Galactus vs. Tyrant vs. Tenebrous and Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Little history, Galactus is the merging of the previous Eternity and Galan. Big G made Tyrant; Tenebrous of the Darkness Between, Aegis, Lady of all Sorrows. I like Galactus, but if he's not been fed, i like T & A.

Nikkolas
Everyone should like and indeed love T&A. This has nothing to do with these two losers.

However, what level of power have they really shown? Did they show any feats comparable to FP Tyrant and Galactus going all-out? Galaxies, man. Galaxis went boom. So, unless Tenebrous and Aegis did any of that, they aren't on either of Tyrant's or Galactus' level. Now, this really should be Galactus AND Tyrant vs. Tenebrous and Aegis. That's the money-maker. But, as is, Tyrant and Big G beat them and then Big G beats Tyrant like he did years and years ago.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Little history, Galactus is the merging of the previous Eternity and Galan. Big G made Tyrant; Tenebrous of the Darkness Between, Aegis, Lady of all Sorrows. I like Galactus, but if he's not been fed, i like T & A.

bump

Utrigita
agree with nikkolas 100%

celestialdemon
This goes to Tenebrous and Aegis. Galactus and Tyrant hate each other too much to team up against them. And both are either close to or at Galactus level anyway (depending on whether you go with what was written on-panel or what the guy said about their levels afterwards).

Utrigita
again if the treat is great enough to them I think they would agree to a temporary ceasefire too take the other two's out and then get back to buniss as usual and again Tenebrous and Aegis as illustreted in annilation was only capable of taking out galactus because they where two, and again in annilation #2 (I think) it was stated that galactus is the most powerful creature in the universe.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
again if the treat is great enough to them I think they would agree to a temporary ceasefire too take the other two's out and then get back to buniss as usual and again Tenebrous and Aegis as illustreted in annilation was only capable of taking out galactus because they where two, and again in annilation #2 (I think) it was stated that galactus is the most powerful creature in the universe.

that's called bad writing
g is not the most powerful creature

tenebrous/aegis, imo were the mates w/galan

smile

celestialdemon

First off, Galactus is not the most powerful being in the universe. That much is obvious through years of comics. Second, people like to say that it took both of them to take Galactus down, which is ultimately what happened. But no one mentions that Tenebrous was holding his own just fine against Galactus before Aegis hit him from behind. If I'm not mistaken, when Aegis struck, Galactus was just getting up from being put down by Tenebrous.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
First off, Galactus is not the most powerful being in the universe. That much is obvious through years of comics. Second, people like to say that it took both of them to take Galactus down, which is ultimately what happened. But no one mentions that Tenebrous was holding his own just fine against Galactus before Aegis hit him from behind. If I'm not mistaken, when Aegis struck, Galactus was just getting up from being put down by Tenebrous.

i agree w/u

some say its was sucker punch ala carmello anthony

Stupid Rookie

Agreed, everyone tries to pretend like G was super hungry and out of energy here, and that it was only because of the Tag Team that he lost. That is crap.

Also we have no idea how they were imprisoned, it could have been anything. Until I see a scan showing G beating them both and putting them in prison, I will assume there were other being or Plot devices used.

How with that said, I think G will beat them both in a coming issue of Annihilation, but until then I have to vote for T&A.

T looked to be winning against G, he certainly wasn't losing, so I would give it to the team.

Decay
i would say tenebrous or aegis one on one are a very close match to galactus, and im a huge galactus fan. their a part of his "race" however thats supposed to work with him merging with the universe before 616. maybe there was a race from multiple universes that came togerther in 616 or something.

so unless this is a team on team fight aegis and tenebrous win. i would guess that galactus trapped them with either tech, or by tricking them, or comming across them weakend from fighting the last survivors of their race, and imprisoned them. in their fight they were pretty equal, and a super charged surfer is still nowhere near galactus, so he was taken out. and then they teamed up and beat galactus. team wins.

