Thanos vs. Odin vs. Non-Job Darkseid vs. Tyrant vs. KC Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In an all out free for all,

who would win?

Whou would come in 2nd, 3rd and so on?

Howard_Jones
Tyrant wins, please go away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Tyrant wins, please go away.

Y must you troll and act an idiot. I'm going to report you now. I've had enough.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Y must you troll and act an idiot. I'm going to report you now. I've had enough.

Go right ahead. I didn't do anything outside of the rules. Fact of the matter is that Tyrant wins, and Odin's right behind him. In fact, you could come to that conclusion by reading through the Superman vs Thanos thread.

Hell, Darkseid and KC Gog are pretty far down the line from those two, so what's the point of putting them in there except for you to rant and rave about how the DC character is more powerful than the Marvel character, and you'll continue to ignore it no matter how much evidence is shown to the contrary.

You are a liar, you are ignorant, and above all a troll in your own right for constant ignorance and inability to accept the truth that is put in front of you.

So please, do be quiet, and save your whining for a person who cares.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Go right ahead. I didn't do anything outside of the rules. Fact of the matter is that Tyrant wins, and Odin's right behind him. In fact, you could come to that conclusion by reading through the Superman vs Thanos thread.

Hell, Darkseid and KC Gog are pretty far down the line from those two, so what's the point of putting them in there except for you to rant and rave about how the DC character is more powerful than the Marvel character, and you'll continue to ignore it no matter how much evidence is shown to the contrary.

You are a liar, you are ignorant, and above all a troll in your own right for constant ignorance and inability to accept the truth that is put in front of you.

So please, do be quiet, and save your whining for a person who cares. \\

Your are reported again.

Howard_Jones
Your are reported again.

I don't care. Hit that button all day. Nothing will happen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
P.S. Odin, and Non Jobbing DS are at Tyrant's lvl or better.

Soujaboy
P.S. Odin, and Non Jobbing DS are at Tyrant's lvl or better.

Odin is, but from currently Darkseid isn't.erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy

NON JOBBING DS. besides, what is current DS? Do you know? All we know is that the new Gods so far seem superior to thier previous incarnations.

Wally West
Which version of Tyrant are we talking about, the Galactus fighting one or the one Thanos fought.

Howard_Jones

Exactly.

Soujaboy
NON JOBBING DS. besides, what is current DS? Do you know? All we know is that the new Gods so far seem superior to thier previous incarnations.

Sorry, but Darksied has shown nothing to indicate that he's even to be mentioned in the same setence as Odin and Tyrant. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sorry, but Darksied has shown nothing to indicate that he's even to be mentioned in the same setence as Odin and Tyrant. sad

Maybe you should read the odessy series or the great darkness Saga. DS was able to collapse a fifth of a universe. He was also able to Stop the God wave wielding Ares. Non Job DS the way kirb wrote him, the way he completely owned PC Superman and JLA shows that he is.

juggernaut66666
Then maybe you should read Darkseid comics. no expression

hunbu04
non jobber darkseid is basically pre crisis darkseid who was a galactus level character

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Then maybe you should read Darkseid comics. no expression

I've read a good amount. He hasn't.

juggernaut66666
I've read a good amount. He hasn't.
No you haven't.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402-the-darkseid-respect-thread

Soujaboy
Maybe you should read the odessy series or the great darkness Saga. DS was able to collapse a fifth of a universe. He was also able to Stop the God wave wielding Ares. Non Job DS the way kirb wrote him, the way he completely owned PC Superman and JLA shows that he is.

Let me see the scans...

Collapsing a 5th of the universe really isn't much to Odin considering Thor has absorbed a blast of that proportion with Mjolnir.

Odin>>>>>Thor

MANY characters could stop, counter, redirect the god wave.

Yea thats all nice, but currently is a little.... lets say not powerful. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me see the scans...

Collapsing a 5th of the universe really isn't much to Odin considering Thor has absorbed a blast of that proportion with Mjolnir.

Odin>>>>>Thor

MANY characters could stop, counter, redirect the god wave.

Yea thats all nice, but currently is a little.... lets say not powerful. sad

Someone was nice enough to post a link to the DS respect thread. use it.

Soujaboy
Just for a taste of Odin's power I give you this...

Odin creates a Galaxy making an attempt to teach Thor a lesson on using the Odin power.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Howard_Jones
No you haven't.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402-the-darkseid-respect-thread

and you know how many comics I own how?

Soujaboy
Someone was nice enough to post a link to the DS respect thread. use it.

Don't need it. wink

bigbran
Just for a taste of Odin's power I give you this...

Odin creates a Galaxy making an attempt to teach Thor a lesson on using the Odin power.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy2.jpg Issue?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by hunbu04
non jobber darkseid is basically pre crisis darkseid who was a galactus level character
thumb up
Even Yuga Khan fears Darkseid
http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9d58829jpgorig4sz.jpg

Howard_Jones
thumb up
Even Yuga Khan fears Darkseid
http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9d58829jpgorig4sz.jpg

Doomsday doesn't.

and there's no mention of an avatar there. That was the real Darkseid.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Issue?

