Illuminati vs. Anti-Illuminati (My team)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Due to KMC's most recent flavor of the week, I decided to be a conformist and join the band wagon.

I constructed my own little team, made up of marvel villains who I believe would fulfill the requirments and be willing to join the Illuminati, with one exception: They're evil. smile

So...

Illuminati:

Doc Strange
Black Bolt
Prof. X
Namor
Ironman
Mister Fantastic
Black Panther

Anti-I:

Dr. Doom
Loki
Mr. Sinister
Sebastian Shaw
Magneto
Master of the World
Red Skull

willRules
Illuminati are losing badly until Blackbolt sneezes

SpunkySmurph
Illuminati have alot of edges in this battle though...

I think it would come down to Loki and Strange, however

Dinkus Mayhem
I really like thinking about what Loki and Doom could do to their opposition, but I think the Anti-I wouldn't win this fight.

That would be a cool opposing group for the Illuminati though.

Martian_mind
The only ones on the anti who strange would have trouble portin are doom and loki.So i see it as them VS loki and doom which the illuminati could pull off.

Madvillain
Again, Dr. Strange cleans house here..

He has stalemated Loki, when Loki had all of his amulets. And he has beaten Dr. Doom when Dr. Doom had prep...twice lol. He's beaten the likes of Shuma-Gorath and Dormammu, Mephisto, Satannish. I hardly think these guys are posing a real threat. Not now anyway.

Jack Daniels
blackbolt farts while lighting a cig and they all die...thats like a jabba the hut fart in hell...lol

ExtraMision5555
well, atleast sinister would be living after this fight

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Madvillain

He has stalemated Loki, when Loki had all of his amulets. And he has beaten Dr. Doom when Dr. Doom had prep...twice lol. He's beaten the likes of Shuma-Gorath and Dormammu, Mephisto, Satannish. I hardly think these guys are posing a real threat. Not now anyway.

Thats great for one-on-one fights.

But what about when he's being attacked by both Loki and Doom, and TP-attacked by Sinister?

Also, it seems that you only go by high feats. I dont think average Strange goes up again all-amulet weilding Loki

Madvillain
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Thats great for one-on-one fights.

But what about when he's being attacked by both Loki and Doom, and TP-attacked by Sinister?

Also, it seems that you only go by high feats. I dont think average Strange goes up again all-amulet weilding Loki

lol do you think he'd even notice Mr. Sinister attacking him with tp? i pretty much doubt that. even then, professor x is there to shut down Sinisters mind.

as for doom, reed is there to handle him, if not black bolt just yawns and ends his life.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Madvillain

He has stalemated Loki, when Loki had all of his amulets.

He didn't "stalemate" Loki at all. He tried to hold Loki off but was killed.

SpunkySmurph
I'm in a -bump-ing mood. smile

Entity
I'm in a -bump-ing mood. smile
Anti-Illuminati team! I thought you were one of us?

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity

TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you mean "TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity

TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traitor? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I believe you mean "TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damn you.

Entity
Sorry Math and Science are my things not english and spelling.

Happy?

SpunkySmurph
You're all right.

I'm a traitor to the traders shifty

Or I'm a trader that trades traitors? confused

Anyways, any thoughts on the battle?

guy222
Due to KMC's most recent flavor of the week, I decided to be a conformist and join the band wagon.

I constructed my own little team, made up of marvel villains who I believe would fulfill the requirments and be willing to join the Illuminati, with one exception: They're evil. smile

So...

Illuminati:

Doc Strange
Black Bolt
Prof. X
Namor
Ironman
Mister Fantastic
Black Panther

Anti-I:

Dr. Doom
Loki
Mr. Sinister
Sebastian Shaw
Magneto
Master of the World
Red Skull

team two

Bouboumaster
Team one if both teams got prep.

Utrigita
team one takes it all the way smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.