Meet the Blob....nightclub bouncer?!?!? Blob runs the gauntlet...(sort of)!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Hey, remember the Blob??? The big, fat, grossly-obese, suppossedly immovable mutant from the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?!? Yeah, that's the one.....anyway, he starts a new job as a bouncer for a new, fancy, highclass nightclub for super-villains ONLY!!!

His job is to throw people out who belong out, and to keep people from getting in that don't belong in. If your name isn't on his list, you don't get in...PERIOD! And as we all know, "Nothing moves the Blob!!!"

He stands at the front door, blocking the way in. NOBODY gets in that he doesn't want in. Simple right? Well, a few villains beg to differ and they are determined to get in... even though their name's aren't on Blob's list!!!!

There is only one door into (and out of) the nightclub; no windows or backdoors to go thru. You go in and out the front door...that's it!

Here is the list of villains whose names ARE NOT on Blob's list, but are dead-set on getting into the nightclub anyway.....do any of these villains get in??? All of these guys try to get in at some point during the night........

1. Bullseye - has a deck of cards, 10 tooth-picks, a pencil, and a dozen paperclips!

2. Deadpool - has katana swords, and his mouth!!!

3. The Kingpin - has "stun-gun" walking cane!!

4. The Scorpion

5. Killer Croc

6. Bane - nice and pumped up!!!!

7. Sabretooth

8. Doctor Octopus

9. The Lizard

10. The Rhino

11. Crusher Creel A.K.A. the Absorbing Man

12. Ulik, Lord of the Rock Trolls

13. The Wrecker - with trusty crowbar

14. The Abombination

15. Parasite

16. Lobo - with chain and hook.

17. Solomon Grundy

18. The Juggernaut

If any of these guys manage to get into the nightclub, WITHOUT Blob's say-so, Blob loses his job and is fired......so, does Blob still have a job by the end of the night?!? big grin

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut definitely gets in, no problem.
Bullseye could probably come up with something. Maybe throw something in Blobs eye so he has to go and wash it out.
Deadpool annoys his way in.
Abomination could probably move the Blob.

tru-marvell
After Lobo, Solomon and Juggs finish with him not only would he be jobless but gutless as well...that's after Lobo moves stupid Creel out of the way who stupidly has asborbed the Blobs mutant power but is too stupid to turn it off and finds himself stuck in front of the door

Evangel94
Blob has withstood bullets, missiles and wolverine's claws. He also has a small gravitational pull. So with that in mind...

1. Bullseye - has a deck of cards, 10 tooth-picks, a pencil, and a dozen paperclips! - Inside is one target Bullseye is not going to hit. He's not getting in.

2. Deadpool - has katana swords, and his mouth!!! - He would probably annoy blob, but not get in.

3. The Kingpin - has "stun-gun" walking cane!! - Not getting in.

4. The Scorpion - Isn't getting in.

5. Killer Croc - Isn't getting in.

6. Bane - nice and pumped up!!!! - Not quite pumped up enough. He isn't getting in.

7. Sabretooth - If blob has stopped wolverine's claws, then sabertooth is just going to spend alot of time clawing at non-moving fat. He's Not getting in

8. Doctor Octopus - Not getting in

9. The Lizard - Not getting in.

10. The Rhino - Not getting.

11. Crusher Creel A.K.A. the Absorbing Man - Absorbs blobs strength and becomes fatty? What happens when two blobs hit one another?

12. Ulik, Lord of the Rock Trolls - Possibly gets in

13. The Wrecker - with trusty crowbar - Probably gets in

14. The Abombination - Probably gets in

15. Parasite - Pass

16. Lobo - with chain and hook. - Pass

17. Solomon Grundy - Pass

18. The Juggernaut - Nothing stops the juggernaut!

Comicbook_kid
Anymore ideas from anyone? This thread should get some VERY interesting comments and opinions..... big grin I'm looking forward to them......

TricksterPriest
Lol. Great idea. I'll say my 2 cents.