Nikkolas

guy222

Nikkolas

celestialdemon

Decay
when is the next issue comming out? its the final i believe. i think galactus will reclaim the power thats been stolen from him, leaving him far more than just well fed, and he will really show us what he can do with a decent meal in him. normal galactus=aegis/tenebrous, but i expect him to be supercharged the next time they all face off and give a much better account of himself. only time will tell though.

Stupid Rookie
You have only seen them battle Galactus one time and already you are saying they are nothiing buy hype, totally overrated, and worthless chumps? How do you know anything about them when they have barely been shown? In the only battle they have been in, Tenebrous was beating Galactus ON HIS OWN. Aegis didn't need to interfere. She only did because they aren't interested in a fair fight. They both HATE Galactus.

As for the Tyrant vs. Galactus battle, you never seen them "blowing chunks away in the universe." You never see any harm done to anything other than themselves. All you have is one statement made by Thanos that "the enmity between them must have destroyed entire galaxies." Guess what? When Galactus fought the In-Betweener, no galaxy was destroyed. Hell the FF watched the fight. However, both of them are opposites and equal in power.

You may be right and Galactus might end up taking both T & A at the same time later on in Annihilation. But until that happens, as it stands right now, they are equal in power to him and hold a win over him.

Agreed. Also Nikkolas, I know that in the previous issue, after SS destroyed part of the wave that G says he is hungry. Do we know for a fact that he didn't feed before the fight with A&T?

I don't think we do. We know he was hungry previously, but what the heck does that mean. It isn't like SS beat the wave and then T&A showed up immediatly. I mean if we are just going to assume because in the previous comic he was hungry, we could just take as panel evidence the head of the wave (I forget her name) saying they are both equal in power to G.

The fact is G was getting beaten, and G fears the two of them greatly. If all he needed to do in order to beat them was to feed, why send Stardust to get SS? Why not just consume a planet and stand and fight?

guy222
Originally posted by Decay
when is the next issue comming out? its the final i believe. i think galactus will reclaim the power thats been stolen from him, leaving him far more than just well fed, and he will really show us what he can do with a decent meal in him. normal galactus=aegis/tenebrous, but i expect him to be supercharged the next time they all face off and give a much better account of himself. only time will tell though.

i read, it is seven issues

Utrigita
just a question to the "all-knowing" Stupid Rookie and celestialdemon if they hate Galactus so deeply then way was thanos send to recruit them to fight galactus, and again about galactus being feed how many livsupporting planets do you think is left after the annilation wave has been around???, and again if they are more powerful then way does the SS dares to seek them out himself later after the battle and his realise, just asking

guy222
just a question to the "all-knowing" Stupid Rookie and celestialdemon if they hate Galactus so deeply then way was thanos send to recruit them to fight galactus, and again about galactus being feed how many livsupporting planets do you think is left after the annilation wave has been around???, and again if they are more powerful then way does the SS dares to seek them out himself later after the battle and his realise, just asking

i will agree to this point

galactus is a bit overrated, but he's a force of nature
not the most powerful, but one of them smile

celestialdemon

Look back at my posts. When have I ever shown any kind of hate for Galactus? I actually think that he's pretty underrated when it comes to his portrayals. However, the fact is he got beat in this battle, and Tenebrous was able to hold his own against Galactus BEFORE Aegis showed up.

Mr Master
Silver Surfer attacks Aegis
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3717/goons3hs5.th.jpg

Aegis squashing the Silver Surfer
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5049/squashgo9.th.jpg

Both Aegis and Tenebrous equal Galactus in Power
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4168/2goonsym8.th.jpg

Tenebrous & Galactus battled alone for most of the fight.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/152/gfight1or9.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/769/gfight2hu1.th.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/825/gfight3wu7.th.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6982/gfight4lz0.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7581/gfight6lz1.th.jpg

Continues...

Mr Master
Continues...

