Wolverine vs US Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Fight 1. No shield or claws.

Fight 2. With shield and claws.

Who takes it?

masterbruce
US Agent equals Captain AMerica right?

If so, wolverine wins.

darthgoober
Well, Cap has US Agent beat in strait up skills, but unless I'm mistaken US Agent has a HUGE strength advantage over Cap.

masterbruce
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well, Cap has US Agent beat in strait up skills, but unless I'm mistaken US Agent has a HUGE strength advantage over Cap.

how huge?

I'm pretty sure logans gonna win anyways.

D-Block
Originally posted by masterbruce
how huge?

I'm pretty sure logans gonna win anyways.

I thought US Agent was like 10tons not sure.

peejayd
* i'd give it to USAgent... strength is his main advantage and he is not a slacker in the fighting skills department either... oh, and i think Cap beats Logan too... wink

hunbu04
USAgent is like class 50-80 and he also has durability over cap because in a civil war choosing sides he fell from almost 5 stories and did not get hurt

King_Mungi
US Agent is 10 tons, and no he fell far more than 5 stories.

US Agent: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/US_Agent

King_Mungi
shifty

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/93265_gamora_122_500lo.jpg

marvelprince
I say Wolverine wins. US Agent could concievable get a KO but Wolverine is quite skilled to dodge and is Walkers superior in h2h. A few claw strikes and Walker is out.

Scenario 1: Logan 6/10 due to healing and adamantium
Scenario 2: Logan 7/10 claws

King_Mungi
Definetly think your underestimating him

US Agent Respect Thread: http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119056

Howard_Jones
USAgent wins. The guy downed Ronan the Accuser. He's awesome.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
USAgent wins. The guy downed Ronan the Accuser. He's awesome.

With a single punch too cool

marvelprince
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Definetly think your underestimating him

US Agent Respect Thread: http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119056

Naw, I knew all that stuff bout him already. He may have downed Ronan but Cap and Protocide have really taken it to him before.

don't shiv
us agent, respect thread ewwwwwww.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by marvelprince
Naw, I knew all that stuff bout him already. He may have downed Ronan but Cap and Protocide have really taken it to him before.

and he got an upgrade in the comics right after those fights, and that upgrade allowed him to KO Ronan with one punch. Yeah your underestimating him.

The Fake Macoy
I think that US Agent will take this one. He's pretty strong.

marvelprince
and he got an upgrade in the comics right after those fights, and that upgrade allowed him to KO Ronan with one punch. Yeah your underestimating him.

Upgrade? You mean the exo-skeleton?

King_Mungi
Upgrade? You mean the exo-skeleton?

That was only part of his upgrade that S.T.A.R.S. gave him.

Board Walker
USAgent is in the 50 ton range now a days.

Howard_Jones
Didn't USAgent pwn Wolverine in New Invaders?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Board Walker
USAgent is in the 50 ton range now a days.

He is? Whaaaaaa...how the hell did he get the upgrade?

marvelprince
I thought he's currently in the 10 ton range?

King_Mungi

That's what I thought, I don't recall him being in any of the recent handbooks.

srankmissingnin

He is... and that is if you are going to be generous.

marvelprince
Didn't USAgent pwn Wolverine in New Invaders?

This happened? I'd like to see it, maybe then I'll change my mind.

For now though, 10 tons is impressive but what defence does he have against the claws? Its not like he's so fast that we can assume that he won't get hit. Not to mention Logan also outclasses him in fight skills and with his healing factor and adamantium skeleton Walker'd be hard pressed to ensure he stays down

King_Mungi
US Agent already ko'ed Wolverine in Infinite Crusade so no it's not impossible.

Howard_Jones
Here's what happened in New Invaders. USAgent fires some bullets from an SMG into Wolverine, and pimp-shields him. Then he lifts Namor up into a chopper, and fires on the tanks behind Wolverine, igniting them.

Ouch.

marvelprince
US Agent already ko'ed Wolverine in Infinite Crusade so no it's not impossible.

Never said it was impossible. Said he would be hard pressed

King_Mungi
Never said it was impossible. Said he would be hard pressed

Took two hits in the back of the head to do it last time.

marvelprince
What were the circumstances in Infinite Crusade? Was it straight up h2h or was there surprise/treachery involved?

King_Mungi
What were the circumstances in Infinite Crusade? Was it straight up h2h or was there surprise/treachery involved?

I posted the scan already and it was a suprize, but regardless Guardian who at the fight could only lift 1.5 tons ko'ed Wolverine with a hit. Your making him out to be completly impossible to hit or ko.

marvelprince
I posted the scan already and it was a suprize, but regardless Guardian who at the fight could only lift 1.5 tons ko'ed Wolverine with a hit. Your making him out to be completly impossible to hit or ko.

No. In fact I was questioning Walker's ability to dodge moreso than saying Wolverine will avoid all of his hits. Wolverine has withstood hits from Thing, Hulk, etc. I don't think its too far fetched to think he could handle a hit from US Agent

King_Mungi
No. In fact I was questioning Walker's ability to dodge moreso than saying Wolverine will avoid all of his hits. Wolverine has withstood hits from Thing, Hulk, etc. I don't think its too far fetched to think he could handle a hit from US Agent

He can dodge his attacks as his agility and speed are listed as being higher than Wolverine via. handbooks. He hasn't in the past

marvelprince
His speed and agility are greater than Wolverine's too? Thought he only had a strength advantage. Guess I was underestimating him

King_Mungi
His speed and agility are greater than Wolverine's too? Thought he only had a strength advantage. Guess I was underestimating him

That was S.T.A.R.S doing, US Agent has superhuman agility and enhanced human speed.

tkitna
Agent has also taken quite a few bullet wounds and kept fighting when the Watchdogs killed his parents. He could probably take a few stab wounds too, but I dont want to say Agent could beat Wolverine when pages upon pages have already been debated as to how Wolverine wins against characters way above the Agent. Its unbelievable.

carver9
This fight has already happen in the wolverine vs new york comic (when wolverine was possessed. Wolverine took him out easily along with other hero's and villians. It took like 20 superhumans to even poss a threat to wolverine including u.s agent and they all got curb stomped and this was the bone clawed wolverine. Adamantium wolverine wins this hands down and quite easily.

King_Mungi
20 superhumans eh? ha. Even in New Invaders he did actually dominate Wolverine.

carver9

wolverine also took on 200 superhumans on the shield carrier and mudstomped them all so whats your point

King_Mungi
Originally posted by carver9
wolverine also took on 200 superhumans on the shield carrier and mudstomped them all so whats your point

No he didn't, I have read Enemy of State so don't exagerate. You claimed he got the advantage over US Agent, but twice US Agent got the advantage over him.

capt it up
mind controlled logan beat his ass. An un mind controlled logan would defeat him with ease. He put up a fight, but he not going to win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
mind controlled logan beat his ass. An un mind controlled logan would defeat him with ease. He put up a fight, but he not going to win.

Mind controlled Logan didn't beat his ass confused

capt it up
Mind controlled Logan didn't beat his ass confused
yes it did actaully it was in issue (The marvel universe vs. WOLVERINE #134)

King_Mungi
yes it did actaully it was in issue (The marvel universe vs. WOLVERINE #134)

Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine? ha! doesn't that right there just scream PIS?

capt it up
Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine? ha! doesn't that right there just scream PIS?
no he fought people he should beat mostly besides human torch who got beat from cercemstance.

so logan beating us.agent is PIS?

