Heralds vs. Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
The good ol' Watcher vs...

Firelord
Stardust
Redshift
Silver Surfer

kgkg
sad Uatu easily

tjcoady
Easily? Quasar has held his own pretty impressivly against Watcher's before, and Silver Surfer these days is just a bit over him. Plus three other Heralds?

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ar150139xy.jpg (From a different's quasar respect thread)

bigbran
Originally posted by kgkg
sad Uatu easily Uni-Lord?

norrinradd43
I would say that this is not exactly an easy fight for Uatu

kgkg
Originally posted by tjcoady
Easily? Quasar has held his own pretty impressivly against Watcher's before, and Silver Surfer these days is just a bit over him. Plus three other Heralds?

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ar150139xy.jpg (From a different's quasar respect thread) Read more comics smile

as for that is PIS.

that Quasar can't even handle Gladiator O.o

read up on the Watcher.

kgkg
Originally posted by bigbran
Uni-Lord? what about it wink

If your gonna use SS beats uni lord so he beat him etc.

or SS beat korvac so he beats him etc.

doesn't really work that way.

guy222
Uatu has Galactus level power. No contest.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by guy222
Uatu has Galactus level power. No contest. Uatu is not on Galactus' level

bigbran
what about it wink

If your gonna use SS beats uni lord so he beat him etc.

or SS beat korvac so he beats him etc.

doesn't really work that way. Huh?

The Uni-Lord was essentially a beefed up Watcher. Both Q and Surfer had had their wins against a Watcher.
Is all I'm saying.

Originally posted by guy222
Uatu has Galactus level power. No contest. One statement is what decides this thread?
When besides a comment that came out of Uatu's mouth, has he ever shown Galactus level power?

kgkg
Originally posted by bigbran
Huh?

The Uni-Lord was essentially a beefed up Watcher. Both Q and Surfer had had their wins against a Watcher.
Is all I'm saying.

One statement is what decides this thread?
When besides a comment that came out of Uatu's mouth, has he ever shown Galactus level power?

When did SS beat a watcher?

Beating Uni-Lord doesn't mean he can take the watcher.

maybe when the watchers battled it had effect throughout numerous relealities...... and many other statements which shows their ranks in M.U to be near Big G's level.

it's like saying Superman beat Darkseid = Glactus ..... so Superman = Galactus.

bigbran
When did SS beat a watcher?

Beating Uni-Lord doesn't mean he can take the watcher.

maybe when the watchers battled it had effect throughout numerous relealities...... and many other statements which shows their ranks in M.U to be near Big G's level.

it's like saying Superman beat Darkseid = Glactus ..... so Superman = Galactus. The Uni-Lord is a Watcher with control over a reality... no expression

Statements? Ha!

One statement from a man who was mad at Marvel, at the time, says Darkseid is on Galactus's level, and everyone takes it like it is from God?
Superman doesn't equal Galactus, Superman doesn't even equal Darkseid.
Statements from things not in comics, doesn't usually carry much weight... statements in comics (about a person's power), usually don't carry much weight... unless it is proven in the comics.

I might use one, from time to time, by someone like an abstract being, or on that level...

Roldz
Hey Bran, a little miss info there, Uni-lord was the embodiment of that reality, The Darkcounsel was the Watcher who had to surpassed himself in order to survived the trip to that dimension, so he was probably above a normal Watcher and he lost to Surfer single handedly and quite easyly at the very least..

golem370
Watchers losing to Heralds is such a crock of shit

guy222
http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/861571/fantasticfour4816.jpg

Uatu defeated Aron the Rogue Watcher

Uatu FTW

Lord Feron
Have u seen the Sh*t Uatu can do? Go to the respect thread he is rediculously powerful. Yes I would say he is Galactus equal or atleast his peer.

celestialdemon
Heralds lose this badly.

golem370
Watchers respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472567.html

guy222
Uatu

Utrigita
Uatu for the win.

Bentley
Galactus equal? In Annihilation Galactus casually destroyed a few solar systems and a Watcher was obliterated.

tkitna
Uatu might not be Galactus's equal, but he isnt far off.

The heralds die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.