Wonder Woman vs Gilgamesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
This is a hand to hand fight...nothing else. Who comes out on top?

LordFear
this battle is actually a good match up. I think WW might have a slight advantage because she is ferocious when she is engaged in battle. That woman never quits

Soleran
Gilgamesh the Eternal because he's from Marvel and a Man of course.

LordFear
well I have seen the Eternals get the stuffing whoop out of them a couple of times and needed the Avenger's help to save the day. Are we forgetting that Diana is a goddess as well?

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/gilgamesh.htm

norrinradd43
Gilgamesh for the win

nvrbeenwthagirl
How strong is Giglamesh? I don't see him doing much dmg with blunt force trauma if he isn't as strong as Superman. I dont' see Diana beating him either when he's so invulnerable it's not funny. What are his feats that put him in her strength range?

norrinradd43
Gilgamesh is listed as Class 100

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Gilgamesh is listed as Class 100

Class 100 doesn't say much. WW is so far beyond class 100 it's not funny. How far up class 100 is he? He has to be like Angry Hulk mad, Thor lvl, Gladiator lvl for his punches to actually count.

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Class 100 doesn't say much. WW is so far beyond class 100 it's not funny. How far up class 100 is he? He has to be like Angry Hulk mad, Thor lvl, Gladiator lvl for his punches to actually count.

Comparing the strength system in DC vs Marvel is ludicrous as we have seen any number of times.

I think WW could take the majority on Gilgamesh really, especially with her gear.

olympian
Hes fougth Thor and Herc to standstills.

Hes above cl 100 like they are. Altho aligthy below either, for me. The gap isent huge anyway.

"so beyond cl 100, it isent even funny"

haha. sig worthy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
Hes fougth Thor and Herc to standstills.

Hes above cl 100 like they are. Altho aligthy below either, for me. The gap isent huge anyway.

"so beyond cl 100, it isent even funny"

haha. sig worthy.

Use it as a sig. She is waaaaaaaaay beyond 10000 tons.

olympian
Your other quote was funnier. That one tries too hard to be it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.