King_Mungi
Well if you said he did it easily than HELL YES. Was this even before his upgrade?

capt it up
Well if you said he did it easily than HELL YES. Was this even before his upgrade?
why is it PIS? logan claws the shit out of him and he thought he had logan, but of course he was mistiken. Not like US agent is that good capt beat his ass before as well.

there really no reason he should defeat logan he at a disavantage in every area ecpt strength

King_Mungi
why is it PIS? logan claws the shit out of him and he thought he had logan, but of course he was mistiken. Not like us agent is tat good capt beat his ass before as well.

there really no reason he should defeat logan he at a disavantage in every area ecpt strength

Then later he fought Cap to a stalemate and then got a further upgrade, and the wonders of his shields sort of stop his claws. Twice US Agent has gotten the advantage over Logan, why is it every thread with the word Wolverine in it you automatically believe he wins in complete domination?

and agility and speed as stated via handbooks.

capt it up
Then later he fought Cap to a stalemate and then got a further upgrade, and the wonders of his shields sort of stop this claws. Twice US Agent has gotten the advantage over Logan, why is it every thread with the word Wolverine in it you automatically believe he wins in complete domination?

and agility and speed as stated via handbooks.
? I automaically think he wins? That not true or called for mungi. I nto like that I onoly sya logan wins when he does win. Fact is logan ahs the advantages in this fight.

US agent got the adnavtage twice really when was that? He did get defeat by a mind controlled logan as I already stated.

you put way to much into the dam hand books. feats are what matter not what is said in some hand book

King_Mungi
? I automaically think he wins? That not ture or called for mungi. I nto like that I onoly sya logan wins when he does win. Fact is logan ahs the advantages in this fight.

US agent got the danavtage twice really when was that? He did get defeat by a mind controlled logan as I already stated.

you put way to much into the dam hand books. feats are what matter not what is said in some hand book

How was that an insult? Shall I look at all the Wolverine threads and post examples of your other comments I have read? You believed Wolverine solo could take out Alpha Flight. Not really.

Infinity Crusade and New Avengers. As I said was it before or after his upgrade?

Fine, he's ko'ed friggin Ronan the Accuser with a single punch. How's that?

capt it up
How was that an insult? Shall I look at all the Wolverine threads and post examples of your other comments I have read? You believe Wolverine solo could take out Alpha Flight. Not really.

Infinity Crusade and New Avengers. As I said was it before or after his upgrade?

Fine, he's ko'ed friggin Ronan the Accuser with a single punch. How's that?
Go a head and find it. I don't care so you will find me saying logan beats spiderman or DD or what not. big deal that what I believe and I debate that. How ever you will not find me saying logan beat superman or some rediculous crap like that. What I argue is what I think logan can beat and I use evidence to support my claims.

really in the infinity crusade? straight up fight? also infinity guanlet had a lot of stupid crap. He never ounce fought logan in the new avengers.

big whoop lots of people have feats like that. look throw logans and you will find far more impressive ones.

also I don't think logan can defeat alpha flight single handedly

Howard_Jones
big whoop lots of people have feats like that. look throw logans and you will find far more impressive ones.

No, you won't. Do you even know anything about Ronan the Accuser?

capt it up
No, you won't. Do you even know anything about Ronan the Accuser?
yes I do and him doing either is clearlly pis. hell it not poissable for a 10 tonner to ko either of them with a hit.

trust me I could find it, logan done some mighty pis events in his time

King_Mungi
Go a head and find it. I don't care so you will find me saying logan beats spiderman or DD or what not. big deal that what I believe and I debate that. How ever you will not find me saying logan beat superman or some rediculous crap like that. What I argue is what I think logan can beat and I use evidence to support my claims.

really in the infinity crusade? straight up fight? also infinity guanlet had a lot of stupid crap. He never ounce fought logan in the new avengers.

also I don't think logan can defeat alpha flight single handedly

No it was other threads, but it's 1:30 now and it's a moot point. Your one example of evidence I asked you if it was pre-upgraded US Agent or not. As Protocyde (however you spell it) even beat him before it. Afterwards he was dominating people.

Suprize attack, 2 hits and he was ko'ed. Scans already posted in the thread. I meant New Invaders not Avengers, he saved Namor and "blew" Wolverine up.

Actually no they don't, and no he doesn't. Do you know who Ronan is?

You did, hence after the Wolverine vs. Alpha Flight thread the Alpha Flight respect thread was created. It was created by your comments.

Howard_Jones
yes I do and him doing either is clearlly pis. hell it not poissable for a 10 tonner to ko either of them with a hit.

Okay, I'm getting sick of this. People can't call PIS on Logan pulling something off, but you can say it all damn day?

Please take your hypocrisy somewhere else. You're only shouting that because someone outclassed Logan.

King_Mungi

trust me I could find it, logan done some mighty pis events in his time

US Agent after his upgrade from S.T.A.R.S two hit Piledriver, that's a feat. It's not possible for someone like Wolverine to KO Roughhouse yet don't you still use that feat? bias?

Martian_mind
Banjo and Kazooie come in and pwn them both.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Banjo and Kazooie come in and pwn them both.

Actually a good game on the N64, had it.

Martian_mind
It rocked,and proves no street leveller had a hope in hell of taking them.

capt it up

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It rocked,and proves no street leveller had a hope in hell of taking them.

Mumbo Jumbo took definetly take Strange :P

capt it up
US Agent after his upgrade from S.T.A.R.S two hit Piledriver, that's a feat. It's not possible for someone like Wolverine to KO Roughhouse yet don't you still use that feat? bias?
rough-house is not freaken ronan and it not two hits. It many many hits and logan is able to KO rough-house if going all out. How ever logan could not defeat rohan with two punches.

carver9
The point of this fight is that wolverine own us agent easily. It has already been done against a bone clawed wolverine that was over taken by a woman and us agent had 10 people helping him and still lost. us agent alone would get curb stomped.

Wolverine wins this 10 out of 10.

What does upgrades have to do with anything.
People always use the fact that people are faster and stronger than people. Wolverine is a great tactician and one of the best fighters in marvel, that alone gives him a victory over a lot of people in marvel. Then you add the fact that he have a healing factor superhuman agility and claws and superhuman senses along with enhanced strength and speed, the guy could basically be unstoppable if he wants to. People like spiderman (who do have more speed then wolverine but wolverine have waaaaaaaaaaaaay more experience) and us agent will always fall short of beating wolverine. Wolverine will always be classified as the best there is and the unstoppable killing machine because thats what he is. He fights people that is stronger than him, faster than him, fights against the odes, and still come out on top and thats why when you put him against people like captain america, spiderman, daredevil, us agent, batman, im going to choose him because he just have to much under his belt.

wolverine wins 10 out of 10.

Howard_Jones
Rohan? Wolverine took out a land from Lord of the Rings? He must hate horses.

capt it up
Okay, I'm getting sick of this. People can't call PIS on Logan pulling something off, but you can say it all damn day?

Please take your hypocrisy somewhere else. You're only shouting that because someone outclassed Logan.
no I calling what I see. that like allowing logan fight frkean pheniox. see wwhat I am saying pis is pis. I hardly ever say some thing is pis, but come on a 10 tonner koing ronan in a single punch sound right to you?

