Colossus and Thing versus Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
battle of the behemoths

Howard_Jones
Abomination.

tkitna
I think Colossus and Thing take him with teamwork. Abominations track record isnt that great. I realize he beat the Hulk the first time they went at it, but he took so many beatings afterwards that he appeared afraid of the Hulk. Wonderman beat him too. I just think the duo can take him.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by tkitna
I think Colossus and Thing take him with teamwork. Abominations track record isnt that great. I realize he beat the Hulk the first time they went at it, but he took so many beatings afterwards that he appeared afraid of the Hulk. Wonderman beat him too. I just think the duo can take him.

You are aware that Hulk is considerably stronger than both Colossus and Thing, right? Not only that, but the only people to actually have good fight records against Hulk are Abomination, Silver Surfer, and Namor.

tkitna
I realize that, but besides the Hulk (who Abomination is also stronger than at their base level), who has Abomination slapped around?

The team for the win.

roughrider
Originally posted by tkitna

I agree. Despite his power, the ugly dude from Zagreb has a spotty record. Hawkeye even beat him once with arrows. Each one of these guys could give him a good fight; together, they definitely win.

Mindship
In their early days, Thing used to give Hulk a good battle all by his lone, blue-eyed self.

Team ftw.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by roughrider
I agree. Despite his power, the ugly dude from Zagreb has a spotty record. Hawkeye even beat him once with arrows. Each one of these guys could give him a good fight; together, they definitely win.

thumb up

norrinradd43
Thing and Colossus have way too much combined strength and fighting skill for Abomination to handle, Ben and Pete 10/10

Kurash
each one of these guys could give abomination a solid fight on their own, thing and colossus 10/10

jgiant
I guess thing and colossus, but idk abomination is 100 class strength and could probably pound both of these guys separately, and he has near invulnerablitiy, maybe 7/10 for thing and colo.

snoopdogg
Thing can hang with the Hulk. Hulk has beaten Abom more times then not. Add Colossus who is slightly above Thing I would bet on the team if I was a bettin' man.

outarddwarf
I would definetly bet on the team. If wonderman can take him, these two can definetly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.