Superboy Prime vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Full out bloodlusted battle...

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Full out bloodlusted battle...

Thor/BRB

Board Walker
Is this SBP before he was standard for 4 years?

If so, SBP takes this.

grey fox
Thorbusted

Priest
bill and thor

Supreme being
Super boy Prime for the win, we have seen what effect magic has on him and i assume there is no BFR therefore he smashes the both of them to little pieces.

Mider999
SBP smashes dimensional barriors under his own power, but cant thor try to steal his soul or something

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
ok i know he's strong he can move planets around, so how strong are these two guys in comparrision

Physically they aren't even close to SBP

db_renji
This is not a fair fight, SBP would slaughter them. Magic doesn't hurt him. Their not strong enough to hurt him physically, he can move planets and destroy reality with a punch. THis is like Thor and BRB against Pre-Crisis Supes. SBP everytime.

UniOmni
I love how since he shrugged off charged punches from Black Adam, he's now immune to magic.

Watch out Odin, Cytorrak, Phantom Stranger and Spectre!! A pissed off alien is after you!! Why you say?

He only shrugged off thunderpunches from top tier Teth Adam.....Its not like you guys are above the top tier.........or are you?!

Physically he's above the thunderbros.
Barring more exotic tricks via the hammers, he likely wins.

Newjak
Couldn't they drain him of his solar energy so he isn't so strong?

Redatom65
like they'd get the chance. SBP was a whiny b!tch and he killed alot of green lanterns pretty damn fast and wounded Hal. He killed Earth-2 Superman and our Superman barely go outta that one alive. SBP 9/10

Priest
Thor Bloodlusted =Warrior Maddness, team wins.

dvampire
Originally posted by Priest
Thor Bloodlusted =Warrior Maddness, team wins.

WM Thor will be killed. It won't make a difference in the battle.

SB Prime wins.

Priest
Originally posted by dvampire
WM Thor will be killed. It won't make a difference in the battle.

SB Prime wins.
WM thor is about 10X's stonger than classic thor's normal powersets. SuperBoy prime isent that much stonger considering classic thor already has planetary lifting feats.

Beta Ray Howard
First of all, SBP doesn't have any sizeable strength advantage, never showed a huge speed advantage (he said ligthspeed was his best) and the only thing that seemed quasi impressive about him was his freeze breath.

He looked great killing low and mid-tier characters. no expression

I'm beginning to think that KMC makes its own versions of characters, like KMC Colossus who is a match for Hulk, KMC Spectre who could destroy anything in his path, KMC Wolverine who the Hulk fears, etc etc.

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't they drain him of his solar energy so he isn't so strong?

Doubt it , when SBP was in the 'Heaven dimension' he wasn't being powered by the sun. Yet he still smashed through the dimensional barriers.

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
First of all, SBP doesn't have any sizeable strength advantage, never showed a huge speed advantage (he said ligthspeed was his best) and the only thing that seemed quasi impressive about him was his freeze breath.

He looked great killing low and mid-tier characters. no expression

I'm beginning to think that KMC makes its own versions of characters, like KMC Colossus who is a match for Hulk, KMC Spectre who could destroy anything in his path, KMC Wolverine who the Hulk fears, etc etc.

Howard , Thor may have LIFTED a planet , but SBP was MOVING MULTIPLE planets, and he'd have to do it pretty fast for people not to notice.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by grey fox
Howard , Thor may have LIFTED a planet , but SBP was MOVING MULTIPLE planets, and he'd have to do it pretty fast for people not to notice.

Majestic has done similar, and he's not really that much higher than the top tier.

Even if he has a strength advantage, which he may, he's still lacking in combat experience, intelligence, etc. These are guys that face off against Storm Giants, Celestials, etc. pretty often. Them both fighting a foe stronger than them shouldn't be a problem.

Soljer

KMC Thor, who could take on Super Boy Prime.....

grey fox
Majestic has done similar, and he's not really that much higher than the top tier.

Even if he has a strength advantage, which he may, he's still lacking in combat experience, intelligence, etc. These are guys that face off against Storm Giants, Celestials, etc. pretty often. Them both fighting a foe stronger than them shouldn't be a problem.

Majestic needed special gloves to do so. Superboy prime did it under his own power.

Let's be honest here , a celestial not fragging Thor as soon as it realises the Odinson is trying to attack is poor writing. A 'space god' owns any asgardian ANY day of the week.

Newjak
Doubt it , when SBP was in the 'Heaven dimension' he wasn't being powered by the sun. Yet he still smashed through the dimensional barriers.