King_Mungi

Martian_mind
Banjo could take strange seeing as he manhandleed Gruntilda and Robo-mumbo.

King_Mungi
rough-house is not freaken rohan and it not two hits. It many many hits and logan is able to KO rough-house if going all out. How ever logan could not defeat rohan with two punches.

Logically as you put it Wolverine doesn't have the powerset to KO anyone like that. Have you ever see him simply KO someone like that ever again? no. Bias indeed. Yet you still use that feat as canon. Horrible logic.

King_Mungi
The point of this fight is that wolverine own us agent easily. It has already been done against a bone clawed wolverine that was over taken by a woman and us agent had 10 people helping him and still lost. us agent alone would get curb stomped.

Wolverine wins this 10 out of 10.

What does upgrades have to do with anything.
People always use the fact that people are faster and stronger than people. Wolverine is a great tactician and one of the best fighters in marvel, that alone gives him a victory over a lot of people in marvel. Then you add the fact that he have a healing factor superhuman agility and claws and superhuman senses along with enhanced strength and speed, the guy could basically be unstoppable if he wants to. People like spiderman (who do have more speed then wolverine but wolverine have waaaaaaaaaaaaay more experience) and us agent will always fall short of beating wolverine. Wolverine will always be classified as the best there is and the unstoppable killing machine because thats what he is. He fights people that is stronger than him, faster than him, fights against the odes, and still come out on top and thats why when you put him against people like captain america, spiderman, daredevil, us agent, batman, im going to choose him because he just have to much under his belt.

wolverine wins 10 out of 10.

Your not to familar with US Agent are you?

Martian_mind
but dont get me started on Kazooie......

capt it up
Logically as you put it Wolverine doesn't have the powerset to KO anyone like that. Have you ever see him simply KO someone like that ever again? no. Bias indeed. Yet you still use that feat as canon. Horrible logic.
actaully logan does have the power set. He jsut not doing it in one hit. I not beign bias what yoru saying is you think US agent can ko ronan in one hit.

logan fist fought and defeated rough-house 4 times

King_Mungi
actaully logan does have the power set. He jsut not doing it in one hit. I not beign bias what yoru saying is you think US agent can ko ronan in one hit.

logan fist fought and defeated rough-house 4 times

NO HE DOESN'T! Alright shall I make a Woodgod vs. Wolverine punching contest thread? No I'm saying he did it, he did do it. Also apparently you go by feats no matter what they are, yet won't accept this? Horribly bias

With his fists in two hits? please.

Howard_Jones

carver9
Your not to familar with US Agent are you?

I dont have to be familiar with someone who screamed when wolverine charged him and got stabbed and was on the ground weeping. I know that he is a good fighter (way below wolverine) I know that he have super strength (that wont even give wolverine a headache), I know what he is capable of but what make you think that I would say that he would beat wolverine when he couldnt do it when he had backup. He might did get an upgrade but the only thing that the upgrade is going to do is make it a little longer for wolverine to take him down like he did before.

King_Mungi
I dont have to be familiar with someone who screamed when wolverine charged him and got stabbed and was on the ground weeping. I know that he is a good fighter (way below wolverine) I know that he have super strength (that wont even give wolverine a headache), I know what he is capable of but what make you think that I would say that he would beat wolverine when he couldnt do it when he had backup. He might did get an upgrade but the only thing that the upgrade is going to do is make it a little longer for wolverine to take him down like he did before.

Right and twice US Agent has already ko'ed him on his own roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up

capt it up
NO HE DOESN'T! Alright shall I make a Woodgod vs. Wolverine punching contest thread? No I'm saying he did it, he did do it. Also apparently you go by feats no matter what they are, yet won't accept this? Horribly bias

With his fists in two hits? please.
yes he does. I am not being bias I just can't see how the hell you think it makes senses. If it was many hits I could see, but one hit come on.

Logan did not KO rough house in two hits min was a massive brawl.

also fine so I guess logan fighting pheniox is an ok feat then. Ok ronan allowed, I find it makes no senses, but if your dead set on it fine it a good feat you happy now?

carver9
Right and twice US Agent has already ko'ed him on his own roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only time I seen was when us agent snuck him from behind while wolverine was fighting someone else. I would like to see a straight up fight that us agent won without him backstabbing wolverine just like wolverine won a straight up fight against him and almost killed him quite easily, without breaking a sweet and make it so bad he cut a piece of the building off that they were fighting by and made it fall on a helpless us agent. laughing

Wolverine you shouldnt do things like that against someone that your superior than.

Howard_Jones
Roughhouse wasn't class 100, and never did anything to show he was. no expression

capt it up
Roughhouse wasn't class 100, and never did anything to show he was. no expression
rough-house is 75tons+. as stated in hand book and wolverine also stated him as barly below hulk level

Howard_Jones
rough-house is 75tons+. as stated in hand book and wolverine also stated him as barly below hulk level

What did he do to show he's near Hulk level? no expression Handbooks are never accurate.

capt it up
What did he do to show he's near Hulk level? no expression Handbooks are never accurate.
it was stated a comic. through a bob cat with one arm causly tossed the biulding that had crashed on top of him off him self and so on.

King_Mungi

Daredevil1
Agent puts up a hella of a fight. But in the end loses against Wolverine due to regen/unbreakable bones and claws. Not to mention takes punishiment and keeps coming easily.

Also although Agent is "stronger" Logan has some pretty impressive strength feats as well like holding up a elevator to tossing up a Shark with one hand.

Logan 7-8/10

King_Mungi
I guess no one remembers US Agent's shield or the "Convincer" or any other things of his he uses in battle.

carver9
I checked it was pre-S.T.A.R.S upgrade.

You said he easily wins. Why is it a low showing for Wolverine? but not a high showing for US Agent?

Does it make sense to you a barely 1 tonner ko'ing a 70 tons character with two hits? bias.

No you didn't, after the comment was brought to you that Guardian defeated him. You replied that Mac stated "he was lucky to win". No where does he state that...ever. Mac ko'ed him and he at that time could only press 1.5 tons.

Because you making outrageous claims that basically anyone who gets the advantage over him it's automatically PIS. You accept Wolverine's feats, but not US Agents. I don't hate you, but come on dude your definetly being bias.

You never said sorry about that thread, I even later had to correct you about how they were brain-washed. You never said sorry then either.

I double checked and it was pre his upgrade, so basically that fight is outdated. So now what?

New Invaders is the most recent fight and he rocked Wolverine.

You must didnt read my last post. I said that without the upgrades he lost very easily, with the upgrades it will make the defeat much longer but he's going down hard. Lets not forget that during that encounter when wolverine took us agent down it was the bone clawed wolverine, we're talking about the adamantium wolverine that got a little upgrade from apocalypse. No matter how you put it us agent is going to lose this battle.

Howard_Jones
it was stated a comic. through a bob cat with one arm causly tossed the biulding that had crashed on top of him off him self and so on.

Narrative hyperbole is nice and all that, but I'm talking about a feat. What has he done to put him on Hulk's level. I don't take Wolverine's word for anything, since he said Sentry hits like Galactus.

