Ryu & Terry run the nest gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Okay, no BS, no mention of jobbing, and no bias. Nest has all the advantages they had on kyo and the rest of the flame users, who wins.

1.Maxima & Whip
2.Venessa, Seth, and Ramon
3.Foxy & Daina
4.K' Prime, Kula Diamond, and Candy
5.K'9999 & Angel( They were retconned, stupid SNKP)
6.Original Zero & Friends (His strikers)
7.Igniz

olympian
Angel was retconned? How?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by olympian
Angel was retconned? How?

She was retconned along with k'9999. Snk disliked the design.

Emperor Ashtar
Random Post

http://kingoffighters.planets.gamespy.com/es/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=6207&fullsize=1

Remulous
If they can rest after every battle, they can take the win.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
If they can rest after every battle, they can take the win.

Give me a detailed explanation as to why, please.

Remulous
1.) The 1st fight is a fair match in which Ryu and Terry are more than capable.

2.) Neither fighter can defeat O.Zero, yet K' was able to beat him yet he wasn't able to beat Krizalid. Krizalid was beaten by Kyo and I know Ryu or Terry can beat Kyo.

3.) Once again a fair fight . Foxy and Daina are pretty much equal and Foxy was seemingly killed by K'9999, yet K'9999 was defeated by K' and Kyo has proven himself stronger than K' and Ryu and Terry can defeat Kyo.

4.) Once again Kyo comes into play, neither fighter can beat Krizalid, Krizalid lost to Kyo and Kyo can be defeated by either Terry or Ryu. Terry will take K' and Ryu will take Candy and Kula.

5.)This is another fair fight which neither fighter can beat K' so there is'nt much chance against Ryu or Terry.

6.) This depends, are his strikers used as strikers or as teammates? O.Zero and his strikers plus his Lion were defeated by K' and his team team. I'm sure by now I have gave enough evidence of how Terry an Ryu can beat K' and his team.

7.) This last one is based off simple belief. It has been said that Gill can beat Igniz and I believe Terry and Ryu can team up to over come Gill if either Ryu or Terry can't beat Gill on their own, possibly. In fact neither character in this guantlent can beat Gill yet Terry or Ryu have a chance to beat Gill on their own, Ryu anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.