will. How much power do you assume that takes?

Archimonde could only undo Dalaran because they built in on magic the demons control

lol we strayed off topic a little bit, where were we?

illidan pwned Uther and link while Vergil was stunned, not much...this debate weve created is more interesting, and just because hes a slave doesnt mean his master is more powerful, altough he probably is...for example a king couldnt neccesarily beat one of his guards? altho the king is the master

Sauron cannot be compared to Archimonde, he just isnt, especialyl when gorged on the power of the world tree

Mesirus
serious question, are you a warcraft fanboy? i don't judge, i'd just like to know

Burning thought
serious question, are you a warcraft fanboy? i don't judge, i'd just like to know

not that much of a fanboy, i like the games and characters, i only play the games tho.....i dont have Warcraft T-shirts, Coffee cups and mouse pads smile

but i defend these characters because i see them as especially powerful, especially compared to the lord of the rings, their characters seem weak, and not only in the films but most of the characters who are not Valar or maia are pretty weak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.