King_Mungi
You must didnt read my last post. I said that without the upgrades he lost very easily, with the upgrades it will make the defeat much longer but he's going down hard. Lets not forget that during that encounter when wolverine took us agent down it was the bone clawed wolverine, we're talking about the adamantium wolverine that got a little upgrade from apocalypse. No matter how you put it us agent is going to lose this battle.

He didn't go down hard when he blew up Wolverine in New Invaders

Hardly, basically your ignoring what has already happened.

carver9
I guess no one remembers US Agent's shield or the "Convincer" or any other things of his he uses in battle.

King mungi, Im not trying to go against you. Us agent is a great character, I would pit him against spiderman before wolverine because there strength is about the same and both have great speed and there durability is about the same even though i think that us agent is alot more durable than spiderman. If it looks like Im downing you sorry about that, Im just speaking my opinion and Im not trying to change yours (because I know I cant) but Im going to continue to dispute when I see things that you say about this battle that I dont agree with. Wolverine just have to much going for himself to let someone like us agent get the majority over him.

capt it up
I checked it was pre-S.T.A.R.S upgrade.
Cool.

You said he easily wins.
Ya it the first time I said that in a long time and it was a little uncalled for.

Why is it a low showing for Wolverine? but not a high showing for US Agent?
Did I ever say it was not? Reguardless it still a low end showing for a man who takes 100 class blows.

Does it make sense to you a barely 1 tonner ko'ing a 70 tons character with two hits? bias.
He a 2 tonner. Also did you not hear me the first 4 times? It was not two hits. It was many many hits.

No you didn't, after the comment was brought to you that Guardian defeated him. You replied that Mac stated "he was lucky to win". No where does he state that...ever. Mac ko'ed him and he at that time could only press 1.5 tons.
Really I could of sworn I said sorry. Well I say it now I was wrong. Also were you talken about me or wolverine8888. were two different people you realize.

Because you making outrageous claims that basically anyone who gets the advantage over him it's automatically PIS.
Really when? When have I ever done this? IN the last 4 months when have I ever ounce done this? I never make out ragerous claims nor do I ever call pis. I have called pis 3 times I think. If I did all this I pritty sure I would never bee invited to teams and such.

You accept Wolverine's feats, but not US Agents.
NO I am allowing both. I simply think KOign ronan in one hit a little ridiculous. So do you find logan fight pheniox to be an ok feat?.

I double checked and it was pre his upgrade, so basically that fight is outdated. So now what?
Then one of your fights would be out dated as well.

New Invaders is the most recent fight and he rocked Wolverine.
Are you serous? He attack a logan who was in combat with namor. He cheap shotted logan and then ran away. If he could have taken logan why did he not? Why would he run? Hell he was unable to even KO logan even after all he cheap shots.

King_Mungi
King mungi, Im not trying to go against you. Us agent is a great character, I would pit him against spiderman before wolverine because there strength is about the same and both have great speed and there durability is about the same even though i think that us agent is alot more durable than spiderman. If it looks like Im downing you sorry about that, Im just speaking my opinion and Im not trying to change yours (because I know I cant) but Im going to continue to dispute when I see things that you say about this battle that I dont agree with. Wolverine just have to much going for himself to let someone like us agent get the majority over him.

No you can voice your opinion, yet you keep using an example of a even from the past that is completly out dated. The Convicner can shatter steel with merely a tap, and US Agent has already downed Wolverine twice. He's definetly being underated. NO WAY does Wolverine easily beat him. His various shields he uses are incredibly powerful, yet it's all being ignored.

carver9
He didn't go down hard when he blew up Wolverine in New Invaders

Hardly, basically your ignoring what has already happened.

Wolverine has been blown up numerous of time, even by a nuke. That is a good way of beating him. If Us agent have explosions in this fight then yeah I'll give him some wins but if this fight is based off of there skills then us agent will lose and might die from brutal stab wounds. Happy Dance

capt it up
Narrative hyperbole is nice and all that, but I'm talking about a feat. What has he done to put him on Hulk's level. I don't take Wolverine's word for anything, since he said Sentry hits like Galactus.
throwing building that fell on him off him. picking up a bot cat and throwing with easily with one arm. I never said hulk level I said barly below around 75 tons or higher.

carver9
No you can voice your opinion, yet you keep using an example of a even from the past that is completly out dated. The Convicner can shatter steel with merely a tap, and US Agent has already downed Wolverine twice. He's definetly being underated. NO WAY does Wolverine easily beat him. His various shields he uses are incredibly powerful, yet it's all being ignored.

It do seem like i am ignoring us agent weaponary, ok it will be a good fight but us agent will still go down every time. Thats all it takes is one good stab and the fight is over. Wolverine will get that stab.

King_Mungi
Ya it the first time I said that in a long time and it was a little uncalled for.

Did I ever say it was not? Reguardless it still a low end showing for a man who takes 100 class blows.

He a 2 tonner. Also did you not hear me the first 4 times? It was not two hits. It was many many hits.

Really I could of sworn I said sorry. Well I say it now I was wrong. Also were you talken about me or wolverine8888. were two different people you realize.

Really when? When have I ever done this? IN the last 4 months when have I ever ounce done this? I never make out ragerous claims nor do I ever call pis. I have called pis 3 times I think. If I did all this I pritty sure I would never bee invited to teams and such.

NO I am allowing both. I simply think KOign ronan in one hit a little ridiculous. So do you find logan fight pheniox to be an ok feat?.

When one of your fights would be out dated as well.

Are you serous? He attack a logan who was in combat with namor. He cheap shotted logan and then ran away. If he could have taken logan why did he not? Why would he run? Hell he was unable to even KO logan even after all he cheap shots.

That's what i have a beef with

Ko'ing Roughouse isn't ? When did Wolverine ko pheonix?

Really now? because either you or Jinzin stated two hits in other threads. Still two tonner ko'ing a 70 tonner? that's like Wolverine koing Sasquatch with punches.

That's fine, apology accepted.

Right now, basically anything US Agent did you calling PIS or simply a low showing for Wolverine. You can't have it both ways. What teams? forum teams?

How so? He got stronger. The one where he ko'ed Wolverine in Infinity Crusade when Wonderman tried and failed was a weaker version of him.

Why did he run? to save Namor's life which he thanks US Agent for doing. Correct?

capt it up
also readding the issue right now and early in the issue logan attacks u\Usagnet heads up and damages us AGENTS arm and could have killed him if not for the immortals interference

King_Mungi
Wolverine has been blown up numerous of time, even by a nuke. That is a good way of beating him. If Us agent have explosions in this fight then yeah I'll give him some wins but if this fight is based off of there skills then us agent will lose and might die from brutal stab wounds. Happy Dance

I assume this is all his equipment, and once again your making it seem Wolverine can easily tag US Agent when he can't.

King_Mungi
also readding the issue right now and early in the issue logan attacks u\Usagnet heads up and damages us AGENTS arm and could have killed him if not for the immortals interference

ok and? as noted pre upgrade US Agent, afterwards he went on to KO Ronan and Piledriver like they were chumps.

capt it up
ok and? as noted pre upgrade US Agent, afterwards he went on to KO Ronan and Piledriver like they were chumps.
I was talking about there most recent encounter

King_Mungi
I was talking about there most recent encounter

In New Invaders? what issue?

carver9
I assume this is all his equipment, and once again your making it seem Wolverine can easily tag US Agent when he can't.

