This Team vs That team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fights in NYC. at night. 12 hours prep time

Team 1:

Batman -black Batsuit with kevlar from No Mans Land, exploding and acid etched batarangs, electric auto tracking batarangs, nerve and tear gas, flash grenades, incendiary grenades, chemical bombs, regurgitant, line gun, radar, adhesive explosives, laser torch, electric net launcher.
Black Panther -vibranium suit and boots, energy dagger, retractable anti-metal claws and kimoyo card.
The Punisher - dual high-impact assault rifles off Civil War, Mossberg 10 gauge shotgun, Desert Eagle, kevlar vest and 4 grenades.

vs

Team 2:

Wolverine
Captain America
Movie Blade -(except using comic physics for this fight)- Centrifugal gun off the novel: Batman Dead White. it launches multiple flechelettes like a shotgun pattern which are like razor sharp darts and theyre extremely deadly. the one thug that was using it said he could cut Batman in half with it. dual modified MAC-10s, glaive shurikens, incendiary grenades, wrist blades and a kevlar flak jacket.

who wins??

King Kandy
Team two.

The guys on that team have actual powers...

braz
Originally posted by King Kandy
Team two.

The guys on that team have actual powers... '

well that doesnt necessarily mean they automatically win. team 1 could outsmart em.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King Kandy
Team two.

The guys on that team have actual powers...

Doesn't mean a thing....the guys on Team One are smarter, better prepared, better armored AND armed, and know a thing or two about preparation and strategy...

Don't get me wrong, it would be REALLY damn close....but with 12 hours of prep, I see Team One taking the win. If the fight went down without a moments notice, then yeah...I could see Team Two taking it.

Excellent fight by the way Braz!!!! wink

braz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Doesn't mean a thing....the guys on Team One are smarter, better prepared, better armored AND armed, and know a thing or two about preparation and strategy...

Don't get me wrong, it would be REALLY damn close....but with 12 hours of prep, I see Team One taking the win. If the fight went down without a moments notice, then yeah...I could see Team Two taking it.

Excellent fight by the way Braz!!!! wink

haha word up. wink

Darth Martin
With these weapons listed I actually think Punisher might take Blade out in this one. Blade gets no Super-Shotgun or Sword.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
With these weapons listed I actually think Punisher might take Blade out in this one. Blade gets no Super-Shotgun or Sword.

no, but he has this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Purpose_Individual_Weapon

Darth Martin
Ahhh, more like a modified M60. Leaning in Blade's favor slightly.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Ahhh, more like a modified M60. Leaning in Blade's favor slightly.

yea its badass, it shoots up to 2300 rounds/minute in which each shell holds 32 flechettes. no expression

braz
up upp!

Stupid Rookie
Bats Prep is key to this, but I think it will be pretty even. the more prep you give them the better they do. The less, the better team 2.

Cap is also smart enough and a good enough tactician to coutner some of bat's prep.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
up upp! laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
and away! no expression

big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Bats Prep is key to this, but I think it will be pretty even. the more prep you give them the better they do. The less, the better team 2.

Cap is also smart enough and a good enough tactician to coutner some of bat's prep.
I agree.

braz
up

Darth Martin
I'm goin with Team 1 although it could really go either way with Blade having that gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.