Asgards 3 vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Give me 3 non Conceptional beings (i.e. L.T./Eternity/Infinity) who could stand against Asgards most powerfull

Odin in destroyers armour with oversword
Rune King Thor
Surtur with aflame Twilight

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Give me 3 non Conceptional beings (i.e. L.T./Eternity/Infinity) who could stand against Asgards most powerfull

Rune King Thor

Orion with the Anti-Life
Trigon
Darkseid with the Rock of Ages and Grandmother Box.

tru-marvell
Orion with the Anti-Life....put up a little fight but wouldn't last long
Trigon...nope..uh uh...not a chance
Darkseid with the Rock of Ages and Grandmother Box....could be on equal standing

norrinradd43
Silver Surfer w/Quantum Bands
Morg w/ Waters of Life
The Stranger...I know he could be concidered conceptual, but Surtur is pretty nasty too...this one is about even

tru-marvell
The Stranger and upgraded Surfer could put up a fight, but I'm not convinced about Morg w/wol.

Thing is Odin in the destroyer w/the sword and Surtur w/ the flaming Twilight (not to be confused with Zorro the gay blade) are imo celestial level beings, heck Surtur in this state might be stronger.

And RKT is no joke...didn't he defeat ALL earths heros? doubt Morg could have accomplished that

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion with the Anti-Life....put up a little fight but wouldn't last long
Trigon...nope..uh uh...not a chance
Darkseid with the Rock of Ages and Grandmother Box....could be on equal standing

You don't know how powerful the Anti life is do you? And you dont' know how powerful Trigon is do you? He's well a match for Surtur. If not more so. Trigon was the ruler of a universe.

tru-marvell
got any links for this "Trigon"?

Dormammu also ruled his universe but I wouldn't give him much chance against any of these 3

nvrbeenwthagirl
got any links for this "Trigon"?

Dormammu also ruled his universe but I wouldn't give him much chance against any of these 3
Trigon isn't someone you just link up and decide. you gotta read the stories of his true power.

Evangel94

Rune King Thor

Hmm...how about ALL the other leaders of the pantheons of Earth. Asgard isn't the only pantheon you know.

Zeus
The Hindu God thor wrestled with
The Japanese God Thor visited

etc

Stupid Rookie
The Stranger and upgraded Surfer could put up a fight, but I'm not convinced about Morg w/wol.

Thing is Odin in the destroyer w/the sword and Surtur w/ the flaming Twilight (not to be confused with Zorro the gay blade) are imo celestial level beings, heck Surtur in this state might be stronger.

And RKT is no joke...didn't he defeat ALL earths heros? doubt Morg could have accomplished that

I think this is an interesting team, b/c SS with the Quantum bands would be insanely powerful (more so than RKT imo), but I still don't think they would take this .

RKT could take Morg w/ waters. Morg w/ waters was a beast, but I don't see him taking Odin, who is under RKT (at least I think so)

But I good idea and intersting characters to think of.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Evangel94
Hmm...how about ALL the other leaders of the pantheons of Earth. Asgard isn't the only pantheon you know.

Zeus
The Hindu God thor wrestled with
The Japanese God Thor visited

etc

Another interesing suggestion, the Pantheon certainly has beings that could shake the universe, but I don't think they can take the destroyer. Didn't the entire Panteon all put power into the destroyer?

I also put Surtur w/ Sword at a high enough power level to take Zeus or Odin (and I think most of the Pantheon are fairly equal).

tru-marvell
Yeah the other gods did "bless" the destroyer...also this is an Odin who felt he was strong enough to face the Celestial HOST, not just one or two...also to put in perspective the level of power being talked about here ppl should recall the "Infinity" saga. I think this is Odins greatest demonstration of his power and RKT and Surtur w/sword is beyond that!

guy222
Tiamut wins

yes

lordboo
atum/demgorge
hyperstorm
malestrom

Old-Wizard.com
Rune King Thor is so far beyond anything anyone has named here. He dominates Silver Surfer, even with Quantum Bands. Orion with anti-life against RKT is a joke imo also.

Does Galactus count?

lordboo
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Rune King Thor is so far beyond anything anyone has named here. He dominates Silver Surfer, even with Quantum Bands. Orion with anti-life against RKT is a joke imo also.

Does Galactus count?

atum/demogorge eats skyfathers for breakfast

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by lordboo
atum/demogorge eats skyfathers for breakfast

Rune King Thor is like 4 tiers above a skyfather.

lordboo
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Rune King Thor is like 4 tiers above a skyfather.

that would make him a absract/entity level.

rune thor is skyfatherx2 at best imho

atum fought and chased of 8 death gods including Hela, Pluto,seth,mephisto

SaintSmurph
Wanda HoM
Mr. Mxy
Mad Jim Jaspers

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.