I didnt say that he will easily tag us agent, I said that when he tag him the fight is over. Theres no way possible that he will avoid all of wolverine attacks when captain america cant even do that, if you think that is possible than please read some more wolverine comics. Us agent shield would help him for a while but that while will be over with and he will feel some of the claws piercing him just like everyone else that fought wolverine have. Like I said before make it a spiderman vs us agent fight, that would be more interesting. I'll put it like this, after a long hard battle wolverine walks out of an arena with 2 cigars in his mouth with a grin on his face saying "bring on the next match.".

Howard_Jones
In New Invaders? what issue?

I think he's refering to this:
http://img139.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=46941_namwol1_122_451lo.jpg
http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46941_namwol2_122_576lo.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=46942_namwol3_122_470lo.jpg

King_Mungi
I didnt say that he will easily tag us agent, I said that when he tag him the fight is over. Theres no way possible that he will avoid all of wolverine attacks when captain america cant even do that, if you think that is possible than please read some more wolverine comics. Us agent shield would help him for a while but that while will be over with and he will feel some of the claws piercing him just like everyone else that fought wolverine have. Like I said before make it a spiderman vs us agent fight, that would be more interesting. I'll put it like this, after a long hard battle wolverine walks out of an arena with 2 cigars in his mouth with a grin on his face saying "bring on the next match.".

Actually you did, you claimed it would be an easy win and Wolverine wins 10/10. Hardly accurate. US Agent is more agile and faster than Captain America, and in Origins Cap recently took it to Wolverine. Crushing his arms which US Agent could do preventing him from extending his claws. I read Wolverine comics, and may I point to you to read some US Agent appeances then? other than just his one apperance in Wolverine?

capt it up

Ko'ing Roughouse isn't ?
No it not. Not when ti takes mulitable hits.

When did Wolverine ko pheonix?
He kept killing pehniox in pheniox end song I think

Really now? because either you or Jinzin stated two hits in other threads. Still two tonner ko'ing a 70 tonner? that's like Wolverine koing Sasquatch with punches.
Sas is stronger then 70tons. He also heals far faster and is more durable and much smarter then rough-house.

Right now, basically anything US Agent did you calling PIS or simply a low showing for Wolverine. You can't have it both ways. What teams? forum teams?
I have not even listed a feat of logans lol. I said one feat was pis and that was him KOing ronan in one hit I find it hard to believe. Ya a 10 tonner or even less koing logan in two hits is quite a low end feat for logan.
Ya forum teams.

How so? He got stronger. The one where he ko'ed Wolverine in Infinity Crusade when Wonderman tried and failed was a weaker version of him.
Wonderman is far stronger then us agent.

\US agent not the only one who been up graded you know

Why did he run? to save Namor's life which he thanks US Agent for doing. Correct?
True how ever if he new he win why not stay he fight? Why not send namor with the immortal?

capt it up
In New Invaders? what issue? same one your talken about issue 6.
did you forgett what happen in the beggining of the issue?

King_Mungi

Where's the part he injuired his arm and nearly killed him. I pretty sure he is talking about something else.

carver9

What is your point about this ronan junk, ok it happened. Wolverine fought the hulk to a stalemate and almost killed the hulk when he was outfitted as "death" apocalypse horseman. He fought mimic and almost beat him. He beat up namor. He beat the thing and fought the entire fantastic 4 (even though he lost). He fought the entire xmen numerous of times. Fought magneto and almost killed him. Fought and almost defeated sasquash until sasquash came back to realization. Fought the wendigo and won. Fought against the Sentry.Fought every superhero and villian in wolverine vs newyork. Took on the entire alpha flight by himself. Fought excaliber by himself. Killed all the mutants on the darkriders team by himself. He fought apocalypse by himself. Do you get my point.

capt it up
US agent "WOLVERINE ARRGH!"
immortal guy " You killed my goldfish!.

ya immortal saved us agent there

King_Mungi
No it not. Not when ti takes mulitable hits.

He kept killing pehniox in pheniox end song I think

Sas is stronger then 70tons. He also heals far faster and is more durable and much smarter then rough-house.

I have not even listed a feat of logans lol. I said one feat was pis and that was him KOing ronan in one hit I find it hard to believe. Ya a 10 tonner or even less koing logan in two hits is quite a low end feat for logan.
Ya forum teams.

Wonderman is far stronger then us agent.

\US agent not the only one who been up graded you know

True how ever if he new he win why not stay he fight? Why not send namor with the immortal?

What? I have scene the scans and he did it easily. Basically that's like Wolverine even puching Wendigo out as well as he is listed as a 70 tonner.

Jean wanted him to, told him to do it. Have the series and he didn't kill her.

Technically handbooks dictate he is just 70 tons, but let's just say he doesn't fight back basically Wolverine's fight showed he has the power to ko a 70 tonner with a few hits.

I'm talking about other threads in general. Yet there have been several incidents where there have been people ko him from the 1.5-10 ton range. Meh! most forum teams have an open policy.

I know, but he couldn't do what US Agent did with less blows.

Yes I know that, but basically all Wolverine got upgraded or revealed was an immortal soul. Not physcially upgraded.

Both are Invaders, and he blew Wolverine up and his mission was aiding not combating.

King_Mungi
What is your point about this ronan junk, ok it happened. Wolverine fought the hulk to a stalemate and almost killed the hulk when he was outfitted as "death" apocalypse horseman. He fought mimic and almost beat him. He beat up namor. He beat the thing and fought the entire fantastic 4 (even though he lost). He fought the entire xmen numerous of times. Fought magneto and almost killed him. Fought and almost defeated sasquash until sasquash came back to realization. Fought the wendigo and won. Fought against the Sentry.Fought every superhero and villian in wolverine vs newyork. Took on the entire alpha flight by himself. Fought excaliber by himself. Killed all the mutants on the darkriders team by himself. He fought apocalypse by himself. Do you get my point.

Death Wolverine isn't even in this fight, so why even bring it up? also no, because I have read that apperances and your exaggerating. Also he NEVER came close to defeating Sasquatch, and do not justify beating Magneto seeing as his bones are metal. Basically you listed all the people he fought...so what? your point. US Agent fought basically the same people as well.

King_Mungi
US agent "WOLVERINE ARRGH!"
immortal guy " You killed my goldfish!.

ya immortal saved us agent there

Hardly, I will try to post up the scans if I can download the digital format as my scanner is gone now.

capt it up
What? I have scene the scans and he did it easily.
Easily and 2 hits are totally different things. Logan hit rough-house repeatedly.

Basically that's like Wolverine even puching Wendigo out as well as he is listed as a 70 tonner.
Another guy who has super healing and is far over 70 tons. Not good examples.

Jean wanted him to, told him to do it. Have the series and he didn't kill her.
He killed her she just kept coming back right way that how I saw it at least. Also she wanted him to pheniox did not and dark pheniox took over remember.

Technically handbooks dictate he is just 70 tons, but let's just say he doesn't fight back basically Wolverine's fight showed he has the power to ko a 70 tonner with a few hits.
Ya and?

I'm talking about other threads in general. Yet there have been several incidents where there have been people ko him from the 1.5-10 ton range. Meh! most forum teams have an open policy.
Not really unless you mean ennis written comics other then that not really. Far more times of him take far more damage with out being koed.

I know, but he couldn't do what US Agent did with less blows.
Which does not make a lot of sense.