Howard , Thor may have LIFTED a planet , but SBP was MOVING MULTIPLE planets, and he'd have to do it pretty fast for people not to notice. Obviously he would arleadt have had to been powered. It's not saying cna the stop him from getting power can they drain the power already there.

I think the Red Sun incident kind proves that it can be done.

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
Obviously he would arleadt have had to been powered. It's not saying cna the stop him from getting power can they drain the power already there.

I think the Red Sun incident kind proves that it can be done.

But the thing is CAN they drain him before one of their heads is caved in ?

Someone is getting Thorbusted !

Newjak
But the thing is CAN they drain him before one of their heads is caved in ?

Someone is getting Thorbusted ! Thor teleports out of the way. Beta Ray Bill then hits him with a planet busting shot.

They both Drain him.

Some is getting Busted by Thor stick out tongue

Don't know how likely the above scenario is but it can happen. stick out tongue

Board Walker
Honestly this is a slaughter, SBP is a different level entirely, and who is to say they can even drain him? If the entire Lantern corps including Hal couldn't matter manipulate him, these two have no chance at all.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
Honestly this is a slaughter, SBP is a different level entirely, and who is to say they can even drain him? If the entire Lantern corps including Hal couldn't matter manipulate him, these two have no chance at all.
The corps jobbed, besides they werent tring to hurt him.

Board Walker

The corps didn't job, compared to everything else SBA did of course they didn't stand a chance; to job is when some one performs lower then their average performance, if anything SBP jobbed at the very end.

Who are you kidding? They were trying to kill him, they pulled out every lethal weakness of superman, they formed a 500 mile thick wall of kyrptonite (but SBP was immune to it), then they knocked him into a red sun.

FearOfBlood
Team wins.

Priest
The corps didn't job, compared to everything else SBA did of course they didn't stand a chance;
yes they did jobbed.
to job is when some one performs lower then their average performance, if anything SBP jobbed at the very end.
3600 GLs fell to superboy, and the gls dident job? confused ... ur deffinatly overlooking a the GL's.

Who are you kidding? They were trying to kill him,
No they werent trying to kill him, they were simply trying to contain him.

they pulled out every lethal weakness of superman, they formed a 500 mile thick wall of kyrptonite (but SBP was immune to it), then they knocked him into a red sun.
they could of easilly emmit Red Sun radiation onto him, or drain him of his yellow sun radiation.
think about about it, 1800 of them can drain him of solor energy, and the other 1800 can emmit red Sun radiation. SuperBoy would not survive that. the GL's jobbed nuff said.

Board Walker
yes they did jobbed.
to job is when some one performs lower then their average performance, if anything SBP jobbed at the very end.
3600 GLs fell to superboy, and the gls dident job? confused ... ur deffinatly overlooking a the GL's.

No they werent trying to kill him, they were simply trying to contain him.

they could of easilly emmit Red Sun radiation onto him, or drain him of his yellow sun radiation.
think about about it, 1800 of them can drain him of solor energy, and the other 1800 can emmit red Sun radiation. SuperBoy would not survive that. the GL's jobbed nuff said.

Priest, 3600 Gl's mean very little, when some one can speed blitz 3 flashes simultaniously, when he can break away from the speed force, break out of the phantom zone, warp reality with his emotion, and can manipulate all reality and matter purely with his emotions subconsciously.

SBP is immune to magic, Kyrptonite, and he is immune to red sun radiation as stated by DC.

The reason SBP was weakened after crashing through the red sun, is because after spending 4 years without yellow sunlight in the dimension where the flashes took him, he was low on energy, he built the suit to feed him yellow sun energy to fuel him. When the red sun incinerated that suit he lost his fuel, and his reserves being nearly empty from the 4 years, he had nothing left to run on.

Drain him of his energy? I doubt that is even possible, as the pre-crisis comis tie ins, show that they were not able to drain him of his energy as they were able to do to Golden age superman when they were in the sphere.

xmarksthespot
It wasn't a wall of kryptonite. It was an Oan energy construct iirc. There was no indication that any Lantern tried and failed to matter manipulate him that I can recall.

He broke free from a Phantom Zone arrow. He isn't immune to magic. He can't "warp reality with his emotion."

juggernaut66666
yes

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It wasn't a wall of kryptonite. It was an Oan energy construct iirc. There was no indication that any Lantern tried and failed to matter manipulate him that I can recall.

He broke free from a Phantom Zone arrow. He isn't immune to magic. He can't "warp reality with his emotion."

your mistaken on a few points, first off he was in the phantom zone, the arrow is but a means of putting some one there, once there as he was , then the arrow is meaningless.

