green arrow vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who wins

Rewmac
Range man, range. Arrow is good enough to knock Wolvie out...Just read a couple issues from v3 he can make it...I suppose.

marvelprince
Gotta go with Wolverine. I believe he's agile enough to dodge most of GA's attacks. Besides, if this is current GA he doesn't have much of his trick arrows, I believe the only arrow he has now that could keep Logan down would be that arrow he used on the zombies in his OYL series. He only has one of those too so if he misses thats it for him. Wolverine 8/10.

jacobo0o
anyone thinks different?

Rewmac
Different like what??? He said Wolvie I said Arrow....Is there a secret 3rd match up?

Darth Martin
Give him his trick arrows and he takes it.

Green Arrow's trick arrows include:

Acetylene Arrow
Acid Arrow
Bola Arrow
Boxing Glove Arrow
Cryonic (Freezing) Arrow
Drill Arrow
Explosive Arrow
Extinguisher Arrow
Flash Arrow
Glue Arrow
Grappling Hook Arrow
Handcuffs Arrow
Kryptonite Arrow
Mini-Arrow
Net Arrow
Safe-Cracking Arrow
Smokescreen Arrow
Sonic Arrow
Stunner Arrow
Tear Gas Arrow
Quantum Arrow
Greek Fire Arrow

King KAM
phantom zone arrow...

Swanky-Tuna
This match all depends on how many boxing glove arrows GA has.

capt it up
normal arrows will be useless there not taking logan down. Logan could simply dodge every arrow as well. so really i not seeing how green arrow will win this. Logan can see bulelts in slow motion. arrows won't be a problem for him

TheGreenJordan
Talented as GA may be i dont see him putting down wolvie for too long. id say wolvie 9/10, cuz you know GA isnt a total push over and hell have a trick or in this case an arrow up his sleeve big grin

Howard_Jones
He'd have to resort to the higher arrows to put Wolverine down. The whole fight depends on the range.

capt it up
really depends on the range of the arrows attack. If there attack is simply the range and radius of a normal arrow and logan does not want to be hit then logan won't be hit

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Rewmac
Different like what??? He said Wolvie I said Arrow....Is there a secret 3rd match up?

This made me laugh very hard. Perfect response. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Although I'm loath to say it, I also believe Wolverine is the winner here.

capt it up
such hate for logan for no reason

Psyquis52
It's not that Capt. I'm actually at a point now where I like Wolverine.

It's just I like Green Arrow a lot.

TheGreenJordan
Originally posted by capt it up
such hate for logan for no reason

Ill give the guy his respect, i dont really hate the guy use to be one of my favorite x-men next to cykes, just me and wolves drifted apart like a bad girlfriend lol

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
It's not that Capt. I'm actually at a point now where I like Wolverine.

It's just I like Green Arrow a lot.
screw green arrow.

" goes to the corner were he has a memorial of hawk eye"

Psyquis52
screw green arrow.

" goes to the corner were he has a memorial of hawk eye"

That's actualy really sad. sad

Howard_Jones
He's alive again. And he got Wanda in the sack.

It's a two in one for Clint Barton.

Psyquis52
I'm not entirely certain that I would want to be the guy with Wanda.

Martian_mind
If you got lucky she would change the universe so that you had a bigger package.But i guess if you broke up she could shrink it....

Howard_Jones
Bah. She's gorgeous, and comes from a powerful family. Only problem: she has a thing for wierdos. First a robot, then a guy powered by ionic force.

Psyquis52
And know a masochistic with a bow.

Martian_mind
Well theres nothing wrong with girls liking machines or force.

Psyquis52
Or straight shooters. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Green arow would be better.lots of ..trick shots.her fave would be the boxing glove.

Psyquis52
Doesn't Hawkeye have trick arrows as well?

Martian_mind
Mostly explosives i think and there'd be to much of a chance she'd get pregnant if he used those.

Howard_Jones
Hawkeye packs a more explosive arsenal. Look at Avengers: Disassembled when he got blown up. Took an entire Kree starship with him.

Psyquis52
That's just because he's flat out crazy.

