Deathstroke vs Kingpin hand to hand combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Deathstroke- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/Slade_Wilson

vs

Kingpin- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Kingpin_%28Wilson_Fisk%29

Darth Martin
Kingpin dies!

Soljer
laughing

You gotta be kidding. Deathstroke puts a fist through his face.

Entity
I don't care how much of the Kingpin is 0% bodyfat. Slade will hand him his ass.

golem370
Kingpin as fought Captain America and Spider-Man and Daredevil

jrodslam
Pure h2h combat? Kingpin wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Pure h2h combat? Kingpin wins.

What the f**k?

Tell me you're kidding.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Tell me you're kidding.

Joking?no Im quite serious.

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/362451-respect-deathstroke

Problem solved. Anyone who reads that and still believes that Kingpin would have a chance in hell is just deluding themselves.

jrodslam
Slade never impressed me when it came to h2h. His CIS/PIS aura is bigger than Captain Americas. I still say Kinpin beats him h2h. Call me delusional if you want.

King KAM
im sorry jrod...normally we agree..Originally posted by jrodslam
Slade never impressed me when it came to h2h. His CIS/PIS aura is bigger than Captain Americas. I still say Kinpin beats him h2h. Call me delusional if you want. delusional

Evangel94
Hand to Hand? No Weapons?

Kingpin takes the majority.

Fisk gave both Spiderman and Captain America on seperate occasions serious trouble in the past when they fought hand to hand.

Eclipso
Deathstroke wins, he's like a combination of Bullseye and Cap.

King KAM
DS has ev9ery advantage here, and large ones at that

Howard_Jones
DS has a supposed advantage, but he's not beating Kingpin.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/362451-respect-deathstroke

Problem solved. Anyone who reads that and still believes that Kingpin would have a chance in hell is just deluding themselves.

What in that thread can't someone like Captain America or Wolverine take?

King KAM
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
DS has a supposed advantage, but he's not beating Kingpin.

What in that thread can't someone like Captain America or Wolverine take? deathstroke would literally just overpower fisk.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by King KAM
deathstroke would literally just overpower fisk.

Cap couldn't, and Spidey's had trouble with it. Doesn't mean Slade would.

King KAM
Cap couldn't, and Spidey's had trouble with it. Doesn't mean Slade would. cap aint as strong as DS, DS lifts things 100 men have trouble with. Fisk is just human, DS is lifting tons and shit man.

And spidey is in constant hold back on his villains, everyone knows this.

Howard_Jones
cap aint as strong as DS, DS lifts things 100 men have trouble with. Fisk is just human, DS is lifting tons and shit man.

And spidey is in constant hold back on his villains, everyone knows this.

Cap's damn strong himself. The guy was benching 1000 pounds as reps! He's crazy strong.

King KAM
Cap's damn strong himself. The guy was benching 1000 pounds as reps! He's crazy strong. dont talk to me about no cap'n amurica, i breathe that guy. but he is no DS when it comes to strength.

Cap was benching 2200 pounds like it was nothing, but DS lifts things that take 100 men, easily. Fisk aint as strong as 100 men, and definatley aint as fast

Soljer
Keeping up with Kid Flash (since his FIRST appearance, don't you dare start bitching about PIS), dodging starfire's starbolts, winning a tug-of-war with Donna Troy, a GREAT healing factor (heals from body-long gashes and fourty rounds from a machine gun in moments), ten thousand times the senses of a normal Human....

Kingpin has a jobber aura that's even superior to Batman's. He isn't a very skilled fighter, and is peak human AT BEST, and only in certain regards. Spiderman, Captain America, and even Daredevil should never have a BIT of trouble with him. The three aforementioned characters would beat him damn near 10/10 in a forum scenario.

And Deathstroke is like Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine, and Daredevil combined. He beats Fisk about ten thousand times out of five.

Alfheim
dont talk to me about no cap'n amurica, i breathe that guy. but he is no DS when it comes to strength.

Cap was benching 2200 pounds like it was nothing, but DS lifts things that take 100 men, easily. Fisk aint as strong as 100 men, and definatley aint as fast

2200 is not a certainity

Oh yeah it says this in DS's bio

Powers and abilities

Deathstroke possesses various superhuman powers, including his combat skills and tactical genius. He also possesses heightened levels of strength, speed, agility, stamina and reflexes.

Deathstroke also possesses a regenerative factor in his blood that enables him to heal from physical injury much faster than a normal person. This has also made him effectively immortal, enabling him to recover from fatal injuries.

Deathstroke is a master tactician and strategist, particularly adept at turning superheroes' own abilities against them, stemming from his years in the military and combat with various heroes. He is also a highly formidable opponent in physical combat, such that Batman at best stalemated him.

If thats the case then Fisk stands a chance.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
2200 is not a certainity

Indeed, it's entirely subjective whether you believe the electronic dials represented the entire weight, or the weight of each plate.

Madvillain
slade

Alfheim
Indeed, it's entirely subjective whether you believe the electronic dials represented the entire weight, or the weight of each plate.

Still bloody good though when you think he was doing reps with that. They really need to update his strength level. Sorry back on topic. embarrasment

Darth Martin
Now all the DS fans come in. Slade wins majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.