Secondly he is immune to magic as shown on panel, untill it shows otherwise magic can hurt him, he is pretty much immune to it as shown on panel.

You may want to re-read the mini, when Luth explains how SBP's power actually works, it is his emotion which warps and changes reality/existence, and secondly he also has the anti-matter in him which was never fully explained.

Kutulu
I'm going to go with SBP on this one. I mean c'mon, he broke out of the speed force! He physically pounded dimensional walls. He wasn't even full powered when he came back, fully charged he would be even stronger than he was shown at the end of the IC saga.

xmarksthespot
I can't be bothered generating original replies to the return of the same overrating of the annoying character so this will suffice.
your mistaken on a few points, first off he was in the phantom zone, the arrow is but a means of putting some one there, once there as he was , then the arrow is meaningless.Originally posted by illadelph12
And another thing, when Superboy Prime was trapped in the "Phantom Zone", he was trapped by a "Phantom zone arrow", not a Phantom Zone projector. There's no way of knowing whether the arrow's properties allow it to create as solid a barrier between the Phantom Zone and the Earth Dimension as the projector does, and plenty of other villains have escaped from the Phantom Zone as well. Originally posted by Board Walker
Secondly he is immune to magic as shown on panel, untill it shows otherwise magic can hurt him, he is pretty much immune to it as shown on panel. Originally posted by UniOmni
I love how since he shrugged off charged punches from Black Adam, he's now immune to magic.

Watch out Odin, Cytorrak, Phantom Stranger and Spectre!! A pissed off alien is after you!! Why you say?

He only shrugged off thunderpunches from top tier Teth Adam.....Its not like you guys are above the top tier.........or are you?! Originally posted by Board Walker
You may want to re-read the mini, when Luth explains how SBP's power actually works, it is his emotion which warps and changes reality/existence, and secondly he also has the anti-matter in him which was never fully explained. IC came out over a year ago, I don't intend to read it again considering it was mediocre at best. How does this pertain to the battle in any way? Mad Jim Jaspers he's not.

Board Walker
I can't be bothered generating original replies to the return of the same overrating of the annoying character so this will suffice.
IC came out over a year ago, I don't intend to read it again considering it was mediocre at best. How does this pertain to the battle in any way? Mad Jim Jaspers he's not.

Others have escaped from the phantom zone, but none have ever broken out of it as SBP did.

Secondly if you want to compare MJJ to SBP, then lets do so, sure SBP doesn't have control of his power as MJJ does, but SBP manipulated the the DC multiverse, MJJ manipulated a universe.

Finally, your comment on magic, the showings point that he is immune to magic, their has been no indication what so ever that magic effects him. So at the very least he is resiliant to it, as in no weakness to it what so ever, your splitting hairs priest.

Skeets
IC came out over a year ago, I don't intend to read it again considering it was mediocre at best. How does this pertain to the battle in any way? Mad Jim Jaspers he's not.
That was hot...droolio
Others have escaped from the phantom zone, but none have ever broken out of it as SBP did.

Secondly if you want to compare MJJ to SBP, then lets do so, sure SBP doesn't have control of his power as MJJ does, but SBP manipulated the the DC multiverse, MJJ manipulated a universe.

Finally, your comment on magic, the showings point that he is immune to magic, their has been no indication what so ever that magic effects him. So at the very least he is resiliant to it, as in no weakness to it what so ever, your splitting hairs priest.
Are you comparing SBP to Jim Jaspers?...

xmarksthespot
Secondly if you want to compare MJJ to SBP, then lets do so, sure SBP doesn't have control of his power as MJJ does, but SBP manipulated the the DC multiverse, MJJ manipulated a universe.laughing out loud

That's all that comment warranted.
Finally, your comment on magic, the showings point that he is immune to magic, their has been no indication what so ever that magic effects him. So at the very least he is resiliant to it, as in no weakness to it what so ever, your splitting hairs priest. Yes I can just see Mordru cowering in fear. The Phantom Stranger was shaking in his hat and coat. Run from the whiny alien. Run. Run.

I'm not Priest.

Originally posted by Skeets
That was hot...droolio Indeed it was.
Are you comparing SBP to Jim Jaspers?... Apparently. ermm

Priest
I'm not Priest.

laughing out loud

Board Walker
laughing out loud

That's all that comment warranted.
Yes I can just see Mordru cowering in fear. The Phantom Stranger was shaking in his hat and coat. Run from the whiny alien. Run. Run.

I'm not Priest.

I find it comical that your laughing, when it was stated on panel clear as day that he warped and changed the DC multiverse, from superman blue, to parallax, to the death of and rebirth of many heroes.