Thor v2 #60

Basically Odin is like still alive, but only through the Odin Force, and while Thor was sleeping he came to him in a dream explaining to him why the Odin force wasn't working for Thor like it did him.

Another display of Odin's power

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation2.jpg

juggernaut66666
Doomsday doesn't.

and there's no mention of an avatar there. That was the real Darkseid.
Take that shit somewhere else. no expression

Howard_Jones
Take that shit somewhere else. no expression

Why? Because it's the truth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I seem to remember Doomsday being Defeated by DS and then getting in a sneak attack. Anyone remember that?

juggernaut66666
Why? Because it's the truth?
Maybe because it is PIS.

Howard_Jones
Maybe because it is PIS.

Because you don't like it, it's PIS?

juggernaut66666
Sure than Thanos got beaten by Squirrel Girl and Odin shit in his pants everytime he hears the name of Mangog.

juggernaut66666
Maybe because he could easily use his matter or reality maipulation abilities on him or he could just throw him into a boomtube...

Howard_Jones
Sure than Thanos got beaten by Squirrel Girl and Odin shit in his pants everytime he hears the name of Mangog.

I'm aware of both. It's continuity, no matter which way you slice it. I don't really care whether it's due to crap writing or not, but it's there. I'm not the type to discount something because I don't like it.

I'm not nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
Maybe because he could easily use his matter or reality maipulation abilities on him or he could just throw him into a boomtube...

Keep in mind that Doomsday had died. But the story was silly anyway becuz DS didn't erase DD. DD got in a sneak attack. So it's really a non factor.

juggernaut66666
I'm aware of both. It's continuity, no matter which way you slice it. I don't really care whether it's due to crap writing or not, but it's there. I'm not the type to discount something because I don't like it.

I'm not nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh sure then Batman can beat Grundy anytime he wants and Supergirl can take out the JLA alone and Wolverine get's 1 shoted by anyone who is stronger than a deer and Hulk get's beaten by anyone who is stronger then an anaconda and Galactus get's beaten by guys like Guardian.

Howard_Jones
Oh sure then Batman can beat Grundy anytime he wants and Supergirl can take out the JLA alone and Wolverine get's 1 shoted by anyone who is stronger than a deer and Hulk get's beaten by anyone who is strongert then an anaconda and Galactus get's beaten by guys like Guardian.

Everyone has low showings. That's just something you have to live with.

juggernaut66666
Everyone has low showings. That's just something you have to live with.
Going by KMC rules we use each characters best showings.

bigbran
Going by KMC rules we use each characters best showings. Are those actually rules?

juggernaut66666
Are those actually rules?
Yes. If you won't follow them you will be banned... stick out tongue

Howard_Jones
It's "Characters fighting at their best" not necissarily best showings.

bigbran
Yes. If you won't follow them you will be banned... stick out tongue I didn't see those anywhere in the rules...

juggernaut66666
I didn't see those anywhere in the rules...
I was just kidding.

darthgoober
Going by KMC rules we use each characters best showings.
We also go by the current versions. DS back in the day may have been a force to be reckoned with. But unless I'm mistaken, DS's most recent non-ALE battle's, have him loosing to Supes 3 times.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
We also go by the current versions. DS back in the day may have been a force to be reckoned with. But unless I'm mistaken, DS's most recent non-ALE battle's, have him loosing to Supes 3 times.
Then Thanos is dead so he can't be in the match.So as Odin and Tyrant.

darthgoober
Then Thanos is dead so he can't be in the match.So as Odin and Tyrant.
Yes, but that would be a spite thread(and we all know that nvr doesn't make those laughing ). So I'm assuming that we're talking about Thanos just before he died, Odin just before he died, DS just before he got the ALE, and Tyrant...wait, what the f*ck ever happened to Tyrant anyway?

juggernaut66666
Yes, but that would be a spite thread(and we all know that nvr doesn't make those laughing ). So I'm assuming that we're talking about Thanos just before he died, Odin just before he died, DS just before he got the ALE, and Tyrant...wait, what the f*ck ever happened to Tyrant anyway?
Morg fried him with the UN.

Howard_Jones
Tyrant got asploded by the Ultimate Nullifier.

I about said UN, but then people would assume it was United Nations and Marvel was copying off Kingdom Come.

bigbran
Then Thanos is dead so he can't be in the match.So as Odin and Tyrant. We don't know if he is dead or not.
Also, I think by the dead characters, we go by before they died.

Tyrant wins.

darthgoober
Morg fried him with the UN.
Ah... Well then Tyrant just before that. Don't worry, eventually they'll get someone who'll write DS back into a place of power, but until then he's still 2nd to Supes.

juggernaut66666
Ah... Well then Tyrant just before that. Don't worry, eventually they'll get someone who'll write DS back into a place of power, but until then he's still 2nd to Supes.
It is sad that Loeb screwed him sad
I bet he will screw Onslaught aswell.

Howard_Jones

It may not happen for a while though. They're still high on this "Superman is essential to the source" sorta thing. Darkseid may be playing second fiddle for a while.

