Namor vs. Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This fight is on land and Namor has the wet-suit on.

No speedblitz for Namor or Superman. No hv, freeze breath, etc. for Superman. Just a h2h fight to the end.

Namor is underrated as he fought the likes of Hercules, Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer(underwater) etc. and held his own.

Good fight.

Howard_Jones
So, slugfest?

Good fight, but Superman's taking a solid majority.

King_Mungi
Odd as this sounds, but Superman has way more experience than Namor.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Odd as this sounds, but Superman has way more experience than Namor. How so?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
How so?

Superman has hundreds or is it thousands of years he fought in Asgard? and hundreds during the Gog War. It's crazy to think Superman has been fighting for that long

Lucid Lui
Ahh yes, forgot that stuff. Tis indeed crazy.

hunbu04
superman is way out of namor league

Blair Wind
Superman has hundreds or is it thousands of years he fought in Asgard? and hundreds during the Gog War. It's crazy to think Superman has been fighting for that long

can someone explain that to me? never read it, so how is it possible that he fought for so long....in current time?

The Pict
Supes ftw

bigbran
Originally posted by Blair Wind
can someone explain that to me? never read it, so how is it possible that he fought for so long....in current time? I asked that before, I think he turned back time or something, I forget the answer...

xmarksthespot
Superman.

charlemagne9746
Wouldn't Namor break his hand punching Superman? If Supes braced himself, the punch wouldn't even phase him. Supes could just one punch him across the continent

jasonk3
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Wouldn't Namor break his hand punching Superman? If Supes braced himself, the punch wouldn't even phase him. Supes could just one punch him across the continent

If thats the case then superman 10/10

Mindship

Hasn't Namor hung with Thor and Hulk pretty well? Supes wins (of course; IMO this is bordering on being a spite thread), but I can't quite see ol' Triangle Head breaking his hand, as he never even bruised it when fighting Thor or Hulk.

Kurash
supes skin is a lot harder than thor and the hulk, thors durability is always questioned and the hulk is regenerative

Galan007
Supes b*tch slaps Namor all the way back to Atlantis stick out tongue

Ichigo66666
I made this thread ages ago and got the f*ck called out of me. B*stards. stick out tongue

Superman wins 9/10.

DarkCrawler
Wouldn't Namor break his hand punching Superman?

Namor punched a robot made out of solid adamantium as hard as he could and didn't even bleed from his hand.

So...no.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
Supes b*tch slaps Namor all the way back to Atlantis stick out tongue

Basically

Mindship
Originally posted by Kurash
supes skin is a lot harder than thor and the hulk, thors durability is always questioned and the hulk is regenerative

I was hoping someone would say this. Now if only those cheering for Thor in the Superman vs Thor thread would see this. evil face

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
I made this thread ages ago and got the f*ck called out of me. B*stards. stick out tongue

Superman wins 9/10. I made this fight with more even playing grounds.Originally posted by Galan007
Supes b*tch slaps Namor all the way back to Atlantis stick out tongue Herc. has never done that and neither had Hulk. And some people(Not me) think those guys could take Supes h2h.

D-Block
I think Supes will win but Namor isn't hurting his hand hitting him.

Validus
I recall Superman saying he barely remembered his time in Asgard.

Not that it matters. Namor gets dropped here, underrated or not.

olympian

He never hurted his hand punching the Savage Hulk or Silver Surfer.

And Superman wins a slugfest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.