I find it even more comical that you try to dismiss SBP's feat of shaking off magic like tickles, by bringing up Phantom stranger, or Mordru, when they have nothing to do with the story what so ever.

Untill SBP is attacked by a magic of that level, then we will know for sure, but as of now we do not; as of this moment which on these forums most recent showings count, SBP has shown to be immune to magic, to what extent? That has not been determined.

P.S. you want to talk about MJJ? you do know that MJJ's comic was a short run UK comic, which itself was a joke right?

xmarksthespot
Mad Jim Jaspers appearances were in Marvel Superheroes and Captain Britain under publication by Marvel UK. And?

Roma first appeared in Captain Britain too.

Board Walker
Mad Jim Jaspers appearances were in Captain Britain under publication by Marvel UK. And?

Roma first appeared in that "joke" of a comic too.

You understand that he was a joke right>

Skeets
Wasn't it SBP who ran from Bart like a little girl?

All his feats were of him punching something.That's hardly as impressive as you make it out to be.

Board Walker
Mad Jim Jaspers appearances were in Marvel Superheroes and Captain Britain under publication by Marvel UK. And?

Roma first appeared in that "joke" of a comic too.

Unlike Roma, MJJ never continued on.

Point being your comparing SBP to MJJ, which only adds to SBPS level.

I never stated SBP was as powerful as MJJ, but going by top feats, SBP changed the entire DC multiverse, MJJ affect singular universes.

juggernaut66666
Didn't J'onn pwn SBP?

Board Walker
Wasn't it SBP who ran from Bart like a little girl?

All his feats were of him punching something.That's hardly as impressive as you make it out to be.

I suppose were taking one time low feats into consideration now?

So we should count Thor's to?

Secondly this was after SBP came back from the speed force entrapment, being without yellow sunlight for 4 years, so aside being in an extremely weakened state, he was also dealing with Bart who at that point was the sole avatar of the full speed force; being able to deal with the avatar who has the full speed force in him is an extremely top end feat.

Skeets
I just noticed you were Jesse7,silly me..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Didn't Jesse7 say that SBP would beat Galactus? whistle

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Didn't Jesse7 say that SBP would beat Galactus? whistle

Actually I said a theoretical full potential SBP could be Galactus.

xmarksthespot
Unlike Roma, MJJ never continued on.

Point being your comparing SBP to MJJ, which only adds to SBPS level.I'm not comparing them. That would be idiocy, as they're not comparable. Mad Jim Jaspers is proverbial leaps and bounds above SBP.

Mad Jim Jaspers most recent appearance was in Uncanny X-Men during the HoM. Chris Claremont wanted to bring him back during his first UXM run but there were disputes over ownership.

Do elaborate on how Mad Jim Jaspers and the Jaspers arcs by Alan Moore were a joke.

Skeets
Actually I said a theoretical full potential SBP could be Galactus.
Is that supposed to sound less ridiculous?

xmarksthespot
Is that supposed to sound less ridiculous? Apparently ermm.

Board Walker
I'm not comparing them. That would be idiocy, as they're not comparable. Mad Jim Jaspers is proverbial leaps and bounds above SBP.

Mad Jim Jaspers most recent appearance was in Uncanny X-Men during the HoM. Chris Claremont wanted to bring him back during his first UXM run but there were disputes over ownership.

Do elaborate on how Mad Jim Jaspers and the Jaspers arcs by Alan Moore were a joke.

I should give you grains of my time to sincerely explain my opinion? When with you I am given but a sarcastic emoticon explaining your logic of SBP and on panel showings?

laughing out loud

Board Walker
Is that supposed to sound less ridiculous?

As ridiculous I suppose people who argue for Silver Surfer and his potential, as well as his powers he has never shown on panel.

I enjoy Silver Surfer's comics, and I can acknowledge his potential of his powers. Yet when it comes to certain characters, all that is shown is close mindedness and hypocritical attitudes.

xmarksthespot
I should give you grains of my time to sincerely explain my opinion? When with you I am given but a sarcastic emoticon explaining your logic of SBP and on panel showings?

laughing out loud In other words you have nothing and are just rambling. Okay glad we're clear.

Skeets
As ridiculous I suppose people who argue for Silver Surfer and his potential, as well as his powers he has never shown on panel.

I enjoy Silver Surfer's comics, and I can acknowledge his potential of his powers. Yet when it comes to certain characters, all that is shown is close mindedness and hypocritical attitudes. Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In other words you have nothing and are just rambling. Okay glad we're clear.

