Absorbing Man v.s. Galactus....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
A well-written Absorbing Man just absorbed the powers of the Silver Surfer and his board, Absorbing Man also obtained Surfer's knowledge (so he is no longer retarded). When all of the sudden Galactus lands of Earth and wants to avenge his fallen herald.

This is Galactus at his normal power-set.

Fight takes place in NYC... No BFR

Bloodlust is on,
Who wins?

*NOTE: Lets assume that there is no limit to how much power Absorbing Man can absorb.*

grey fox
Galactus

golem370
Didn't Genis-Vell overload Absorbing Man? If so Galactus with one shot

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Genis-Vell overload Absorbing Man? If so Galactus with one shot For the purposes of this thread, he has no limits to what he can absorb

don't shiv
Abe Absorbs Galactus's excretement

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
For the purposes of this thread, he has no limits to what he can absorb

He STILL get's pwned.

Galactus turns him to glass and flings him into space.

golem370
He turns Absorbing Man's ability against him He has matter Manipulation energy manipulation Vast Cosmic Power Mental Powers and many other powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
He STILL get's pwned.

Galactus turns him to glass and flings him into space. I was thinking it has the potential to be a great fight.

I mean surfer can be a thorn in Galactus' side, so wh ywould AM be any different?

All he needs to do is touch Big G

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
I was thinking it has the potential to be a great fight.

I mean surfer can be a thorn in Galactus' side, so wh ywould AM be any different?

All he needs to do is touch Big G

...And then what ? He turns into pure energy , and is absorbed into Galactus.

Big G 10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
...And then what ? He turns into pure energy , and is absorbed into Galactus.

Big G 10/10 Pure energy?

How so?

golem370
Galactus Absorbed Khoon into his tech with not even lifting a finger.

Khoon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/khoon.htm

Galan007
Galactus Absorbed Khoon into his tech with not even lifting a finger.

Khoon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/khoon.htm And that means what?

golem370
It means that Khoon was able to defeat Silver Surfer easily so if somebody with the power to defeat Silver Surfer can't even get the chance to fight Galactus what could somebody with Silver Surfers powers do?

Bentley
Galactus wins, the nature of Absorbingman's power is way too linear to be anything against him.

Galan007
It means that Khoon was able to defeat Silver Surfer easily so if somebody with the power to defeat Silver Surfer can't even get the chance to fight Galactus what could somebody with Silver Surfers powers do? Current Surfer is a wee bit more powerful then he was back in the day.

Kutulu
Galactus wins this easily. He was able to turn Hercules into an amoeba, what makes you think he cannot alter absorbing man's powers and simply eat him for breakfast?

guy222
I like big G in a quick match

Swanky-Tuna
For Absorbing Man to not be dumb as a brick, you'd have to raise his IQ too.

But knowing what Surfer knows, he'd know that Galactus is a space god and can absorb all kinds of energy.

So I think he'd either give up or get swatted like a fly when he tries to physically fight Galactus. If he's supposed to be smart he might just give up right away since all energy will be absorbed and it would be fruitless to try to physically amp himself up to Galactus' level.

DigiMark007
So it's not reagular Absorbing Man?

Saying "there's no limit to him" is like saying, "Well, this is Colossus vs. Galactus, but we're giving Colossus unlimited strength for the fight."

...it's not really the character anymore then. erm

Nothing created by Loki (AM) is beating Big G, regardless of what he has that's limitless. I'd list a few ways he could win, but I'm honestly trying to save a few things if I have to fight AM in the tourney.

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nothing created by Loki (AM) is beating Big G, regardless of what he has that's limitless. Well that comes down to magic v.s. power cosmic really

Though I dont think AM could pull off the win.

I think it could be a great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.