Beyonder vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
I like the Beyonder. I will say some of his feats were allowed by the Great Powers(Celestials, Eternity/Death and the Living Tribunal) to study him

Entity
Which period Beyonder are we talkin about?

tru-marvell
Originally posted by guy222
some of his feats were allowed by the Great Powers(Celestials, Eternity/Death and the Living Tribunal) to study him

Very well put...all that crap about him being "beyond the multiverse" was purely self delusion but non-the-less he did smack Galactus down like the abusive stepdad. And we never found out how powerfull Galactus would have been thanks to Doom. Remember he was planning to eat the planet, his "world ship" and the star, doom only absorbed the energy from the world ship.

But I'll say if big G had gotten the power it would have been the biggest fight ever. So with the unknowns I'd call it an even split 5/10.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Very well put...all that crap about him being "beyond the multiverse" was purely self delusion but non-the-less he did smack Galactus down like the abusive stepdad. And we never found out how powerfull Galactus would have been thanks to Doom. Remember he was planning to eat the planet, his "world ship" and the star, doom only absorbed the energy from the world ship.

But I'll say if big G had gotten the power it would have been the biggest fight ever. So with the unknowns I'd call it an even split 5/10.

The beyonder is an evolved cosmic cube. Way below galactus. Full power galactus can absorb entire universes or destroy/remake the entire marvel U. via the nullifier. The Beyonder is not this strong.

Galan007
Pre-retcon Beyonder>>>>Galactus

Post-retcon Beyonder...... Who knows?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Galan007

Post-retcon Beyonder...... Who knows? Ditto

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Galan007

Post-retcon Beyonder...... Who knows?

Guess that covers that.

And closing, since it's not specific enough to encourage real discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.