Yes I know that, but basically all Wolverine got upgraded or revealed was an immortal soul. Not physcially upgraded.
His healing factor has clearly been up graded a lot since then. Meaning all his stats were upgraded most of them at least. Soul not an up grade it always been there.

Both are Invaders, and he blew Wolverine up and his mission was aiding not combating.
Yet if he could take logan why not stay? It would do his country good

capt it up
Hardly, I will try to post up the scans if I can download the digital format as my scanner is gone now.
hardly ? those are the lines quoted from the comic. as you can see his arm was injuryed and his he was quite open for another attack, but the immortal saved him

King_Mungi
Easily and 2 hits are totally different things. Logan hit rough-house repeatedly.

Another guy who has super healing and is far over 70 tons. Not good examples.

He killed her she just kept coming back right way that how I saw it at least. Also she wanted him to pheniox did not and dark pheniox took over remember.

Ya and?

Not really unless you mean ennis written comics other then that not really. Far more times of him take far more damage with out being koed.

Which does not make a lot of sense.

His healing factor has clearly been up graded a lot since then. Meaning all his stats were upgraded most of them at least. Soul not an up grade it always been there.

Yet if he could take logan why not stay? It would do his country good
From what I recalled they showed two hits and he flew through the wall.

haha what? you seriously believe a 2 tonner which I'm being generous can KO a 70 friggin tonner? shall I make a Wolverine fist gauntlet?

I do remember, and when D.P took over Wolverine did nothing until Jean took control and asked Wolverine to do what he needed to do. He even directly comments Jean wanted him there because she knew he would do it.

Your the one claiming a 2 tonner can ko a 70 tonner is legit after a few hits.

I'm talking about stories from John Bryne who made Wolverine the character who he is today

Sure it does, as US Agent has repeatly took down people stronger than him with less blows than other people. As he mentioned against Piledriver he knows how to make it count.

Not by much. Uhhh...I said revealed, as we didn't know about his immortal soul and Razer until recently.

Why couldn't he? he could countine to shot him and pound him as is. That's the wonders of comics, some things that are suppose to happen don't
---
Have to continue this tommorow it's 3am and I'm going to bed.

King_Mungi
hardly ? those are the lines quoted from the comic. as you can see his arm was injuryed and his he was quite open for another attack, but the immortal saved him

There's more to what your letting on, unfournately I'm only at 3.5% and not connected to any seeds right now I will have to wait to get the scans up.

capt it up
There's more to what your letting on, unfournately I'm only at 3.5% and not connected to any seeds right now I will have to wait to get the scans up.
no there not logan slashe dhis arm he turn logan when to finish him off and got hit by the immortal what did i miss?

capt it up

What If...

Howard_Jones
Ya with out getting stabbed? Not likely.
---

When he has an unbreakable shield. Yes, it is unlikely.

capt it up
When he has an unbreakable shield. Yes, it is unlikely. that did not help him last tiem they went heads up.

also shield means nothing it helps you defend how ever if he wants to win thsi he going to have to strike and open him self up and logan can take what ever he can give.

logan has the higher reflexes and agility. he has greater stamina. He more durableand has a healing factor that can take a crap load of damage. He also the superior fighter

carver9

From these scans it look like wolverine could have tackled namor and us agent because us agent ran like a little whore. His attack didnt do nothing but make wolverine mad and he knew that he was in a losing battle thats why he left asap and then he blind sided wolverine while he was fighting namor, I didnt see a victory in that fight, I seen someone run like a little girl thanking ghost rider for getting him out there in the time that he did. I sensed fear in us agent, I wish that he went hand to hand with him, he would have lost just like namor was losing.

Like i said and like im going to continue to say --
wolverine 10 out of 10

capt it up

Howard_Jones
that did not help him last tiem they went heads up.

also shield means nothing it helps you defend how ever if he wants to win thsi he going to have to strike and open him self up and logan can take what ever he can give.

logan has the higher reflexes and agility. he has greater stamina. He more durableand has a healing factor that can take a crap load of damage. He also the superior fighter

Superior fighter is debatable. Logan usually sticks to his brawler style rather than going on his background of martial arts. It's when the initial style doesn't work he uses the more complex stuff he knows. USAgent on the other hand was trained by Taskmaster, and uses the same style that Captain America uses, but is about ten times more aggresive, and much stronger. I don't remember Wolverine ever getting a hit on Cap.

carver9
If wolverine ever land a lick off of captain america than the fight is over but i have witnessed plenty of times wolverine landing licks off of the captain. When they fight wolverine is the most dominant in the fight. In comics, if you pit superman against captain america, they will have captain america winning because thats who he is, the person who always win but that same category dont fall for us agent, I wish it did but it didnt and if they ever fight wolverine is going to kill him.

capt it up

Howard_Jones

King_Mungi

King_Mungi
From these scans it look like wolverine could have tackled namor and us agent because us agent ran like a little whore. His attack didnt do nothing but make wolverine mad and he knew that he was in a losing battle thats why he left asap and then he blind sided wolverine while he was fighting namor, I didnt see a victory in that fight, I seen someone run like a little girl thanking ghost rider for getting him out there in the time that he did. I sensed fear in us agent, I wish that he went hand to hand with him, he would have lost just like namor was losing.

Like i said and like im going to continue to say --
wolverine 10 out of 10

Uhhh...learn your facts it was Burning Skull and what Wolverine is immuune now to all forms of weapons? please. Your exaggerating once again. Sensed fear? once again please, no where not once indicate he was afraid.

marvelprince
Eh, that's debatable as well. Taskmaster's training is like gold. The guys has trained some of the greatest assasins and combatants on Marvel Earth. Saying that Wolverine's skill trumps USAgent is honestly biased. I know you're a Wolverine fan, but you need to give credit where credit is due.

Honestly, even with Taskmaster training USAgent is not as skilled as Logan. He's not a slouch but he's not as skilled.

Also, saying Ogun is the best swordsman in the MU is a little shortsighted. You're forgetting Shanna the She-Devil, Namor, Conan the Barbarian, Black Knight, Swordsman, etc that are swordsmen that have been established as the best. Ogun doesn't have much going for him in that area, considering he's never matched blades with any of the greats.

Whether or not he's the best is debatable but he's definitely up there

Eh, when it comes to Cap and USAgent they break even. Cap's only advantage is his experience and willpower in battle.

No, Walker trumps him in physical aspects but Cap hangs in there cause of his superior fighting skills

Scan the fights, or lead me in the direction of them. It sounds like you're leaving out context, length of battle, circumstances beforehand, etc. You wouldn't want me saying that Punisher beat Wolverine, and say nothing else. You'd probably want me to give the detail of the fact that he hit Wolverine in the nuts with a baseball bat after blowing off his face, then blowing his nuts off, then running him over with a steamroller.

The fight is in the Wolverine respect thread I believe. If you don't see it I'll post it when I get home. Basically they have a straight forward fight (Wolverine doesn't want to engage him though). In the end Wolverine, using that brain of his, slashes Cap on his leg resulting in a bloodclot which forces Cap to stop. Btw, Steve held out pretty well and even starting out the fight by crushing Wolverine's tendons in his arms so he couldn't pop his claws till he had sufficiently healed. Don't see Walker having that much forethought

Daredevil1
Actually no Cap has better speed/agility feats over Agent. Plus just because Cap did that too Logan, does not equal Agent doing that too Logan.

