Shrek 3trailer Is Out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3aZXVzUQGA4

This looks so great, and with this trailer out, that means it's only a matter of time before POTC3 is! Long live Shrek and AWE!

katelovespirate
shrek looks awesome. im excited. smile

PirateDiva
LMAO....awwwwww Shrek is out yessssss......W0o0o0o00o POTC3 is around the corner i can feel it....wo0o00o0o0o!!!!

siriuswriter
oh dear god that was hilarious. "oh no..." and pinoccio's (damn spelling) avoidance... lol... but I wanted to see justin timberlake shrekicized!!

kiwibird
Lol schrek! Too bad AWE gona kick its arse!

willofthewisp
I wouldn't mind if they go 1 and 2. Are they going to be out at the same time? I would figure AWE would be out by now if that's the case. Shrek is competition.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I wouldn't mind if they go 1 and 2. Are they going to be out at the same time? I would figure AWE would be out by now if that's the case. Shrek is competition.

Shreck comes out like a week or 2 before AWE!!!!

a-k-a-amber
maybe they will release our trailer as a new years present

Bwa Ha Ha
I haven't watched S2....

willofthewisp
Oh man, you have to see Shrek 2! To be honest, I think it's weaker than the first movie, but it's really funny and I like where the story's going. It's packed with action and fairytale references and it's really good.

What are the best movie series of all time?

1. POTC
2. Star Wars
3. Harry Potter
4. Shrek

Bwa Ha Ha
lol pretty much, yeah

RoguePw25
This has nothing to do with POTC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.