Howard_Jones
No kiddin. Anyone willing to try and take out Mephisto with an arrow is nuts.

Jyppe
normal arrows will be useless there not taking logan down. Logan could simply dodge every arrow as well. so really i not seeing how green arrow will win this. Logan can see bulelts in slow motion. arrows won't be a problem for him issue number..?

Rewmac
Logan can see bulelts in slow motion.

laughing: laughing Can't he also slow down time? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine. Becuz once he gets in close, There is nothing GA can do about it. He'll prolly have to take up a new hobby, like piano playing with his feat.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
issue number..?

was stated and explained in the weapon x noval.

Rewmac
The types of arrows are listed not to mention Ollie is no dumb rookie...

capt you always say this and this was sated and happened. Bring scans up please once in a while.

Wolverine maybe will dodge one or two but when 5 explosive arrows explode behind, next to or before him he'll be slowed down enough for Ollie to knock him out. And by the way I'm not sure he could dodge Green Arrows shots. He is a bleeding professional...

capt it up
The types of arrows are listed not to mention Ollie is no dumb rookie...

capt you always say this and this was sated and happened. Bring scans up please once in a while.
I do not have a scanner. So wait issue numbers are not good enough evidence?

Wolverine maybe will dodge one or two but when 5 explosive arrows explode behind, next to or before him he'll be slowed down enough for Ollie to knock him out. And by the way I'm not sure he could dodge Green Arrows shots. He is a bleeding professional...
Bleeding professional whoopy. Logan dodges trained special ops before. He dodges trained snipers and assassin before. Hell he dodge scots blasts before.

Fact is logan will see them coming in slow motion and will have no trouble dodging them.

Green arrow really has no arrows with the ability to KO logan either.

qqqqqqq
the Quantum Arrow would been enough to bring down wolvie. correct me if i'm wrong

Rewmac
Spec ops aren't Ollie, they aren't the Green Arrow member of the Justice League...Correct me if I'm wrong capt but nearly all the street levelers can dodge bullets in some way. Tell me the issue number when did he see a bullet in slow motion??? And when was it stated...

riceroost
This fight goes 1 of 2 ways:

1) Wolverine simply walks through a hail of arrows while talking to Jubilee on his cell phone and calmly guts Ollie while looking like a pin cushion.

2) Wolverine catches the very first arrow Ollie fires at him and then quicker than Oliver can ready the next bolt he hurls it back at Oliver and hits him in the face with it.

guy222
Originally posted by jacobo0o
who wins

Wolverine. His claws are razor sharp. He can cut through anything. Healing factor second to none.

Muck101
Allright kiddies, I hate to break this to you. Wolverine ISNT THAT DAMN AGILE!! And even with a healing factor, Wolvie still feels pain. Now, I'm betting a good trick arrow to the groin will bring Logan to his knees for a good while. And stop telling me that wolverine can't be killed. ANYONE can be killed. You just need creativity. And if your looking for someone who'se crafty, look no further than Ollie.

capt it up
Spec ops aren't Ollie, they aren't the Green Arrow member of the Justice League...Correct me if I'm wrong capt but nearly all the street levelers can dodge bullets in some way. Tell me the issue number when did he see a bullet in slow motion??? And when was it stated...
it was stated in the weapon x noval. yopu know the origens of wolverine the book that explaisn what logans powers are and what weapon x did to him.

qqqqqqq
wolvie is definitely better than GA in hand to hand combats.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Muck101
Allright kiddies, I hate to break this to you. Wolverine ISNT THAT DAMN AGILE!! And even with a healing factor, Wolvie still feels pain. Now, I'm betting a good trick arrow to the groin will bring Logan to his knees for a good while. And stop telling me that wolverine can't be killed. ANYONE can be killed. You just need creativity. And if your looking for someone who'se crafty, look no further than Ollie.

I hate to break it to you but yes he is. He just doesn't dodge that much cause he doesn't really have to. Why would he worry bout dodging fists and bullets if they won't keep him down for long? GA no doubt will be able to land some shots on him, but its not nearly as easy as you think. Plus current Green Arrow doesn't have nearly as many trick arrows as he used to

capt it up

Rewmac
I'm sure Green Arrow can win this have you seen his GL team ups or his Dr. Light fights?? If Wolverine doesn't have his KMC Powers his going down no matter what.