USAgent is not Cap, considering that Cap has the upperhand on Agent and is the more skilled fighter. Plus since Logan got his correct memories he has recalled much better his skills to even pressure-point fighting.

Agent is skilled but I wouldn't say he's as skilled as Logan. Logan at times just tends to rely on his toughness/healing for mental advantages during fights.

In reality Agents loses more times to Logan......then Cap imo.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Actually no Cap has better speed/agility feats over Agent. Plus just because Cap did that too Logan, does not equal Agent doing that too Logan.

USAgent is not Cap, considering that Cap has the upperhand on Agent and is the more skilled fighter. Plus since Logan got his correct memories he has recalled much better his skills to even pressure-point fighting.

Agent is skilled but I wouldn't say he's as skilled as Logan. Logan at times just tends to rely on his toughness/healing for mental advantages during fights.

In reality Agents loses more times to Logan......then Cap imo.

Incorrect, as stated US Agent is superhuman and as stated Captain is peak human. Hardly? seeing as he was trained in Captain America's fighting style

Incorrect, he got the advantage over a pre S.T.A.R.S. upgrade US Agent. US Agent has shown pressure point fight as well, point?

He's not as skilled, but people are completly ignoring he is still highly highly skilled

Possibly, my entire point was the comments that Wolverine easily wins or wins 10/10. Get where I'm coming from?

srankmissingnin
Captain America kicked the crap out of USAgent in Avengers 84 and that was after he was in Superhuman Tactical and Response Squad... he barely even managed to put up a fight and resorted using guns and grenades. Against Captain America or Wolverine are out of his league, plain and simple.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America kicked the crap out of USAgent in Avengers 84 and that was after he was in Superhuman Tactical and Response Squad... he barely even managed to put up a fight and resorted using guns and grenades. Against Captain America or Wolverine are out of his league, plain and simple.

Hardly as he has clashed with him in New Invaders and fought to a standstill, and he has clashed with people vastly suprior in strength than him and prevailed. He is definetly being underated here. No way is this an easy victory.

marvelprince
Hardly as he has clashed with him in New Invaders and fought to a standstill, and he has clashed with people vastly suprior in strength than him and prevailed. He is definetly being underated here. No way is this an easy victory.

So if he can fight Cap to a standstill despite all of his advantages in terms of speed and strength Wolverine can't get a majority?

I want to make sure I'm interpretting you right. Do you think Walker will win or do you just think he's not being given a fair shake here?

srankmissingnin
Captain American and USAgent never fought in New Invaders. The closest thing to a fight between the two in New Invaders was when Walker attack Cap from behind... but Can caught the punch over his shoulder with out even looking. Cap squeezed some pressure points on Walkers hand, said "Brains over brawn" and that was it. However they did fight in Avengers 84 (remember how I said that?) which was the lead up to the launch of the New Invaders getting their own title. Cap and Agent didn't fight to a stand still, Cap owned him.

King_Mungi
So if he can fight Cap to a standstill despite all of his advantages in terms of speed and strength Wolverine can't get a majority?

I want to make sure I'm interpretting you right. Do you think Walker will win or do you just think he's not being given a fair shake here?

What? I'm not even debating Walker would win but the sheer fact people said Wolverine wins 10/10 and easily. Where did I say US Agent gets the majority?

Not being given a fair shake here, definetly.

Captain American and USAgent never fought in New Invaders. The closest thing to a fight between the two in New Invaders was when Walker attack Cap from behind... but Can caught the punch over his shoulder with out even looking. Cap squeezed some pressure points on Walkers hand, said "Brains over brawn" and that was it. However they did fight in Avengers 84 (remember how I said that?) which was the lead up to the launch of the New Invaders getting their own title. Cap and Agent didn't fight to a stand still, Cap owned him.

I have another issue where they clashed with their shileds and Walker was in his New Invaders attire. No one had the advantage, I was positive it was the lead-up to New Invaders, once my torrents fully download I can have the scans up.

srankmissingnin
I have another issue where they clashed with their shileds and Walker was in his New Invaders attire. No one had the advantage, I was positive it was the lead-up to New Invaders, once my torrents fully download I can have the scans up.

Maybe, sometimes they publish the same fight in more then one book from different perspectives. In Avengers 84 though they clash shields and Cap back hands Walker. Walker then pulls a gun and trys to shoot Cap but he blocks it with his shield. Cap moves into melee and punches Walker in the stomach. Walker pulls out a grenade but Cap hits him in the chest with his shield and catchs the grenade before it hits the ground.

marvelprince
What? I'm not even debating Walker would win but the sheer fact people said Wolverine wins 10/10 and easily. Where did I say US Agent gets the majority?

Didn't say you thought Walker would get the majority, was questioning whether or not you thought Logan would get the majority

Not being given a fair shake here, definetly.

I agree. Still don't think he could beat Logan but he is underestimated

jinzin
Didn't USAgent pwn Wolverine in New Invaders? if by pwn you mean sideswiping wolvie with his sheild and blowing wolverine up before running away as wolverine emerged pissed off... confused

jinzin
hardly, he got a sneak attack on wolverine while wolverine was about to kill namor, then he used an oil tanker and an automatic weapon to blow wolvie up, and wolverine was STILL coming after him... and US agent ran away.....

how about wolverine 134, you know, where wolverine downs US agent in one friggin panal.. yeah.. sweet...

considering his less than steller feats vs. wolverine, and his straight up embarrassing feats against cap, I don't see how this guy can win. confused

jinzin
What were the circumstances in Infinite Crusade? Was it straight up h2h or was there surprise/treachery involved? it was a friggin suprise attack, the scans are on the first page, logan was fighting and after securing a win he gets nailed from behind by us agent... hell this is AFTER the beating he took from wonderman too.

jinzin
What was his shield like then?

Unbelviable see that's my point you continually spout out he dominates everyone and when there is evidence against you call PIS. you mean like you did with wolverine 134?

Actually it does, because he's highly trained and showed he can take him down. Even Wonderman bashed Wolverine in Infinite Crusade couldn't finish Wolverine like the US Agent could. did you ever stop to think that MAYBE... just MAYBE all that fighting was taking it's toll on wolverine... hell the guy down's living lighting, dops shaman, takes a sneak attack from wonderman and stalemates gamera only to get ANOTHER sneak attack from US agent.. (the pussy was sneak attacking people all day too), he was gonna go down eventually...

There is no issue where he beats Alpha Flight, and you said he did and argued for it. Then when someone mentioned Guardian already beat him, you basically called PIS....again and even said it was a fluke. A FLUKE? considering he's had another several encounters since then and gaurdians never been able to reproduce the feat is it really that much of a stretch?

jinzin
Right and twice US Agent has already ko'ed him on his own roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't know if "on his own" is exactly how I'd refer to it.... considering he had wonderman's help on one occasion (among others), and his new invaders team, an oil tanker, and an automatic weapon on the other, hell even then on the second occasion it wasn't even a KO considering wolverine walked out of the inferno, just, well more pissed.... HELL HE FRIGGIN RAN A-WAY from wolverine to boot.

jinzin
What did he do to show he's near Hulk level? no expression Handbooks are never accurate. I don't know about hulk level, but wolverine thinks he's close, he's one punched a car in debris (not even recognizable peices), he's picked up a 35 ton construction vehichle over his head with one hand, and he's dropped a skyscraper.

harri
spam

King_Mungi
Maybe, sometimes they publish the same fight in more then one book from different perspectives. In Avengers 84 though they clash shields and Cap back hands Walker. Walker then pulls a gun and trys to shoot Cap but he blocks it with his shield. Cap moves into melee and punches Walker in the stomach. Walker pulls out a grenade but Cap hits him in the chest with his shield and catchs the grenade before it hits the ground.

