terry on trailer.... aint good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
Posted by Terry on Monday, 18 December 2006, at 12:55 p.m., in response to Teaser ready?, posted by Kristine on Sunday, 17 December 2006, at 9:20 p.m.

>> I heard the teaser is all ready to go and will be released mid January. Of
>> course they could push it back for Superbowl.

There is no finished trailer. But I do hope to see one in January! That seems to me to be a reasonable target. Whenever it comes, I'm sure it will be announced through official channels, and everyone will know the exact date weeks in advance.

-savvychick-
sad

that is all

katelovespirate
guys, thats less than a month away!!!!!!!!!! smile cheer up!!!! this is GOOD news!!! now everyone start preparing your video recorders so we can get it on youtube and analyze the hell out of it the second it hits television

a-k-a-amber
okay im doin' what kate syas! im settiling in for the most bestest trailer EVER!!!!!!!!

kiwibird
YAY!big grin I'm so excited!!! I may actually die of excitement when I see it!

Gravitation
We'll play it sec. by sec.! And get every single peice of info we can!

a-k-a-amber
lol yeah!

siriuswriter
*is ready to analayze*

and by that time second semester will have started, so my analyzation skills will be well in tune. Oh, the crazy theories that will soon emerge...*laughs maniacally*

PirateDiva
Yes i am very scared to watch the trailer because i actually want to be alive to see the movie when it comes out....lol....and the trailer may just kill me of excitement...lol!!!laughing

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
Posted by Terry on Monday, 18 December 2006, at 12:55 p.m., in response to Teaser ready?, posted by Kristine on Sunday, 17 December 2006, at 9:20 p.m.

>> I heard the teaser is all ready to go and will be released mid January. Of
>> course they could push it back for Superbowl.

There is no finished trailer. But I do hope to see one in January! That seems to me to be a reasonable target. Whenever it comes, I'm sure it will be announced through official channels, and everyone will know the exact date weeks in advance.

Why is it bad?? lol Is that bad news? *looks carefully*

Thats good, only a month away.

We have been good lil patient pirates, now we will finally get our booty big grin

CaptinJackLover
TRAILER!!!! YESSSSS! *does little pirate dance (dance that is done everytime somehting about pirates is brought up)*

Pirates life fo
I heard the trailer was premiered at the wrap party.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I heard the trailer was premiered at the wrap party.

and just when was this wrap party?

Pirates life fo
This past Friday

willofthewisp
That's not such bad news. When you said "ain't good," I thought you were going to say it was confirmed someone would die or something, or Jack would sail into the sunset with his whores. This is better than I expected.

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by katelovespirate
guys, thats less than a month away!!!!!!!!!! smile cheer up!!!! this is GOOD news!!! now everyone start preparing your video recorders so we can get it on youtube and analyze the hell out of it the second it hits television
I'll be really to analyze it too Detective Lizzie is on the case to get all the symbolism.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol it's probably not gonna reveal bunches....

a-k-a-amber
THE TRAILER WAS NOT ON A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM I REPEAT IT WAS NOT AT A NIGHT IN THE MUSUEM...sorry

Bwa Ha Ha
Was it a good movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.