Galactus vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
I see this as an easy victory for Galactus. Anyone disagree

TricksterPriest
Gee, what's the point? There's no way in hell Galactus can lose if he's eaten at all. SPITE thread.

Howard_Jones
You've gotta be kiddin me.

Evangel94
It's been done before....and Galactus beat the crap out of Darkseid. For those who are wondering the Omega Effect didn't work on Galactus by the way, he just shrugged it off.

Also not to kick Darkseid while's he down, but Galactus stated in the comic that he's never been so weak and so hungry ever before. So a reaaaaalllly hungry Galactus fought Darkseid and utterly wrecked Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94
It's been done before....and Galactus beat the crap out of Darkseid. For those who are wondering the Omega Effect didn't work on Galactus by the way, he just shrugged it off.

Also not to kick Darkseid while's he down, but Galactus stated in the comic that he's never been so weak and so hungry ever before. So a reaaaaalllly hungry Galactus fought Darkseid and utterly wrecked Darkseid.

That is why DS got back up? Wrecked? And BIG G also got his ass kicked by DS's automotons. The ones DS made with his mind. Big G didn't wreck anything. But Big G does win.

Bentley
Galactus wins... Even before Darkseid became Supes biaych.

Galan007
Spite...

Big G easily.

KMC_Drifter
If Sentry can do it...DS can do it better...lol. Yep, I had to say it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
If Sentry can do it...DS can do it better...lol. Yep, I had to say it. Unlike Darkseid, Sentry is not a coward. I had to say it.

Anyways,Galactus rapes.

Inhuman
Big G 10/10

Galactus pimp Slaps DS to atoms, then absorbs him.

guy222
poor ds

Terryc250
spite thread, Big G eats darkseid like a sunflower seed

guy222
not everything is spite

and i made the thread along time ago

dawsey28
smile

janus77
laughing out loud

I thought I read somewhere that universes were like marbles to DS or something... was I just smoking some bad/good stuff back then? confused

Cup
Originally posted by guy222
not everything is spite

and i made the thread along time ago Just stupid match then?

123KID
DS erases Galactus with the Omega Effect
but GASP
Galactus wills himself back into existence11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.