He-Man vs. The HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
In only H2h

The hulk starts off a little angry and agitated.

how will Prince Adam fair ???? smokin'

battle takes place in a desert

darthgoober
He Man takes this.

golem370
Hulk would crush He-Man anyday

darthgoober
I don't think so Golem. Hulks strength depends on anger, but He Man's depends on need. So no matter how strong Hulk got, as long as He Man NEEDED to be stronger he would be. He Man also has speed and fighting skills going for him. I could see Hulk giving him a good fight, but I think He Man would take a significant majority.

golem370
I am sorry but He-Man is nothing to Hulk in a angry state

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
thumb up

darthgoober
He is if he needs to be. That's the way his strength works. He's as strong as he needs to be to accomplish whatever it is he's setting out to do.

golem370
I don't care how strong he needs to be he is still not matching Hulk raw power. He is powerful enought to fight mutiple Super Stronger characters. He-Man is not winning or going to stalemate Hercules,Iron Man,Namor,Wonder Man,She Hulk & Doc Samson in a battle.

darthgoober
I don't care how strong he needs to be he is still not matching Hulk raw power. He is powerful enought to fight mutiple Super Stronger characters. He-Man is not winning or going to stalemate Hercules,Iron Man,Namor,Wonder Man,She Hulk & Doc Samson in a battle.
But that's the thing, he's the one person who CAN match Hulks raw power no matter how angry he gets.

juggernaut66666
He-Man's power is magical and limitless. no expression

golem370
Hulk is a Gamma God with Limitless Strength Incredible willpower He-Man has no chance.

darthgoober
Hulk is a Gamma God with Limitless Strength Incredible willpower He-Man has no chance.
He Man ALSO has limitless strength and incredible willpower. AND he has speed and fighting skills on his side as well. He takes a HUGE majority in this match.

juggernaut66666
He-Man just cuts Hulk in half with his sword.

darthgoober
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
He-Man just cuts Hulk in half with his sword.
This is h2h only.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
This is h2h only.
Sorry about that. embarrasment

Supreme being
Hulk wins.

golem370
Hulk is able to jump at speeds faster then a Jetliner he can run around 200 or 300mph. He has comeback from a Skeletal state. Hulk has overcome Godlike characters wills and powers.

DigiMark007
This has been done...,ultiple times. I'll post the links in a second. But closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.