Board Walker
In other words you have nothing and are just rambling. Okay glad we're clear.

if thats what you want to believe, but please do explain to me as to when in comics SBP has ever shown to be weak to magic? All panel showings have shown him to be resiliant and immune to it.

Please do enlighten me as to how SBP has not done feats which put him beyond Thor and BRB, or explain to me how SBP does not have multiversal manipulation, when it was explained on panel by narration and Luth?

Yes you have nothing, glad we agree laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
Call me up when SBP can do something like this.
http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13vp5.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14xo4.jpg

xmarksthespot
if thats what you want to believe, but please do explain to me as to when in comics SBP has ever shown to be weak to magic? All panel showings have shown him to be resiliant and immune to it.

Please do enlighten me as to how SBP has not done feats which put him beyond Thor and BRB, or explain to me how SBP does not have multiversal manipulation, when it was explained on panel by narration and Luth? Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In other words you have nothing and are just rambling. Okay glad we're clear. I haven't even given an opinion on who would win in this fight.

Board Walker
Call me up when SBP can do something like this.
http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13vp5.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14xo4.jpg

I suppose SBP creating parallax which erased existence means nothing?

Yeah give me a call when Thor can subconsciously manipulate the multiverse.

juggernaut66666
I suppose SBP creating parallax which erased existence means nothing?

Yeah give me a call when Thor can subconsciously manipulate the multiverse.
huh

Board Walker
huh

Check the mini and tie ins, explains perfectly on panel by narration and luth.

Parallax, Super man blue, the death of heroes, the changing of history, all caused by SBP.

And towards the end of the mini Luth explains that SBP does not need the source wall to do it, rather it was his emotion; it is the same issue in which Luth injects him with anti-matter I think.

xmarksthespot
huh It appears he's thoroughly convinced SBP controls the entire multiverse with his emotions. Watch out Eternity, he's coming to getcha.

Priest
yet u compare SBP to pre-crisis superman, last time i check PreCrisis superman was getting pwaned buy guys with spell books. Kyrtonians are weak against magic.

Please do enlighten me as to how SBP has not done feats which put him beyond Thor and BRB,
Fighting Celestials, elder gods, and skyfathers.

or explain to me how SBP does not have multiversal manipulation, when it was explained on panel by narration and Luth?
can he accually control his manipulation skills at will?

Board Walker
It appears he's thoroughly convinced SBP controls the entire multiverse with his emotions.

I really don't see why you do not believe it, you can check the comics, its as clear as day when its stated on panel.

Board Walker
yet u compare SBP to pre-crisis superman, last time i check PreCrisis superman was getting pwaned buy guys with spell books. Kyrtonians hare weak against magic.

Fighting Celestials, elder gods, and skyfathers.

can he accually control his manipulation skills at will?

First point, SBP is from the pre-crisis age, and he has the strengths of Pre-crisis supes but does not have his full power yet due to his age.

Unlike PC superman, he has none of his weaknesses.

Thirdly, when some one can move planets like balloons so fast, that their is no change on the planet itself, then yes he has the strength, speed, and matter manipulation; it takes matter manipulation to hold a planet together when moving it at billions of times the speed of light, other wise the momment he touched it, it would have shattered.

Finally, as I have said before SBP does not have conscious control of his powers, which is why I stated a full potential SBP who has full control of his power, is fully matured, and has tapped the anti-matter in him, then he could beat Galactus.

Everything I state has happened in the comics on panel.

juggernaut66666
J'onn pwned a Multi-Versal threat with ease!!! eek!

Board Walker
J'onn pwned a Multi-Versal threat with ease!!! eek!

I give you respect for your post, even when you stretch them quite a bit, yet what I post is what is on panel and shown in the comics and I receive none from you.

I do not mind a debate, or doubts, but obviously I suppose your "open mind" is far to narrow to see anything beyond what you want to see.

Priest
First point, SBP is from the pre-crisis age, and he has the strengths of Pre-crisis supes but does not have his full power yet due to his age.
Unlike PC superman, he has none of his weaknesses.
OK, so he is from Pre Crisis age, but dosent have weakness to magic like PC superman? i still dont buy it.

Thirdly, when some one can move planets like balloons so fast, that their is no change on the planet itself, then yes he has the strength, speed, and matter manipulation.
he dosent have matter manitpulations powers. Untill i see him turn matter to another element like a GL, or Surfer, ur assumtions are only speculation.

takes matter manipulation to hold a planet together when moving it at billions of times the speed of light, other wise the momment he touched it, it would have shattered.
No its not matter manipulation, its tactile telekinesis on a plantery level he possesses. the Hulk has it too btw.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactile_telekinesis

Finally, as I have said before SBP does not have conscious control of his powers, which is why I stated a full potential SBP who has full control of his power, is fully matured, and has tapped the anti-matter in him, then he could beat Galactus.
we never seen him use his manipulation powers willingly, so that argument is flawed.
Its hillarious u think Super Boy emo can defeat abstracts now.