1. Bullseye. Unless he hits Blob in the eye, he's not getting in.
2. Deadpool Lmao. He might just annoy Blob enough to get in. Evangel, you underestimate how much Deadpool annoys people.
3. Kingpin. Not getting in. Unless he gets smart and puts a lot of food a few feet away from the blob. Let the lardass move himself.
4. Scorpion. He might have a chance if this is current one. He does have the venom symbiote. But probably not even then.
5. Killer Croc. Alligator bags. He's going to the zoo.
6. Bane. Blob breaks his back. He's going to traction.
7. Sabertooth. Blob kicks him away a few times. He's going back to the woods, unless he goes and breaks down a wall. Btw, is that possible? There are a few guys here who could smash the walls.
8. Doc Ock. Blob rips the arms off and uses them as a backscratcher. He's going to the optometrist.
9. The Lizard. He joins croc as a few pairs of shoes. He's going on sale.
10. The Rhino. Biggest jobber at meta level and you think he's getting in? No way man. He's going on the endangered species list.
11. Crusher Creel. Hard to call. It's basically a stalemate. He's going......nowhere?
12. Ulik. No idea. just looked at him on wiki. Maybe, maybe not. Can't tell.
13. The wrecker. Same with Ulik.
14. Abomination. Now comes the hard parts. Blob has been moved by Hulk, and Abom is pretty close to the Hulk in power. He's getting inside.
15. Parasite. He's probably going to render blob unconscious, which should remove the gravity field. He's walking over him.
16. Lobo. Possibly the only guy in DC as annoying as Deadpool. He might get in just cause he pisses Blob off.
17. Solomon Grundy. Hard to call. His feats vary too much.
18. Juggernaut. Evangel QFT. "I'm the juggernaut, *****!"

King Kandy
I'm not sure about eleven, but he's sure as hell not getting past twelve.

Evangel94
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm not sure about eleven, but he's sure as hell not getting past twelve.

This isn't a gauntlet.

Jyppe

Comicbook_kid

Newjak
16-18 defenty get in
11-15 all have decent chances if you ask me
10 has chance but will probably be laughed out even if he got in
1-9 have no chance really

Swanky-Tuna

roughrider
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Lol. Great idea. I'll say my 2 cents.

1. Bullseye. Unless he hits Blob in the eye, he's not getting in.
2. Deadpool Lmao. He might just annoy Blob enough to get in. Evangel, you underestimate how much Deadpool annoys people.
3. Kingpin. Not getting in. Unless he gets smart and puts a lot of food a few feet away from the blob. Let the lardass move himself.
4. Scorpion. He might have a chance if this is current one. He does have the venom symbiote. But probably not even then.
5. Killer Croc. Alligator bags. He's going to the zoo.
6. Bane. Blob breaks his back. He's going to traction.
7. Sabertooth. Blob kicks him away a few times. He's going back to the woods, unless he goes and breaks down a wall. Btw, is that possible? There are a few guys here who could smash the walls.
8. Doc Ock. Blob rips the arms off and uses them as a backscratcher. He's going to the optometrist.
9. The Lizard. He joins croc as a few pairs of shoes. He's going on sale.
10. The Rhino. Biggest jobber at meta level and you think he's getting in? No way man. He's going on the endangered species list.
11. Crusher Creel. Hard to call. It's basically a stalemate. He's going......nowhere?
12. Ulik. No idea. just looked at him on wiki. Maybe, maybe not. Can't tell.
13. The wrecker. Same with Ulik.
14. Abomination. Now comes the hard parts. Blob has been moved by Hulk, and Abom is pretty close to the Hulk in power. He's getting inside.
15. Parasite. He's probably going to render blob unconscious, which should remove the gravity field. He's walking over him.
16. Lobo. Possibly the only guy in DC as annoying as Deadpool. He might get in just cause he pisses Blob off.
17. Solomon Grundy. Hard to call. His feats vary too much.
18. Juggernaut. Evangel QFT. "I'm the juggernaut, *****!"

hystericalhysterical

1-11 - Do not get in
12-17 - Very possibly get in
18 - Cain says: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??" ...A few minutes later, he's in. wink

outarddwarf
How does blob stand up to acid? I haven't seen anything about it but if scorpions acid could eat through his head wouldn't he get in?
I say this because he has proven somewhat less resistant to fire, or burning (not that they have anything to do with acid but It could be another weakness) and also his eyes ears nose mouth have proven less durable so maybe they would be affected by it.

lorddreamer
I'd just like to ask why Lobo wouldnt get it... what's stopping him from lifting the ground Blob walks on. litteraly? And anyway, he'd just end up killing everyone inside!

outarddwarf
Who said Lobo doesn't get in?

