Loki versus Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which of these shady guys wins?

Galan007
Mephisto 10/10

grey fox
Mephisto, he was going to take Thors soul in 'Mephisto versus.....' but was stopped by a mixture of Hela and Thors will.

guy222
Mephisto easily. Issue was Mephisto vs. the Avengers.

norrinradd43
Mephisto wins, although Loki has tricked him before

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Galan007
Mephisto 10/10

thumb up

tru-marvell
Fight depends on location...outside of his realm, Mephisto is quite powerless. But when he's home...oh boy

LordFear
This is why I thought Meph never was given proper credibility. I mean outside of his realm, he is a nothing. I mean he should be a force to be reckon with regardless

King Kandy
Mephisto is Skyfather Level or beyond... Loki has 0 chance.

Rewmac
Mephisto of course...I was toying with Surfer man...Loki is not a guy who could do that like this :

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/silver_surfer_1995_100_07.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/SilverSurferv3136p03.jpg

norrinradd43
Mephisto has some good showings outside of his realm, his strength just decreases the longer he is away from it

King_Mungi
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Mephisto has some good showings outside of his realm, his strength just decreases the longer he is away from it

Even getting beat by Black Panther, haha

Anyways Mephisto was holding off Galactus in his realm and they were basically equal until Gal started to eat his realm.

Rewmac
Loki is stupid enough to go to Mephisto's realm big grin

Or should I say proud enough....I don't know...

LordFear
This is what I am saying. HOw in God's name can BP take out or injur Meph? That tells me that this dude is not really a solid foe outside of his playground

Rewmac
He is. He toyed with Surfer on one of my scans out of is realm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.