Everything I state has happened in the comics on panel.
ur full potential garabage of superboy has not been shown on pannel.

Board Walker
OK, so he is from Pre Crisis age, but dosent have weakness to magic like PC superman? i still dont buy it.

he dosent have matter manitpulations powers. Untill i see him turn matter to another element like a GL, or Surfer, ur assumtions are only speculation.

No its not matter manipulation, its tactile telekinesis on a plantery level he possesses. the Hulk has it too btw.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactile_telekinesis

we never seen him use his manipulation powers willingly, so that argument is flawed.
Its hillarious u thing Super Boy emo can defeat abstracts now.

ur full potential garabage of superboy has not been shown on pannel.

Hes from the PC age, and he doesnt have a weakness to kryptonite, he also doesn't have a weakness to Radiation, as shown in the PC age, and stated by DC in the mini; and as far as on panel showings going which are what carry weight on these forums, he has shown no weakness to magic what so ever.

Secondly, you think its garbage about the feats he has already done on panel, as manipulating and changing the DC multiverse? He has already done these things on panel, when I say full potential I mean when he can fully and consciously control his powers.

Its funny, you argue that SBP at full potential is garbage, yet you defend Galactus at full potential, yet he has never been shown at full potential; your quite the hypocritical one.

P.S. Current Supes has done full blown Matter manipulation, when he manipulated the sun eater and complete changed it into some thing else.

xmarksthespot
And not being weak to the magically charged punch of Black Adam of course automatically means that he's completely and utterly immune to magic. Just like if you took away Superman's weakness to magic he'd wtfpwn Odin.

And DC editorial using him to conveniently explain away continuity inconsistencies and retcons means he's a multiversal power.

Board Walker
And not being weak to the magically charged punch of Black Adam of course automatically means that he's completely and utterly immune to magic. Just like if you took away Superman's weakness to magic he'd wtfpwn Odin.

And DC editorial using him to conveniently explain away continuity inconsistencies and retcons means he's a multiversal power.

DC stated it, and it was shown on panel that by his power he manipulated the DC multiverse, its canon, and DC's word carries more weight then your opinion.

Did I ever say he would destroy Odin? Or another high level magic user? What it means is that at the very least SBP has no weakness to magic, is he immune to it completely? That has yet to be seen.

Priest
Hes from the PC age, and he doesnt have a weakness to kryptonite, he also doesn't have a weakness to Radiation, as shown in the PC age, and stated by DC in the mini; and as far as on panel showings going which are what carry weight on these forums, he has shown no weakness to magic what so ever.
Give me evidence of SBP having a defence towards magic.

Secondly, you think its garbage about the feats he has already done on panel, as manipulating and changing the DC multi-verse?
he hasn't done in willingly, how he supposed to defeat galactus if he cant control such "power".
He has already done these things on panel, when I say full potential I mean when he can fully and consciously control his powers.
its still speculations, Kyptonians never shown reality warping powers, so full potential SBP is not concrete towards this debate.

Its funny, you argue that SBP at full potential is garbage, yet you defend Galactus at full potential, yet he has never been shown at full potential; your quite the hypocritical one.
ON PANNEL the watcher said Galactus can destroy the universe 10x's
ON PANNEL eternity said at full power Galactus is his equal.
now ur gonna discredit the watcher, and freaking Eternity becuase u don't like the idea that galactus can reach that power. I mean he is a freaking abstract.
Juggernaut6666 just posted scans of more than normal powered Galactus destroying the universe.
There is no pannel evidence superboy prime has power to manipulate anything on his own will.
Im not a hypocrite, i back my arguments by solid facts, u on the other hand are basing all ur assumptions of SBP on speculations.

xmarksthespot
DC stated it, and it was shown on panel that by his power he manipulated the DC multiverse, its canon, and DC's word carries more weight then your opinion.

Did I ever say he would destroy Odin? Or another high level magic user? What it means is that at the very least SBP has no weakness to magic, is he immune to it completely? That has yet to be seen. The only time I recall him altering reality was when he was punching a wall/out of the Phantom Zone arrow - perhaps the stupidest plot device ever- and the effects of which weren't controlled. Where on panel does it show Superboy Prime "manipulating the DC multiverse" aside from those instances to any intended purpose.

