Ageis & Tenebrous vs Exitar & One Above All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can two Celestials pull it off?

Celestials- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Celestials & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestials

King Kandy
I'd say it's a straight 5/10

guy222
The One Above All, leader of the Celestials can defeat Tenebrous and Aegis. Exitar who is the most powerful one will utterly destroy them. I like a better fight and i am looking for responses, All of the Celestials vs Galactus. Its been said Galactus at full power=Eternity, sorry, we will never see a full satiated big G. Even he loses to all of the Celestials

Nikkolas
Galactus could arguably beat one Celestial but only through his ability to actually consume them. With FP, he could probably win a straight fight. As for these overrated losers, Exitar blinks and they die.

celestialdemon
Exitar & One Above All. We haven't seen nearly enough of Tenebrous & Aegis to even assume they have a chance against possibly the two most powerful Celestials.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Galactus could arguably beat one Celestial but only through his ability to actually consume them. With FP, he could probably win a straight fight. As for these overrated losers, Exitar blinks and they die.

yes

guy222
bump

Utrigita
I think it's a near a stalemate possibly with a very small majority for the Proimal Gods.

Citizen V
Who cares?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Citizen V
Who cares?

Well duh, Your mom. Who else?

10/10 Celestials

Citizen V
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Well duh, Your mom. Who else?

10/10 Celestials

OMGOSH.

Your mom? Nobody's ever said that before, on the entire Interwebs, not once.

EVER.

How original.

starlock
Exitar and One above all for the win

SpiderGauntlet
OMGOSH.

EVER.

How original.

OMIGOSH I know right!

Because leik when you leik totally leik you know want to prove leik a point you gotta say your mom.

I mean leik when you leik post spam leik Your mom will leik be there n stuff!

Citizen V
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
OMIGOSH I know right!

Because leik when you leik totally leik you know want to prove leik a point you gotta say your mom.

I mean leik when you leik post spam leik Your mom will leik be there n stuff!

That was awful. erm

SpiderGauntlet
That was awful. erm

Was it?

And I was just trying to say don't say Who cares?

It's like the ultimate troll phrase.

SERIUSE.

Citizen V
And I was trying to say "I find these sort of threads detrimental to the community, sense of self and camaradie within the forum".

It really didn't need bumping, in my opinion, no offence Guy.

Gecko4lif
Galactus is above all cel.
A & T are supposedly galactus level...

See where im going with this?

lordboo
the celestail win this

Kutulu
OMGOSH.

EVER.

How original.

OMIGOSH his mom is DEAD! OMIGOSH!

(sorry usual response to your mom jokes)

guy222
And I was trying to say "I find these sort of threads detrimental to the community, sense of self and camaradie within the forum".

It really didn't need bumping, in my opinion, no offence Guy.

none taken

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
I think it's a near a stalemate possibly with a very small majority for the Proimal Gods.

u should taken celestials

why u laughing out loud

smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
u should taken celestials

why u laughing out loud

smile

Thats a way of perspective guy wink

The scan showing the Proimal gods clearly stats that one of them is a watcher and a second one is giving the same clarification as a Celestial, and Diableri Aegis and Tenebrous was some of the strongest of the Proimal gods so.... wink

guy222
Good issue besides when Norrin won

Let me find the scans

Of course, I gonna take Celestials smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Good issue besides when Norrin won

Let me find the scans

Of course, I gonna take Celestials smile

yes that was a catastrophy Galactus should have arrived and kicked them out of the 616 universe big grin

Okay and the ones of the proimal gods origin too.

What a surprise wink

Citizen V
Originally posted by Kutulu
OMIGOSH his mom is DEAD! OMIGOSH!

(sorry usual response to your mom jokes)

Yeah, I could have said that (and I wouldn't have been lieing) I just thought it'd kill the mood of the thread.

I mean, I wouldn't want to interupt the "My Omnipotent character is stronger than your Omnipotent character" debate. erm

It's fascinating.

guy222
Tenebrous/Aegis

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.9610554869.jpghttp://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.8e0ec099f9.jpghttp://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.fbabd32f70.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
Guy, what comic is that from

Team 2 takes it

G-Mafia
Team 1 for me. The only way Surfer took them was with that plot device. You can't always just have feat-wars right?

Tenebrous
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Guy, what comic is that from

Team 2 takes it

Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.