Accel
Oh sure then Batman can beat Grundy anytime he wants and Supergirl can take out the JLA alone and Wolverine get's 1 shoted by anyone who is stronger than a deer and Hulk get's beaten by anyone who is stronger then an anaconda and Galactus get's beaten by guys like Guardian.
Almost all of those have explanations behind them, though.

Grundy has various incarnations (some street-level and some top-tier), the fight between Supergirl and the JLA was written by Loeb, Wolverine wasn't really knocked out by the deer, and Casey explained that Hulk's incident with the snake was due to him grieving for his dead wife.

Dunno about the Guardian/Galactus incident to comment though.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel

Grundy has various incarnations (some street-level and some top-tier), the fight between Supergirl and the JLA was written by Loeb, Wolverine wasn't really knocked out by the deer, and Casey explained that Hulk's incident with the snake was due to him grieving for his dead wife.

Wolvie was one shoted by that deer.

Accel
From what I hear, he faked being knocked out.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel

Anyway those low showing shouldn't be mentioned IMO.

darthgoober
It is sad that Loeb screwed him sad
I bet he will screw Onslaught aswell.
I'll admit to that. DS back in the day was badass(I'm not sure he could actually TAKE Odin, but I can definitely see him giving him one Hell of a fight), but at this point he seems to have lost a bit of his fighting spirit(or maybe he's just getting old). However you view it, current non ALE Darkseid<Tyrant. Or Odin.

Howard_Jones
Wolvie was one shoted by that deer.

Which is something we all enjoy. big grin

juggernaut66666
I'll admit to that. DS back in the day was badass(I'm not sure he could actually TAKE Odin, but I can definitely see him giving him one Hell of a fight), but at this point he seems to have lost a bit of his fighting spirit(or maybe he's just getting old). However you view it, current non ALE Darkseid<Tyrant. Or Odin.
Imo he could take out Odin. Even his father Yuga Khan feared him Yuga Khan is supposed to be Dc's Galactus or something like that.

darthgoober
Anyway those low showing shouldn't be mentioned IMO.
Well that depends. If they are actual LOW showing then yeah, they should be ignored. However, if it's just the way that the character is being written currently, then I feel it's valid. Writers don't normally want to go through a big ordeal with complicated story lines every time they want to move a certain character up or down the totem pole of power, it's easier just to write them at a higher or lower level. And if a character is consistently written at a higher or lower level(even without a recton, or massive story overhaul), then that's valid IMO.

Howard_Jones
Imo he could take out Odin. Even his father Yuga Khan feared him Yuga Khan is supposed to be Dc's Galactus or something like that.

Impreriex is their Galactus. What did Yuga Khan do?

celestialdemon
Old Darseid might have been able to defeat Odin the way he was before he died. But if you are using their best showings to compare their power, not even old Darkseid could beat old Odin. That Odin shook the multiverse with his battles.

Nikkolas
And Tyrant at FP destroyed galaxies with his battle against Galactus. He really pissed off the World Devourer.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Nikkolas
And Tyrant at FP destroyed galaxies with his battle against Galactus. He really pissed off the World Devourer.

Odin's done the same in a few of his battles...

Nikkolas
Anyone Galactus level? Odin is definitely not Galactus level unless it was a very hungry one.

Soujaboy
Anyone Galactus level? Odin is definitely not Galactus level unless it was a very hungry one.

If you think so...

Nikkolas
Well, haven't we had enough Odin vs. Galactus topics for people to know Odin is not Big G's level? I realize neither is Tyrant but he he's not as far below Big G as Odin. Or maybe he is. I got no clue. I hate being the sole voice for a topic. Where'd all the other posters go?

Soujaboy
Well, haven't we had enough Odin vs. Galactus topics for people to know Odin is not Big G's level? I realize neither is Tyrant but he he's not as far below Big G as Odin. Or maybe he is. I got no clue. I hate being the sole voice for a topic. Where'd all the other posters go?

Odin is Galactus lv...

bigbran
Nevermind of how much I disagree with the above statement...

I forget, but how did Thanos come back after The End mini?

Soujaboy
Nevermind of how much I disagree with the above statement...

I forget, but how did Thanos come back after The End mini?

Feat wise they really are the same lv with Galactus being the more powerful of the two.

Howard_Jones
Feat wise they really are the same lv with Galactus being the more powerful of the two.

Similar ballpark in the hierarchy, but not really in power.

By the way, Bran. Thanos relinquished the Heart of the Universe and recreated reality back to the way it was, taking that pharoah out of existence, I believe. Then he was nowhere to be seen.

Thanos_THOTU
\\

Your are reported again.
When you report someone all you do is link the post to a moderator, who will take a look at it, if it's against the rules and he does it to much than he might get suspended or banned.
But if you do it out of no reason you will be the one that end up suspended or banned.

Anyhow Tyrant would take this, he almost stalemated a well fed Galactus.

Bentley
Tyrant and Odin take current Darkseid, I would've put him near Odin level before, but getting wiped by Supes, well... A sign of weakness if you ask me.

Thanos has already lost to Tyrant and Odin, he is not looking good. I dont think Gog is all that high. Tyrant should take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.