Rewmac
As long as it's Oliver Queen we are putting up against Wolverine he can take Wolverine. As long as Logan doesn't have his KMC powers I'm sure.
But watch capt as long as i don't see a damn scan which states Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion or an exact page number which states I don't belive. You always say you only put statements and real things from comics but I never saw a scan, never saw proof I know Wolverine is you favourite but in my opinion you overrate him a bit. Marvel showed him high and very powerful the last couple of years. Why????? Because he is a popular character and they can increase the selling rate. Look at classic Wolverine and look at current Wolverine big difference.

marvelprince
I'm sure Green Arrow can win this have you seen his GL team ups or his Dr. Light fights?? If Wolverine doesn't have his KMC Powers his going down no matter what.

Yea but have you seen his fights with Drakon and Shado? He also has high end and low end showings just like Logan. Current GA also doesn't have his trick arrows like he did in the past so he's at a dissadvantage here

NiņoAraņa
GA should def. take this, he has enough arrows to slow down/bring down Wolvie, and he's no slouch in hand to hand either....by the time Wolvie gets to him (if he does, depending on distance) he'll be injured enough for GA to take him hand to hand...

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Mini-tactical nuke arrow or Quantum arrow, perhaps.

Otherwise, Wolverine will be taking arrows to the eyes and groin without a problem, and will then close hand to hand and tear Ollie up.

I don't see Ollie taking this without pulling out some REAL tricky arrows. maybe a cluster of arrows all aimed at the same place? slows him down, then hits him with a trick arrow to the eye (like a freezing one or something) then another clutster of arrows and repeat that cycle

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Not a bad idea except for the fact that Wolverine is a HELLA fast runner...and the original poster didn't specify how far apart the combatants begin, but even if they are a football field apart, Wolverine could try to Rush ollie and not give him TOO much time to pump Wolverine with arrows.

Not to mention the fact that Logan CAN dodge the things as they are coming. Ollie's best chance would be a splash-damage arrow. Something that would explode and knock logan off his feet, even if Wolverine dodges it.

Then, when Wolverine is off his feet, pump him full of arrows.

Meh, that seems a little too iffy, though. Possible, but not quite as probable as Wolverine cutting Ollie in half.

I'm not saying Ollie CAN'T beat Logan, just not a majority of the time. yeah, agreed i guess.....

another one goes down to Wolvie sad

K3VIL
Green Arrow takes this.
3 normal arrows and a boxing glove one, just to have Logan busy dodging them.And then an explosive one makes debris from a building hit Logan, he dodge them but is slowed down from a flashbang and a glue arrow.Oliver shoots him with xplosive arrows and then use the quantum one, which I dunno what it does but looks cool from the name.

EDIT: KRYPTONITE ARROW?And how can he hit Supes?

marvelprince
Originally posted by K3VIL
Green Arrow takes this.
3 normal arrows and a boxing glove one, just to have Logan busy dodging them.And then an explosive one makes debris from a building hit Logan, he dodge them but is slowed down from a flashbang and a glue arrow.Oliver shoots him with xplosive arrows and then use the quantum one, which I dunno what it does but looks cool from the name.

EDIT: KRYPTONITE ARROW?And how can he hit Supes?

So Logan dodges the regular arrows but when it comes to ones that really can hurt him he magically loses the ability to dodge?

Rewmac
Originally posted by marvelprince
Yea but have you seen his fights with Drakon and Shado? He also has high end and low end showings just like Logan. Current GA also doesn't have his trick arrows like he did in the past so he's at a dissadvantage here I don't know if you know but KMC versus forums uses characters at their best if not specified.

So Logan dodges the regular arrows but when it comes to ones that really can hurt him he magically loses the ability to dodge?

Logan's dodge ability is a bit overrated. If 10 Arrows in 2 secs come right into your face who is he gonna dodge those?? Spidey might be able to do it but not Wolverine. Also if 5 explosive Arrows explode around you in 1-2 sec you gonna be blown into air...Wolverine looses here...

