Superman runs the fist Fight Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He is not alowed to speedblitz in the ground or the air. No flying His is the way Superman fights people. On occasion he may speedblitz but not all the time. This is a gauntlet and only after 5 he does not get to rest. after 5 he gets 1 day of rest.

1.Cyborg/Teen Titans
2.Starfire
3.Colossus
4.Sub-Mariner
5.Ulik
6.Atlas
7.Hyperion(616)
8.Bannerless Hulk
9.Thanos
10.Mangog

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do the other guys get to use all thier powers or are they fist only as well?

golem370
No fist fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I say he makes it to Thanos or Mangog. THanos is a waaaay better fighter, but doesn't have the strength feats for me to properly gage his strength. I know he's tuff but superman could just come with some bone claws for the win against THanos. smile

MattDay
he COULD clear it, depends whether the abilities of the others are limited to just a fist fight or not?

golem370
Thanos was strong enough to take on Warrior Madness Thor there is no denying his strength. In that form Thor was atleast 10 times stronger then normal then take in to consideration he is a great fighter up there with Wolverine Thor and Champion I say Superman would not really stand a chance toe to toe with Superman. Bannerless Hulk is arguably the strongest version of the Hulk. He also went toe to toe with Namor Hercules Iron Man She Hulk Wonder Man and Doc Samson. Hercules is class 100+++ and is a great fighter Namor is class 100+ and is a great fighter Wonder Man is class 100+ and is a good fighter Iron Man is class 90 tons and is a good fighter She Hulk is class 90 and is a good fight stalemating Thing Doc Samson is class 75 and has gone toe to toe with Normal level Hulk.I believe in a pure fist fight would give Thanos a great fight maybe his hardest battle of his life.Bannerless is pure rage. I am not really trying to make a Fanboy decision

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos was strong enough to take on Warrior Madness Thor there is no denying his strength. In that form Thor was atleast 10 times stronger then normal then take in to consideration he is a great fighter up there with Wolverine Thor and Champion I say Superman would not really stand a chance toe to toe with Superman. Bannerless Hulk is arguably the strongest version of the Hulk. He also went toe to toe with Namor Hercules Iron Man She Hulk Wonder Man and Doc Samson. Hercules is class 100+++ and is a great fighter Namor is class 100+ and is a great fighter Wonder Man is class 100+ and is a good fighter Iron Man is class 90 tons and is a good fighter She Hulk is class 90 and is a good fight stalemating Thing Doc Samson is class 75 and has gone toe to toe with Normal level Hulk.I believe in a pure fist fight would give Thanos a great fight maybe his hardest battle of his life.Bannerless is pure rage. I am not really trying to make a Fanboy decision

Are you sure it was Thanos strength that allowed him to take on Warrior Madness Thor? Maybe it was his Durability and Skill? DID he lock in a test of strength with Thor? Gamora Beat Drax. Is she now as strong as Drax?

golem370
A writer for the Hulks comics said he is in a strength level of his own. I think Thanos is many times stronger then Thor maybe on the level of a raging Hulk possible more so maybe then he has wonderful fighting ability and awesome durability and Stamina. Before he was boosted in power he had Godlike Durability and Demi Godlike Stamina.

Thanos- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-thanos.html

Godlike Durability- 13 - Godlike able to reconstitute body after total molecular disintegration

Godlike Stamina- Demi-godlike: able to sustain for weeks

golem370
When did Gamora defeat Drax because I have a book where he defeated Her. She also had to have Super Strength because with one punch she dislocated his Jaw. She is also better in agility and reflexes and speed. She was also taught to fight by Thanos. She isn't called the most dangerous Woman for no reason.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A writer for the Hulks comics said he is in a strength level of his own. I think Thanos is many times stronger then Thor maybe on the level of a raging Hulk possible more so maybe then he has wonderful fighting ability and awesome durability and Stamina. Before he was boosted in power he had Godlike Durability and Demi Godlike Stamina.

Thanos- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-thanos.html

Godlike Durability- 13 - Godlike able to reconstitute body after total molecular disintegration

Godlike Stamina- Demi-godlike: able to sustain for weeks

Superman is many times stronger than Hulk. Superman is also many times stronger than Thor is mostly Portrayed. Thor has one or two outrageous strength Feats. Superman has dozens if not hundreds. You guys are making Thanos out to be far more than he is.

Galan007
If Superman is bloodlusted, he could clear it.

golem370
Superman is not Stronger then Hulk at his strongest and there is no facts to prove he is none... Superman would not take Hulk with any form of easiness. Superman maybe stronger then Thor but I seriously doubt he is stronger then Beserker Thor who is 10 times stronger then normal Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is not Stronger then Hulk at his strongest and there is no facts to prove he is none... Superman would not take Hulk with any form of easiness. Superman maybe stronger then Thor but I seriously doubt he is stronger then Beserker Thor who is 10 times stronger then normal Thor.

What makes Berserker Thor Stronger? Does it state any where that when Thor Goes Berserk he gets stronger? Superman is leagues above hulk in strength. The Hulk would have to be out of his mind to be at Superman's Base strength. And Superman has Strength Amping abilities of his own that people forget about. His sun dips guarantee a win for him against anyone hand to hand.

golem370
Hulk as done feats that would put him on the same level as Superman and he wasn't at his strongest. People does not have a problem when it comes to Beyonders powers yet when Beyonder says Hulk has Infinity power automaticaly they disregard that.

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1226/beyonder6ca.jpg

The Hulk goes toe-to-toe with the Super-Adaptoid which has the powers of the Avengers and (according to the cover) the combined might of 100 heroes.
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

golem370
No he is not. He moved planets If Hulk had the chance to move one he could no doubt.

golem370
100 Heros that atleast a Superman level feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk as done feats that would put him on the same level as Superman and he wasn't at his strongest. People does not have a problem when it comes to Beyonders powers yet when Beyonder says Hulk has Infinity power automaticaly they disregard that.

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1226/beyonder6ca.jpg

The Hulk goes toe-to-toe with the Super-Adaptoid which has the powers of the Avengers and (according to the cover) the combined might of 100 heroes.
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

When you find and upper Limit to Superman's Strength let me know. You must remember that Superman is Constantly Gettingstronger. His exposure to Sunlight expands his capacity to absororb even more sunlight.

Galan007
In the few crossovers featuring Supes v.s. Hulk.......

Supes always wins.

golem370
One was Superman going toe to toe with Professor Hulk and was also voted on by fans Then Superman has trouble with Venom so that book is really good lol. Superman fighting Hulk in that fight was Hulk was starting to overcome Superman's Aura when he used up sonics to stop Hulk not bad is fists and that was Pre-Crisis Superman was is one of the most powerful Incarnation of Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One was Superman going toe to toe with Professor Hulk and was also voted on by fans Then Superman has trouble with Venom so that book is really good lol. Superman fighting Hulk in that fight was Hulk was starting to overcome Superman's Aura when he used up sonics to stop Hulk not bad is fists and that was Pre-Crisis Superman was is one of the most powerful Incarnation of Superman.

YOu still haven't shown me the upper limit to Superman's strength.

golem370
Vice Versa.

charlemagne9746
Supes could beat Hulk without breaking much of a sweat. In a pure fist fight...Hulk wouldn't last long enough to even approach Superman's strength levels. Superman would either make it to Thanos or Mangog...but, I don't think he could clear this without going all out and using all of his abilities. I'm not even sure if Thanos can even be knocked out in a fist fight.

Mrrungo Mu
I don't think it would be wise to stand there and trade blows with Mangog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.