I do believe you've stated "Superboy Prime is immune to magic." something like 5 times now in this thread.

Skeets
During IC the big dogs were worried with bigger things like the Spectre and Alexander's hands.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Board Walker
Give me evidence of SBP having a defence towards magic.

he hasn't done in willingly, how he supposed to defeat galactus if he cant control such "power".
He has already done these things on panel, when I say full potential I mean when he can fully and consciously control his powers.
its still speculations, Kyptonians never shown reality warping powers, so full potential SBP is not concrete towards this debate.

ON PANNEL the watcher said Galactus can destroy the universe 10x's
ON PANNEL eternity said at full power Galactus is his equal.
now ur gonna discredit the watcher, and freaking Eternity becuase u don't like the idea that galactus can reach that power. I mean he is a freaking abstract.
Juggernaut6666 just posted scans of more than normal powered Galactus destroying the universe.
There is no pannel evidence superboy prime has power to manipulate anything on his own will.
Im not a hypocrite, i back my arguments by solid facts, u on the other hand are basing all ur assumptions of SBP on speculations.

SBP is different from the other Kyrptonians and PC supermen, from the fact that he has shown on panel to have none of their weaknesses, and I will say that he may not be fully immune to magic, but as I have said several times as of right now he at the very least has no weakness to it.

Secondly, you take the watchers word about Galactus being full potential, yet you do not take Luthors word about SBP's potential? Their both the words of the writter, so again your being hypocritical, with accepting Galactus but not SBP.

Board Walker
The only time I recall him altering reality was when he was punching a wall/out of the Phantom Zone arrow - perhaps the stupidest plot device ever- and the effects of which weren't controlled. Where on panel does it show Superboy Prime "manipulating the DC multiverse" aside from those instances to any intended purpose.

I do believe you've stated "Superboy Prime is immune to magic." something like 5 times now in this thread.

Several instances, he first does it in the tower, it is when Luthor is explaining, secondly he also punches straight through reality during one of the scuffles, he also broke out of the phantom zone, broke out of the speed force, all with no force wall. It was explained that it was SBP's emotion that changes reality.

And for the fifth time now, I have said SBP doesn't have full control of his powers, which Luthor said himself.

xmarksthespot
Several instances, he first does it in the tower, it is when Luthor is explaining, secondly he also punches straight through reality during one of the scuffles,Are you referring to when they're still trapped, and he's punching that wall? If not, scans?Originally posted by Board Walker
he also broke out of the phantom zone, broke out of the speed force, all with no force wall.And? I asked for instances where he showed multiversal manipulation. Are those intended to be feats showing he can manipulate reality on a multiversal scale?Originally posted by Board Walker
It was explained that it was SBP's emotion that changes reality.Again is this when they're still trapped and he's punching the plot device wall.

It also said that he was going to destroy the universe by blowing up Oa. Oa has been destroyed before iirc.

Beta Ray Howard
Majestic needed special gloves to do so. Superboy prime did it under his own power.

Let's be honest here , a celestial not fragging Thor as soon as it realises the Odinson is trying to attack is poor writing. A 'space god' owns any asgardian ANY day of the week.

I'm aware of that, but the feats are there. Connor and Krypto both drew blood against him, and the only reason he shook reality is because of where he was at the time. Most of what he did was purely situational, aside from the planet pushing.

Board Walker
Are you referring to when they're still trapped, and he's punching that wall? If not, scans?And? I asked for instances where he showed multiversal manipulation. Are those intended to be feats showing he can manipulate reality on a multiversal scale?Again is this when they're still trapped and he's punching the plot device wall.

It also said that he was going to destroy the universe by blowing up Oa. Oa has been destroyed before iirc.

If I had a scanner, I would have posted them a while ago, Ill be back later.

Skeets
Superman has done similar feats by rubbing his hands together.

xmarksthespot
If I had a scanner, I would have posted them a while ago, Ill be back later. You don't really need a scanner to respond to the question about whether or not you're referring to when he's punching the plot device wall.

Beta Ray Howard
You don't really need a scanner to respond to the question about whether or not you're referring to when he's punching the plot device wall.

I can tell you right now that the only time he did that was when punching the plot device wall, considering that's the only instance of it.

xmarksthespot
I can tell you right now that the only time he did that was when punching the plot device wall, considering that's the only instance of it. I'm giving him a teeny tiny bit of benefit of the doubt. But I don't recall it happening in any other instances than the plot device wall and the Phantom Zone arrow either.