Aegis snuck up from behind Big G
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3487/gfight5rt7.th.jpg

Aegis then fried his brain
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4691/squash2ld6.th.jpg

Galactus Falls
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4905/squash3jj7.th.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8901/gfight7sz9.th.jpg

bigbran
I think before any more discussion in this topic goes farthur, we have to wait 'till the 30th.
Galactus will either:

a) Pawn both of their asses.

Or:

b) They won't fight, and it will probably be delayed until some mini, or something.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
I think before any more discussion in this topic goes farthur, we have to wait 'till the 30th.
Galactus will either:

Or:

b) They won't fight, and it will probably be delayed until some mini, or something.

i will agree

first galactus will eat Annihilus

celestialdemon
Originally posted by bigbran
Galactus will either:

Or:

I completely agree.

Utrigita
agree too,
sorry celestialdemon I misread you post earlier I oversaw Tyrant my fault.

Utrigita
and just a memo remember how fast galactus loses energy while fighting.

guy222
and just a memo remember how fast galactus loses energy while fighting.

galactus, one on one is a foe to be reckoned, but two on one

Stupid Rookie

First of all I like Galactus, just because I think he loses doesn't mean I am a hater.

Also I can't understand what you are saying?
"if they hate Galactus so deeply then way was thanos send to recruit them to fight galactus," Are you saying they like him? this makes no sense. Upon their release, they immediatly thought about revenge on G, before Thanos even entered the picture.

"how many livsupporting planets do you think is left after the annilation wave has been around???" The wave hadn't really hit that part yet, remember, they popped up and SS destroyed them. Also it isn't like 70% of the Universe is gone or something. I mean is G going to starve after the A wave because there are no more planets for him to eat?

"and again if they are more powerful then way does the SS dares to seek them out himself later after the battle and his realise, just asking"
SS has called out people who are way more powerful than him. He obviously calls out Thanos all the time, same with Galactus. I have seen SS (who is my fav character) go after guys who could kill him withought thinking, does it mean they aren't as powerful as him? NO! He said something to Tyrant like prepare for the might of the SS (some junk like that) does that mean he is really better than him?

All I was trying to convey in my post was that T&A beat him soundly, and that is the only panel showing we have. I also wanted to point out that G obviously considers them a very serious threat.

celestialdemon
agree too,
sorry celestialdemon I misread you post earlier I oversaw Tyrant my fault.

No problem. rock

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
First of all I like Galactus, just because I think he loses doesn't mean I am a hater.

"if they hate Galactus so deeply then way was thanos send to recruit them to fight galactus," Are you saying they like him? this makes no sense. Upon their release, they immediately thought about revenge on G, before Thanos even entered the picture.

"how many livsupporting planets do you think is left after the annilation wave has been around???" The wave hadn't really hit that part yet, remember, they popped up and SS destroyed them. Also it isn't like 70% of the Universe is gone or something. I mean is G going to starve after the A wave because there are no more planets for him to eat?

"and again if they are more powerful then way does the SS dares to seek them out himself later after the battle and his realise, just asking"
SS has called out people who are way more powerful than him. He obviously calls out Thanos all the time, same with Galactus. I have seen SS (who is my fav character) go after guys who could kill him withought thinking, does it mean they aren't as powerful as him? NO! He said something to Tyrant like prepare for the might of the SS (some junk like that) does that mean he is really better than him?

All I was trying to convey in my post was that T&A beat him soundly, and that is the only panel showing we have. I also wanted to point out that G obviously considers them a very serious threat.

And I am not saying they like him having been imprisoned from the beginning of the universe when Galactus first put them there no. But what fore did thanos then go to them, asking them to attack galactus, you own words "Upon their release, they immediately thought about revenge on G" now from thinking about having revenge to actually doing it there is some way.

And yes he is gonna starve is there is no livsupporting planet left in the universe unless Galactus suddenly finds out a new way to get substance. And thought the wave was further in my badged.

And didn't know that the surfer could be that stupid, (have not read a lot of SS comics)

And he considered THEM a serious threat not one of them both of them the combined strength.