Yeah that was different, they continued clashing with their shields for 3-4 pages, melee for another 2 and then it ended.

Didn't say you thought Walker would get the majority, was questioning whether or not you thought Logan would get the majority

I agree. Still don't think he could beat Logan but he is underestimated

He very well could, but as I stated no way is Wolverine going to easily beat him or win 10/10

That was my entire point, he is definetly being underated.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know if "on his own" is exactly how I'd refer to it.... considering he had wonderman's help on one occasion (among others), and his new invaders team, an oil tanker, and an automatic weapon on the other, hell even then on the second occasion it wasn't even a KO considering wolverine walked out of the inferno, just, well more pissed.... HELL HE FRIGGIN RAN A-WAY from wolverine to boot.

No he didn't, his KO on Infinity Crusade was his doing. What so US Agent can't use all his goods from energy shields the convincer that can shatter steel with a tap, etc? No as noted his mission was to save Namor, he saved Namor life and took him away,

hardly, he got a sneak attack on wolverine while wolverine was about to kill namor, then he used an oil tanker and an automatic weapon to blow wolvie up, and wolverine was STILL coming after him... and US agent ran away.....

how about wolverine 134, you know, where wolverine downs US agent in one friggin panal.. yeah.. sweet...

considering his less than steller feats vs. wolverine, and his straight up embarrassing feats against cap, I don't see how this guy can win. confused

Already discussed

Already discussed.

Pre-upgrade US Agent was getting dominated, after he got the exo-suit he was koing people even vastly superior to him.

you mean like you did with wolverine 134?

did you ever stop to think that MAYBE... just MAYBE all that fighting was taking it's toll on wolverine... hell the guy down's living lighting, dops shaman, takes a sneak attack from wonderman and stalemates gamera only to get ANOTHER sneak attack from US agent.. (the pussy was sneak attacking people all day too), he was gonna go down eventually...

considering he's had another several encounters since then and gaurdians never been able to reproduce the feat is it really that much of a stretch?

Repeat much?

Living Lightening knocked himself out from running into a rock all Wolverine did was jump, and he punched Shaman with one punch as Shaman allowed him to so he could jorney undected in astral form to find Talisman. So the only think that would have been a toll on him was Wonder Woman, and your forgetting US Agent was fighting people before hand too. It wasn't just Wolverine chap.

Ha! you obviously have no idea what Guardian can do. Alright then Jinzin shall I make a Guardian vs. Wolverine thread than? since you believe he can beat him and all.

jinzin
No he didn't, his KO on Infinity Crusade was his doing. What so US Agent can't use all his goods from energy shields the convincer that can shatter steel with a tap, etc? No as noted his mission was to save Namor, he saved Namor life and took him away,
oh he didn't? so I just imagined wolverine fighting multiple people all day long, I just imagined wonderman landing a hostile sneak attack on wolverine for a page straight.. pffft.. please he had a significant amoutn of help AND used a sneak attack.
I'd prefer if he used what he's going to be using in this thread... we don't assume that wolverine has his tengu sword for ever fight on the boards do we? no...

Already discussed

Already discussed.
Pre-upgrade US Agent was getting dominated, after he got the exo-suit he was koing people even vastly superior to him

and STILL ran from wolverine and STILL got stalemated by cap.. good for him... he still sucks.

Repeat much? sorry but your simple obsevation of feats doesn't seem to instill how the facts actually went down iinto your brain very well so i thought pounding it in this way would.

Living Lightening knocked himself out from running into a rock all Wolverine did was jump, it was a dodging jump.

and he punched Shaman with one punch as Shaman allowed him to so he could jorney undected in astral form to find Talisman. allowed him? he stated this? post a scan... othewise you're just grasping here.

So the only think that would have been a toll on him was Wonder Woman, and your forgetting US Agent was fighting people before hand too. It wasn't just Wolverine chap. us agent snuck attacked beast.. big woop for him.. and what do you mean, "the only" like a barrage of hits from wonderMAN (not woman) isn't going to do ANYTHING? I wonder how us agent would have looked after that attack... probably worse than he looks when cap beats on him... lol.

Ha! you obviously have no idea what Guardian can do. Alright then Jinzin shall I make a Guardian vs. Wolverine thread than? since you believe he can beat him and all. that's not even what I said.. I said that gaurdian's failed to repeat the same feat that he accomplished in the first place, his KO punch that everyone makes out to be a big deal... and to that end I'm correct. he hasn't... never said I though guardian would be beaten by wolverine, esspecially considering that wolverine's already admitted mac can take him.. you seem to comprehend my posts as well as you do sneak attacks in comics..

King_Mungi
oh he didn't? so I just imagined wolverine fighting multiple people all day long, I just imagined wonderman landing a hostile sneak attack on wolverine for a page straight.. pffft.. please he had a significant amoutn of help AND used a sneak attack.
I'd prefer if he used what he's going to be using in this thread... we don't assume that wolverine has his tengu sword for ever fight on the boards do we? no...

and STILL ran from wolverine and STILL got stalemated by cap.. good for him... he still sucks.

sorry but your simple obsevation of feats doesn't seem to instill how the facts actually went down iinto your brain very well so i thought pounding it in this way would.

it was a dodging jump.

allowed him? he stated this? post a scan... othewise you're just grasping here.

us agent snuck attacked beast.. big woop for him.. and what do you mean, "the only" like a barrage of hits from wonderMAN (not woman) isn't going to do ANYTHING? I wonder how us agent would have looked after that attack... probably worse than he looks when cap beats on him... lol.

that's not even what I said.. I said that gaurdian's failed to repeat the same feat that he accomplished in the first place, his KO punch that everyone makes out to be a big deal... and to that end I'm correct. he hasn't... never said I though guardian would be beaten by wolverine, esspecially considering that wolverine's already admitted mac can take him.. you seem to comprehend my posts as well as you do sneak attacks in comics..

US Agent and all the other heores did the exact same thing, or did you forget the story wasn't Wolverine centered? Yet he always carries the things around and got a modified convincer even recently. This is who US Agent is, he was a gun totting character in that series.

i don't think you even read my previous posts have you? This isn't about US Agent winning the majority, it's about he is being underestimated.

No basically your using an outdated feat before he got his upgrade. Justified? no.

Oh yes that would take a major toll roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here, now hush
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-06.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-07.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-09.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-10.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-11.jpg
6. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-12.jpg

Sure Wonderman's blows hit damage, but he never ko'ed him. Also you all think so highly of his healing factor he can shrug off blows from Colossus as you said in the Wolverine vs. Sasquatch thread. All this has been discussed already.

No I remember debating with you and srank about Wolverine vs. Guardian, also no it wasn't a sneak attack against Wolverine as it was Wolverine who delivered the next blow. Has Guardian ever punched him again? no. Does that automatically mean he can't? no.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>