Galactus vs. The Watchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
The Watchers got handled by the Celestials, I like Galactus. Maybe that large bald leader the One gets eaten first. laughing

Jack Daniels
Galactus is weak if he doesnt feed...he shrinks to mortal size....Thor had to keep him alive with mystic hammer power in the F4 cartoon series...GhostRider even took him down.....The watchers would win at some point.

Madvillain
watchers...collectively they beat his ass.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Madvillain
watchers...collectively they beat his ass.

Agreed, there are too many watchers. Remember it is a Race of beings, not a team of 3 or 4.

Jack Daniels
anybody know what the watcher babes look like?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
anybody know what the watcher babes look like?

Ugh... even worse, imagine giving birth to a baby with a head that big! They must have to use some sort of wormhole c-section technology to get that big head to pop out!

Jack Daniels
ugg ....scratch my last inquiry

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
The Watchers got handled by the Celestials, I like Galactus. Maybe that large bald leader the One gets eaten first. laughing

bump

left
why do you have to reopen threads in which people stoped posting for the obvious reasons ?

Utrigita
Galactus would win because of one simple reason the code of none interference, which could be seen when the celestial attacked then, hell they just stood there taking a beating without repelling it in anyway, and again which power level is Galactus on (God i hate that power level)

JediSamuraiMRB
Watchers take it

guy222
too many watchers

Mindset
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Galactus is weak if he doesnt feed...he shrinks to mortal size....Thor had to keep him alive with mystic hammer power in the F4 cartoon series...GhostRider even took him down.....The watchers would win at some point.

lol, cartoon

Utrigita
Since nothing els is stated then Galactus powerlevels is per forum rules at normal powerlevels equels 50 %, This is in some way going to be a slaughter from my point of view Galactus will Lose but IMO a lot of Watchers will go down.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by left
why do you have to reopen threads in which people stoped posting for the obvious reasons ?

Cause he can. Read his profile big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Since nothing els is stated then Galactus powerlevels is per forum rules at normal powerlevels equels 50 %, This is in some way going to be a slaughter from my point of view Galactus will Lose but IMO a lot of Watchers will go down.

Too many Watchers

One on One, Galactus defeats Uatu. Agree

Utrigita
Agreed friend

guy222
cheers

123KID
the Watchers watch as they get killed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.