Grimm22
GA's book sucks right now, but Wolverine has Loeb writing his...

Thus Daredevil wins big grin

Rewmac
Logan can see bulelts in slow motion. arrows won't be a problem for him

The things I don't understand are :

Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion???

Only bullets? Not the fist?? He can only dodge bullets then?? Only see bullets in slow motion??? And coz of he sees them in slow motion he can move faster than soundspeed and dodge them right?? If he sees a bullet in slow motion is worse for him...He sees the bullet somewhere and coz he sees it in slow motion he can't tell where is it...Only bullets on slow motion??? What if I shoot him with a M-16 (which has the fire rate of 900 round/min the speed of the bullet is 980 meters/sec that is 3200 feet/second) can he dodge that??? So now he has superspeed right???

Rewmac
Hmmm....

capt it up

capt it up
The things I don't understand are :

Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion???

Only bullets? Not the fist?? He can only dodge bullets then?? Only see bullets in slow motion??? And coz of he sees them in slow motion he can move faster than soundspeed and dodge them right?? If he sees a bullet in slow motion is worse for him...He sees the bullet somewhere and coz he sees it in slow motion he can't tell where is it...Only bullets on slow motion??? What if I shoot him with a M-16 (which has the fire rate of 900 round/min the speed of the bullet is 980 meters/sec that is 3200 feet/second) can he dodge that??? So now he has superspeed right???

No different then spiderman. Funny hot your standerards for one character, but not another.

King KAM
Can Wolverine win...Most definatley, Can Green Arrow win...if he knows hes fighting wolverine than yes, Impromptu, the majority goes to Wolverine.

nuff said

K3VIL
Did you read?
Logan is busy dodging falling debris, then is blinded from a flashbang.How can he counter that?He can't.He gets slowed from glue also, stucked to the ground.And then he's screwed.

trolly_crouchjr
Err...the wolverine fanboy posts are putting me off, ill say GA... leeme get some proof

trolly_crouchjr
Heres what i think-GA first fires a boxing glove arrow, he is surprised the Wolverine dodges it and is comming in on him fast, so he waits till Wolverine is about 5 feet from him before he fires a glue arrow,
wolverine slashes it but he gets glued and from there...GA takes his time to choose an arrow to shoot Wolverine

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Heres what i think-GA first fires a boxing glove arrow, he is surprised the Wolverine dodges it and is comming in on him fast, so he waits till Wolverine is about 5 feet from him before he fires a glue arrow,
wolverine slashes it but he gets glued and from there...GA takes his time to choose an arrow to shoot Wolverine let me say this, if GA waits til wolvie is 5 feet away, he's going down no expression

trolly_crouchjr

Rewmac
Yo, Capt nice going there....That's what I'm talking about big grin Now I see what you big grin (It's not sarcasm)... But wouldn't a couple of explosive arrows slow him down?

Soljer
Yo, Capt nice going there....That's what I'm talking about big grin Now I see what you big grin (It's not sarcasm)... But wouldn't a couple of explosive arrows slow him down?

Slow him down? Certainly. Like I said, Green Arrow's best chance is to knock Wolverine off his feet with a splash damage arrow. Follow that up with a few glue arrows, and then hit him with a mini-nuke.

However, that scenario seems much more unlikely than Wolverine slicing Ollie in half.

Also, the original poster never stated how far apart they begin, did he? Are they a mile apart? A football field? Are they confined to a garage? Are they on a battlefield the size of a wrestling mat? A ten by ten room?

It really makes all the difference between Wolverine winning 10/10, 6/10 or 3/10.

capt it up
Originally posted by K3VIL
Did you read?
Logan is busy dodging falling debris, then is blinded from a flashbang.How can he counter that?He can't.He gets slowed from glue also, stucked to the ground.And then he's screwed.

flash bang won't matter much since logan him self has stated he does not need his site to keep on fighting.

debris falling? in an areana match? were this debris going to come from?

capt it up

thanks

if the exploding arrows hit him yes. How ever not likly they hit him and there radius would have to be very large. also logan can close the ground very very fast.