Supreme being

"if they hate Galactus so deeply then way was thanos send to recruit them to fight galactus," Are you saying they like him? this makes no sense. Upon their release, they immediatly thought about revenge on G, before Thanos even entered the picture.

Yeah your spot on Surfer chats a lot of smack and most of the time backs it up but on some cases his bit.. slapped into a corner. I can see Galactus and Tyrant beating them and i think its pretty obvious that Galactus is either going to kill them or they are getting locked up again.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Supreme being
Yeah your spot on Surfer chats a lot of smack and most of the time backs it up but on some cases his bit.. slapped into a corner. I can see Galactus and Tyrant beating them and i think its pretty obvious that Galactus is either going to kill them or they are getting locked up again.

If it was G and Tyrant vs them I would agree, but since this is a three team battle of G vs. Tyrant vs. T&A I have to go with the tag team here.

Stupid Rookie
And I am not saying they like him having been imprisoned from the beginning of the universe when Galactus first put them there no. But what fore did thanos then go to them, asking them to attack galactus, you own words "Upon their release, they immediately thought about revenge on G" now from thinking about having revenge to actually doing it there is some way.

And yes he is gonna starve is there is no livsupporting planet left in the universe unless Galactus suddenly finds out a new way to get substance. And thought the wave was further in my badged.

And didn't know that the surfer could be that stupid, (have not read a lot of SS comics)

And he considered THEM a serious threat not one of them both of them the combined strength.

Ok I am undertanding you more now. I love SS, but he is an idiot sometimes. it is funny the Aegis smacked him against the ground like that because I have seen G do exactly the same to him.

I still think that they were going to go after G right away. When they broke out G send Stardust to get SS in anticipation of that. Also, they could sense Galactus' taint on Fallen one and were not happy about it. I will have to re-read the comic to check out what exactly they said.

celestialdemon
If it was G and Tyrant vs them I would agree, but since this is a three team battle of G vs. Tyrant vs. T&A I have to go with the tag team here.

yes

Utrigita
Ok I am undertanding you more now. I love SS, but he is an idiot sometimes. it is funny the Aegis smacked him against the ground like that because I have seen G do exactly the same to him.

I still think that they were going to go after G right away. When they broke out G send Stardust to get SS in anticipation of that. Also, they could sense Galactus' taint on Fallen one and were not happy about it. I will have to re-read the comic to check out what exactly they said.

Just a thought, Galactus consideret them a threat we can agree this far correct? But we have different opionens of how seriously T&A is seen as threats against Galactus correct? Now my question if they were consideret seriously threats by Galactus then why didn't he use the UN on them + The way I have come to understand this, there were some kind of civil war between cosmic entities of Galactus caliber characters, and this speaks for all three they must have been powerfull to survive this war, but how longe do you think this coorporation will last between T&A will last, I mean one times enemies always enemies.

guy222
Just a thought, Galactus consideret them a threat we can agree this far correct? But we have different opionens of how seriously T&A is seen as threats against Galactus correct? Now my question if they were consideret seriously threats by Galactus then why didn't he use the UN on them + The way I have come to understand this, there were some kind of civil war between cosmic entities of Galactus caliber characters, and this speaks for all three they must have been powerfull to survive this war, but how longe do you think this coorporation will last between T&A will last, I mean one times enemies always enemies.

i have always thought t&a were galan mates on the ship

that said, they would be as powerful as him two on one, he lost

rematch coming, lets see who wins smile

Utrigita
Guy222 it cannot be Galactus shipmates when the watcher (cannot remember his name) found galan it was only Galan how was filled with energy, it's also says "they fell - they perished all save one" the being that should be know as Galactus rock

Stupid Rookie

I have often wondered why G doesn't use the UN in many situations. There certainly has been use for it before. Even Eternity couldn't stand in his way if he used it. I think he is scared of it. There has to be a genuine reason why he doesn't use it. I don't think his hesitance to use it means they are not a serious threat.

