Interesting Inside look oN POTC3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Ok so i bought the Life Story Magazine Johnny Depp edition and they gave an inside look on POTC3!

Not much stuff was said that we dont already know.....but there were a couple things:

1) Breifly TnT said that the way this Trilogy was constructed was that there should not be POTC4. POTC3 should and very well may be the end of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Sequals. (which made we really sad to read this)

2) They said P1 brought Will, Liz, and Jack together, P2 tore them apart and P3 they will set their differences aside and ultimately team up again!

3) P3 will be all about forming alliances, whether short term or long term!

4) They also said that there will be a point in P3 that EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in the MOVIE will have at one point betrayed each other! (interesting)

5) And there is a sense of END to this movie

there were a couple of other things but cant quite remember, but when i go home i'll try to scan the article so u all can see it!

Let me know what you think?

katelovespirate
OOOO!!! interesting stuff. thanks for posting! smile im looking forward to all the betrayals, as well as the heroic moment out three main heroes team up as dramatic music plays to battle the enemy together. hotness. smile

and this doesnt necessarily mean there wont be a potc4. it just will have its own story.

a-k-a-amber
oh me tooo betrayals wil be interesting! Im going to have to buy this!

a-k-a-amber
I have the film fantasy edition that has POTC and TnT say that it will gets Darker and more adult... hmmmmm

katelovespirate
that's a check plus for the J/L love scene if i ever heard it! wink

a-k-a-amber
Im hoping smile

PirateDiva
Oh ya now that you mention it they said that too:

6) POTC3 gets a lot more darker.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
OOOO!!! interesting stuff. thanks for posting! smile im looking forward to all the betrayals, as well as the heroic moment out three main heroes team up as dramatic music plays to battle the enemy together. hotness. smile

and this doesnt necessarily mean there wont be a potc4. it just will have its own story.

Ya they said if they do do more sequeals that it wont be POTC it will be like the Adventures of Jack Sparrow....or their own story line....but this Trilogy thats it for it! which is still kinda sad!

a-k-a-amber
I was acually hoping they wouldn't do anymore things do get old after awhile... I just didn't want to see it ruined so but... hey IMO this trilogy beats Star Wars AND Lord Of The Rings

but its still sad to come to an end

vegaofthelyre
OOH i would love for it to get darker. I thought some of the darker undertones in DMC were lovely! (i.e. Turkish prison, Gibbsy singing the Dead Man's Chest song and also the night confrontation with Jack and his crew). Also, Jack looks very nice in the darker lighting as well. If T&T want this Pirates 3 to be a success, they will have to keep pushing the envelope; they cannot be content with rehashing old/familiar ground. Stagnancy is always DEATH...so come one T&T give us what you've got! We can take it.. big grin

PirateDiva
Oh and more thing i forgot to add:

7) TnT also said that the only DANGER for PIRATES 3 is to stay on the safe side (interesting)

i like that because putting Will and Liz to stay together is about the safest thing they can do....so i think this is good!!! all signs indicated Jack/Liz to me!!!!

willofthewisp
So everyone's betrayed each other at least once. Then we're definitely going to see bad Will because I think he has yet to betray Liz. He's betrayed Jack, but not her yet. And don't say he betrayed her by "forgetting" about her while he was on the Flying Dutchman. He's going to screw her over in a big way and I can't wait to see the dark side of him.

CaptinJackLover
OOO i want to read this article! sounds interesting! i cnat wait to see them betray each other! (although some have aready have betrayed *cough*LIZ*cough*)

.:Space Opera:.
"Breifly TnT said that the way this Trilogy was constructed was that there should not be POTC4. POTC3 should and very well may be the end of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Sequals. (which made we really sad to read this)"

wrong. i dont know where they made these assumptions from. Pirates is one of the biggest franchises in movie history and if i know my Disney theyll play on that for awhile. it is going to turn into a Star Wars-esque run i garauntee it. All of the cast members are more than willing to do more than just three, especially Johnny according to all of the interviews ive read.

PirateDiva
DiD U KNOW.....Johnny was in KARATE when he was younger!!!!! I Love him!!!

-savvychick-
hehe, i waz in karatebig grin it was fun...lol

kiwibird
I no nothing 'bout karate but I'm gona start loving it now for Johnny's sake.

a-k-a-amber
anyone notice they mention Madagascar in the script?

-savvychick-
they mentioned madagascar?

this forum has made me realize i have a lot in common with johnnybig grinlol...thought i'd share

a-k-a-amber
lol me 2!

tee_pirategirl
yeah they do mention madagascar...the sailor that was talking to Will says that Jack ran off to Madagascar with a woman half his age and twice his height

SarahB
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yeah they do mention madagascar...the sailor that was talking to Will says that Jack ran off to Madagascar with a woman half his age and twice his height

laughing out loud tht sounds funny- made me laugh
its a shame their nt doin a 4th one but in a way they might spoil it- or nt but anyway its makin me mre excited 2 see itbig grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl

lol....ya but they cut that out! TnT mentioned it in the commentaries on the DVD!!!

LovelyOne
I aint being fooled by what they are hinting there..that "everything is going to wind up back as it was" basically..that whole boy playing "young Jack" is way too suspicious IMHO..that is someones son
they are saying he's going to play a younger version of Jack...no kidding lol..like father like son

willofthewisp
"Back as it was?" That can't possibly happen in the literal sense. Will may not want to be a pirate, but he is one now. It's going to be a little difficult for him to just return to being a blacksmith without any problems. He's a fugitive. Liz? Liz's dad's going to die I'm sure of it. She won't have the government protection she's had in the past. She can't go back to the nobility class. The only way she can go back to that life is if she goes through with marrying Will...who will also have problems going back.
Jack? Jack's died and come back. He's changed. No one can go through that and go on exactly as they did before.

Bwa Ha Ha
totally to the last sentence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.