King KAM
flash bang won't matter much since logan him self has stated he does not need his site to keep on fighting.

debris falling? in an areana match? were this debris going to come from? but he does need that and his hearing...which will also be out the "bang" in flash bang, to dodge the glue arrows that are gonna stick him to the ground correct????

Grimm22
Wolverine 10/10

If this was Hawkeye, it would be a different story, but its not

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine 10/10

If this was Hawkeye, it would be a different story, but its not flash bangs, glue arrows, and explosion arrows....GA definatley can pull some out.

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
but he does need that and his hearing...which will also be out the "bang" in flash bang, to dodge the glue arrows that are gonna stick him to the ground correct????
bang won't do any thing. If would be nothing to logans hearing he would heal then damage instantly. Also a flash bang would also effect green arrows vision as well. Logan won't be getting hit.

King KAM
bang won't do any thing. If would be nothing to logans hearing he would heal then damage instantly. Also a flash bang would also effect green arrows vision as well. Logan won't be getting hit. but two seconds ago you said that logan didnt need his vision to keep fighting so a flash bang wouldnt stop him...but now because it would deafin him, he wouldnt be getting hit, GA obviously has pre-cautions for Flash Bangs to not work on him since he knows he has a flash bang.

And the way flash bangs work, GA would be able to use them effectivley, Wolverines ears would be more effected because of his heightened senses. And by the time he regains his senses, GA could have hit him with enough glue arrows and bomb arrows to put him down.

true story.

capt it up
but two seconds ago you said that logan didnt need his vision to keep fighting so a flash bang wouldnt stop him...but now because it would deafin him, he wouldnt be getting hit, GA obviously has pre-cautions for Flash Bangs to not work on him since he knows he has a flash bang.

And the way flash bangs work, GA would be able to use them effectivley, Wolverines ears would be more effected because of his heightened senses. And by the time he regains his senses, GA could have hit him with enough glue arrows and bomb arrows to put him down.

true story.

First I said if a flash bang did hit logan which of course it won't, but it does not need to. it just has to land inf ront of him. It will effetc his sight how ever his hearing will heal instantly as shown with thunder claps. So ya logan is not getitng hit with a glue arrow

King KAM
First I said if a flash bang did hit logan which of course it won't, but it does not need to. it just has to land inf ront of him. It will effetc his sight how ever his hearing will heal instantly as shown with thunder claps. So ya logan is not getitng hit with a glue arrow a flash bang doesnt actually damage his ear....it would simply deafen him for a second, but his ears would be fine. Your ears arent damaged, as much as they are null-and void for a while, and Nothing on wolverine heals instantly, he doesnt regain his sight or hearing back in the .5 seconds it takes for him to get glued up and then blown to peices.

capt it up
a flash bang doesnt actually damage his ear....it would simply deafen him for a second, but his ears would be fine. Your ears arent damaged, as much as they are null-and void for a while, and Nothing on wolverine heals instantly, he doesnt regain his sight or hearing back in the .5 seconds it takes for him to get glued up and then blown to peices.
his hearing would be dmaage and it would heal instantly. any loud noise damage your ear slightly

King KAM
his hearing would be dmaage and it would heal instantly. any loud noise damage your ear slightly and he heals Instantly....im not saying i dont believe you, im just saying i want scans, NOW

capt it up
and he heals Instantly....im not saying i dont believe you, im just saying i want scans, NOW
I don't have a scanner and this computer does not have that scann on it I can get it to you later. It was in wolverine/hulk 6 hours. Hulk thunder claps and makes a huge crater and logan simply makes a joke about it and is un effected.

King KAM
I don't have a scanner and this computer does not have that scann on it I can get it to you later. It was in wolverine/hulk 6 hours. Hulk thunder claps and makes a huge crater and logan simply makes a joke about it and is un effected. what issue?

King KAM
what issue? as you can see, wolverine8888 has yet to respond to this, because he is avoiding me. he always avoids me, because i slap him around in every debate we have. he has posted in other threads, while ignoring this one.....hmmmmm i wonder why???

capt it up
as you can see, wolverine8888 has yet to respond to this, because he is avoiding me.
You are as cocky as ever my friend. No one was a voiding any thing I was merely looking for the scan.
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thunderclaptq3.jpg

he always avoids me, because i slap him around in every debate we have.
Man you are so cocky it unbelievable. You have never slapped me around in a debate let a lone beat me.
I am not even that good of a debater and you can not even beat me what does that say about your skill?