Anyone? Anything to show Superboy Prime has "multiversal reality manipulation powers" aside from when punching plot device walls? Anything to show reality bends purely to his subconscious will in and of his own power? Anything at all to show he has Abstract-being potential?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Superboy prime is a jobber just like supes. Thor and Bill in a cakewlak.

Beta Ray Howard
I'm giving him a teeny tiny bit of benefit of the doubt. But I don't recall it happening in any other instances than the plot device wall and the Phantom Zone arrow either.

Anyone? Anything to show Superboy Prime has "multiversal reality manipulation powers" aside from when punching plot device walls? Anything to show reality bends purely to his subconscious will in and of his own power? Anything at all to show he has Abstract-being potential?

I hear he makes a mean sammich as well.

Evil_Ash
I'm giving him a teeny tiny bit of benefit of the doubt. But I don't recall it happening in any other instances than the plot device wall and the Phantom Zone arrow either.

He can shake exactly two aspirin from a bottle.

Skeets
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Superboy prime is a jobber just like supes. Thor and Bill in a cakewlak.
How is Superman a jobber?

Beta Ray Howard

He's jobbed in the past, but not necissarily a jobber. Most tend to job to him.

It kinda seems like that's what Martian Manhunter's existance is. erm

UniOmni
Majestic pushed the planets all under his own power.

The gloves only simulated the tactile tk that the kryptonians have, so the planets wouldn't crumble under the pressure.

The actual moving of the planets was all him.

dvampire

He's not, people just hate on him. smile

doctorstrongbad
Thor and BRB ftw. 10/10

Soujaboy
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
What in the world is this thread coming to? SBP would kill thor and BRB before they got one Bolt off. Non jobbing, SBP is so much faster and stronger than these two. The Asgardian worship is just silly.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What in the world is this thread coming to? SBP would kill thor and BRB before they got one Bolt off. Non jobbing, SBP is so much faster and stronger than these two. The Asgardian worship is just silly.

What exactly is a "jobbing" Superboy Prime?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What exactly is a "jobbing" Superboy Prime?

Superboy prime jobbed thru most of the series. he cried and whined the entire time. You can tell when he was jobbing. he was all teary and upset. When he meant to kill, he did kill. When he was talking too much, he did stupid shit like Hit Wonder girl in her bracelets when he could have just punched her head in. tho I dont' think he wanted to kill her. Anyone who can move a PLANET so fast as not to mess with the atmosphere and the inhabitants dont' even know they have been moved, and the cosmics don't know either, has some serious strength, reality, matter powers. It's no other way to explain it. else the planets would crumble and disintegrate. SBP by all rights should be able to beat pretty much anyone in DC who isn't a high tier abstract.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superboy prime jobbed thru most of the series. he cried and whined the entire time. You can tell when he was jobbing. he was all teary and upset. When he meant to kill, he did kill. When he was talking too much, he did stupid shit like Hit Wonder girl in her bracelets when he could have just punched her head in. tho I dont' think he wanted to kill her. Anyone who can move a PLANET so fast as not to mess with the atmosphere and the inhabitants dont' even know they have been moved, and the cosmics don't know either, has some serious strength, reality, matter powers. It's no other way to explain it. else the planets would crumble and disintegrate. SBP by all rights should be able to beat pretty much anyone in DC who isn't a high tier abstract.

When did crying become an indicator that one is jobbing? Could it simply mean that this particular character is sensitive?

Superboy isn't even skyfather lv, how would he go about facing abstracts?

Nikkolas
Question.

I know Odin and Zeus are "Skyfathers" but isn't plain old Thor "Skyfather?"

If so, sanying anyone is Skyfather level is a pretty dumb thing to do as one level of Skyfather is above Herald-level and the other is not.

If I'm wrong, apologies.

SBP takes this, anyway.

UniOmni
SBP took out multiple c list characters, and he pushed planets without doing damage because thats what PC Kryptonians did.

There was no matter, reality manipulating going on there.

Pure strength is what moved those planets, or at least was intended by the writers.

As for the match, ehhhh.

He laughed off blows from Black Adam, but got knocked for a loop by Martian Manhunter and Superboy, though i personally tout Kons performance to his impending death.

ThunderGods can split with him i'd wager, but it'll be bloody, and have massive collateral damage.

And they'll have to bring out all the stops.

BRB going in for the close range melee, and getting whomped but lasting due to willpower, and Thor releasing Antiforce blasts from pointblank range.

I'd love to see it on paper, in all honesty.

jasonk3
Superman Prime

Nikkolas
It's Superboy.

Ya know, the one with actual feats to how strong he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.