guy222
I have often wondered why G doesn't use the UN in many situations. There certainly has been use for it before. Even Eternity couldn't stand in his way if he used it. I think he is scared of it. There has to be a genuine reason why he doesn't use it. I don't think his hesitance to use it means they are not a serious threat.

before they changed the story, g was afraid of the un smile

guy222
Guy222 it cannot be Galactus shipmates when the watcher (cannot remember his name) found galan it was only Galan how was filled with energy, it's also says "they fell - they perished all save one" the being that should be know as Galactus rock

ecce the watcher could've ended galactus existance smile

Utrigita
ecce the watcher could've ended galactus existance smile

True he could, but only before Galactus harnessed his full power.

guy222
True he could, but only before Galactus harnessed his full power.

i agree w/that smile

Stupid Rookie
Yeah and because he was basically sleeping

Utrigita
Yeah and because he was basically sleeping

Yes and when he awakends he sense possible danger and "flees" back to his ship, that was when ecce thought of destroying him. big grin

Nikkolas
So, have all finally realized neither Tenebrous or Aegis are Galactus-level and that Original Tyrant is stronger than either of them?

Martian_mind
They fuse to make Taelactobrous.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
So, have all finally realized neither Tenebrous or Aegis are Galactus-level and that Original Tyrant is stronger than either of them?

Galactus defeated T & A. T & A returned and beat Big G.

That's BS how they lost to SS. Surfer couldn't beat BP

Tyrant and Galactus had a great battle. Tyrant had Galactus beat the final time they faught. Morg stopped Tyrant with the UN

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They fuse to make Taelactobrous.

Sounds good

Utrigita
Galactus defeated T & A. T & A returned and beat Big G.

That's BS how they lost to SS. Surfer couldn't beat BP

Tyrant and Galactus had a great battle. Tyrant had Galactus beat the final time they faught. Morg stopped Tyrant with the UN

T & A returned and beat a hungry Galactus that was caught off guard that was the way they won in the first place. Galactus is far above the priomal Gods, it says that if The leader of the rebellion hadn't attacked Galactus, Galactus wouldn't have gotten involved. He is above them in basically everything.

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

guy222
Proemial Gods FTW

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant wins.
+1

guy222
hey zop

how would u rank em all in power

1-4

zopzop
hey zop

how would u rank em all in power

1-4
Tyrant = Galactus >= Teneberous > Aegis.

guy222
cool

T&A combined>Galactus or Tyrant

let me ask the thread starter which Tyrant is used here stick out tongue

zopzop

T&A combined>Galactus or Tyrant

Oh for sure. Teneberous by himself looked like he was getting the upper hand vs Galactus. T&A combined would smoke either Galactus or Tyrant individually.

guy222
indeed

Sundipped
I'll give FP Tyrant the win over T or A separately. Galactus beat both T & A together and imprisoned them. That had to be the galaxy busting version of Big G.

"Id"
Its basically Galactus, vs Tyrant vs TnA.

I favor the team.

guy222
remember though good friend, full power tyrant lost to galactus and when t&a returned they defeated galactus and silver surfer

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by zopzop
Oh for sure. Teneberous by himself looked like he was getting the upper hand vs Galactus. T&A combined would smoke either Galactus or Tyrant individually.

Tenebrous' armor was pretty cracked as well. You can't see it clearly from the final colors but on the original art it's quite apparent.

zopzop
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Tenebrous' armor was pretty cracked as well. You can't see it clearly from the final colors but on the original art it's quite apparent.
Was it? I didn't notice any major damage to it.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by zopzop
Was it? I didn't notice any major damage to it.

I have the original page Happy Dance

guy222
good to see ya

Branlor Swift
There's also the part where Galactus' world ship was hovering over a planet... But I digress.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
There's also the part where Galactus' world ship was hovering over a planet... But I digress.
http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1355446776908935_animate.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.