Jyppe
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
no Bullseye doesn't have any peanuts...only what's listed in my original post.....

Then a paper clip will do.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by roughrider
18 - Cain says: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??" ...A few minutes later, he's in. wink
I don't think even comic book Juggernaut is dumb enough to use that line.

golem370
Scorpion is more powerful then Killer Croc

golem370
Classic Scorpion I think should be stronger and faster then Killer Croc & Sabretooth.

golem370
Mac Gargan has superhuman strength, agility, reflexes, stamina, and endurance, and also has the ability to cling to walls. In addition to his superhuman physique, he was traditionally armed with a cybernetic, seven-foot mechanical tail, which can whip at incredibly high speeds. The tail has in the past been equipped with projectile weapons (usually an electrical generator, although it has also been equipped with an acidic spray and a plasma energy projector). The Scorpion is substantially stronger and more durable than Spider-Man, though a much less skilled hand-to-hand combatant

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by golem370
Scorpion is more powerful then Killer Croc

Yes, that very well may be true, but this isn't your standard gauntlet per say....in the original post, I just said these characters try to get into the club at some point during the night. Your just supposed to say who you thinks makes it in and who doesn't. I never really meant for it to be a traditional gauntlet necessarily putting the weaker ones first.

If this was a traditional gauntlet, I agree with you...I would have definately put Scorpion first before Killer Croc and Sabretooth...but it isn't. Just have fun with this one, because that's what I intended with this thread...just to have fun.

golem370
Well he has weapons with his tail

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by golem370
Well he has weapons with his tail

Yes, I know....but Blob is one strong mutha....he's grappled with the gray Hulk and held his own with him for awhile. What's to stop him from catching Scorpion's tail and ripping it off? Or grabbing it and slinging Scorpion round and round with it and throwing him into the next county?

Blob has withstood Wolverine's claws, and laughed off punches from the Hulk, so unless Scorpion has some sort of sleeping or knock-out gas in his tale, I doubt anything Scorpion throws at him will faze him much.

Fanboy
Dude you over rate Blob Scorpion or anyone under him would murder his ass.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Yes, I know....but Blob is one strong mutha....he's grappled with the gray Hulk and held his own with him for awhile. What's to stop him from catching Scorpion's tail and ripping it off? Or grabbing it and slinging Scorpion round and round with it and throwing him into the next county?

Blob has withstood Wolverine's claws, and laughed off punches from the Hulk, so unless Scorpion has some sort of sleeping or knock-out gas in his tale, I doubt anything Scorpion throws at him will faze him much.

Listen here scary clown face signature guy here is proof that Blob has gotten his ass beat by lesser or higher physical beings then the dudes named in that list and I will have more proof for you later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Muck101
Originally posted by Fanboy
Dude you over rate Blob Scorpion or anyone under him would murder his ass.

You over rate Scorpion, and clearly know next to nothing about blob. I doubt Blob has much trouble untill he hits Ulik. I noticed someone bring up Scorp's acid. Blobs fat cells regenerate too quickly for the acid to burn through.

Fanboy
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/8608/blob1b1to.jpg

What was that Blob ouch?

Muck101
Originally posted by Fanboy
Listen here scary clown face signature guy here is proof that Blob has gotten his ass beat by lesser or higher physical beings then the dudes named in that list and I will have more proof for you later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Oh, and LIGHTEN UP! Im pretty sure this was meant as an entertaining discussion. Not an argument.

Fanboy
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xf030a6pi.jpg

What you are getting hurt there blob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.