Not much.

he has posted in other threads, while ignoring this one.....hmmmmm i wonder why???
Maybe because the world does not revolve around you? Man your self absorb. I found the other threads far more important then your little post.

I also needed time to find the scan as well.

King KAM
You are as cocky as ever my friend. No one was a voiding any thing I was merely looking for the scan.
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thunderclaptq3.jpg

Man you are so cocky it unbelievable. You have never slapped me around in a debate let a lone beat me.
I am not even that good of a debater and you can not even beat me what does that say about your skill?

Not much.

Maybe because the world does not revolve around you? Man your self absorb. I found the other threads far more important then your little post.

I also needed time to find the scan as well. im a leo, what can i say?

and that feat didnt show much of anything but hulk making a big hole, and wolverine saying something while in the whole....if thats even wolverine we never even saw him, but thats not important. whats important is the fact that the scan showed NO evidence of wolverine not being affected by flashbang grenades.

meaning GA's flash bang arrows work on wolverine until PROVEN otherwise.

capt it up
im a leo, what can i say?

and that feat didnt show much of anything but hulk making a big hole, and wolverine saying something while in the whole....if thats even wolverine we never even saw him, but thats not important. whats important is the fact that the scan showed NO evidence of wolverine not being affected by flashbang grenades.

meaning GA's flash bang arrows work on wolverine until PROVEN otherwise.

LOl your quite dense at times.

It hsowed logan beeing totaly fine after a thunder clap.

a thunder clap power>>>>>>>>>>flash bang.

Thunder clap would shatter ear drums it so powerful.

I am not seeing how you can not comprhend such an easy thing.

King KAM
LOl your quite dense at times.

It hsowed logan beeing totaly fine after a thunder clap.

a thunder clap power>>>>>>>>>>flash bang.

Thunder clap would shatter ear drums it so powerful.

I am not seeing how you can not comprhend such an easy thing. the thunder clap is less of a sonic move and more a force move.

and where does it show wolverine can hear?

capt it up
the thunder clap is less of a sonic move and more a force move.

and where does it show wolverine can hear?
no it a sonic mvoe as well. If logan was effected by it he be on the gorund.

it quite obvous logan can hear if he could not he would not have asked a question nor would he still be standing, but rather in pain just like msot other people who are hit with a thunder clap.

It attacks yoru ear drums causing amazing amount of damage.

King KAM
no it a sonic mvoe as well. If logan was effected by it he be on the gorund.

it quite obvous logan can hear if he could not he would not have asked a question nor would he still be standing, but rather in pain just like msot other people who are hit with a thunder clap.

It attacks yoru ear drums causing amazing amount of damage. so the ground has ears?

and thats what made the huge crater???

and we cant really see Mr.Howlett...hes in a hole...and no we cant tell how long he was in there, but he was definatley in there long enough for the dust to clear...

so in reality, wolverines ears heal like the rest of him, very fast but not instantly, meaning that his ears are shot from the flashbang just like everyone else, he may recover faster, but not instantly, and by then hes glued up,.

Lil Buddy
Current Wolverine wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Current Wolverine wins.

Current is WEAKER.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by grey fox

Current is WEAKER. No shit.

But he still has the healing factor and the speed to get rid of his arrows before doing real damage. Not 100 percent he wins but its not like Wolverines a pussy now.

grey fox
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
No shit.

But he still has the healing factor and the speed to get rid of his arrows before doing real damage. Not 100 percent he wins but its not like Wolverines a pussy now.

Sarcasm is unnecessary.

I was merely pointing out that CURRENT Wolverine is weaker, 9/10 times a person refers to 'current/classic' variations its because their stronger/weaker. If you'd simply stated 'Wolverine wins' it'd have been simpler.

big grin

Lil Buddy
Well I was going to add something else to it but then vomited and sort of forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.